Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

A Serious Solution to all to "Jack" lovers on this site

Fri May 20, 2011 11:22 am

Any one on this forum site that supports those inbread filthy pikey wankers should be given the "cat of 9 tails" in the centre circle of the CCS ( also available through Sky channel 401 on pay per view ), i would gladly give them the beating they deserve. Filth !!! :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah:

Re: A Serious Solution to all to "Jack" lovers on this site

Fri May 20, 2011 3:03 pm

Blueboys1927 wrote:Any one on this forum site that supports those inbread filthy pikey wankers should be given the "cat of 9 tails" in the centre circle of the CCS ( also available through Sky channel 401 on pay per view ), i would gladly give them the beating they deserve. Filth !!! :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah:

bit harsh dont you think?

Fri May 20, 2011 3:05 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Blueboys1927 wrote:Any one on this forum site that supports those inbread filthy pikey wankers should be given the "cat of 9 tails" in the centre circle of the CCS ( also available through Sky channel 401 on pay per view ), i would gladly give them the beating they deserve. Filth !!! :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah:

Harsh if we would have to pay to watch

Fri May 20, 2011 3:06 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

not as harsh as for the people that paid to watch Haye vs Harrison.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri May 20, 2011 3:07 pm

There be a lot of cardiff fans who support Swansea on here, quite shocking. A real bluebird would never support the 6 fingered scabs and that is a fact !

I just don't understand it myself.

Fri May 20, 2011 3:13 pm

f*cking class, i want to be in the front row :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 3:20 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

I'D PAY

Fri May 20, 2011 3:22 pm

Cardiff_Llandaff_Bluebird wrote:There be a lot of cardiff fans who support Swansea on here, quite shocking. A real bluebird would never support the 6 fingered scabs and that is a fact !

No there aint just Snipers trying to wind people up. But there is one genuine one Weshcitydragon but we know him and i can take his views as he is consistent :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 5:22 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Cardiff_Llandaff_Bluebird wrote:There be a lot of cardiff fans who support Swansea on here, quite shocking. A real bluebird would never support the 6 fingered scabs and that is a fact !

No there aint just Snipers trying to wind people up. But there is one genuine one Weshcitydragon but we know him and i can take his views as he is consistent :ayatollah:

You think they are just jacks registering for this site with bluebird names just to wind us up then ? That can be the only reasonable explanation imo.