Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

M4 Bridges Monday 30th May

Fri May 20, 2011 11:56 am

Got too be some good luck Reading banners on the bridges of the M4 so that the gypos can read them. C'mon Reading beat the gypos!! :ayatollah:

Re: M4 Bridges Monday 30th May

Fri May 20, 2011 12:08 pm

Good Luck Reading banners? Can't see many Reading fans travelling from South Wales, surely you'd be better off putting them from Junction 11 onwards. (Obviously Geography wasn't your strong point in school)

Fri May 20, 2011 12:10 pm

That match is irrelevant to me now. I don't see why we should bother.

Fri May 20, 2011 12:54 pm

Would'nt stoop that low. I'll leave the pettyness and jealousy to the Jerks, with their orange balloons and tarnished welsh flags.

Fri May 20, 2011 12:57 pm

nct68 wrote:Good Luck Reading banners? Can't see many Reading fans travelling from South Wales, surely you'd be better off putting them from Junction 11 onwards. (Obviously Geography wasn't your strong point in school)

I think Mogs was going down the 'lets wind up the Jacks with good luck reading flags' route.........not literally let wish reading good luck!!

Fri May 20, 2011 1:49 pm

got no interest in the final were not in :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 2:30 pm

nct68 wrote:Good Luck Reading banners? Can't see many Reading fans travelling from South Wales, surely you'd be better off putting them from Junction 11 onwards. (Obviously Geography wasn't your strong point in school)

learn to read fella, he said "so the gypos can read them" :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 2:43 pm

Let's leave the childish behaviour to the Swansea fans that thought it was hilarious to paint their house orange and take orange balloons everywhere. It just shows how bitter they are towards us. Let's not be the same.

How about good luck messages to them on the bridges now that would confuse their little brains.

Fri May 20, 2011 3:00 pm

Our season is finished fella leave them finish theirs its nothing to do with us now. Look forward to next season and a fresh start. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 3:00 pm

Denzil wrote:Our season is finished fella leave them finish theirs its nothing to do with us now. Look forward to next season and a fresh start. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 4:00 pm

If there is high winds on the bridge then their caravans wo....

ah I cant be bothered