Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

to those who thought the banners were bad

Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:03 pm

last night

f*cking WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEEwe are close to administration and that robbing fucker is behind it

Are the players gonna get paid, that will be the next problem, you watch

Re: to those who thought the banners were bad

Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:05 pm

wheres that joker blazing saddles lol

Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:10 pm

having a wank over my banner :lol:

Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:13 pm

:x P R Has taken the piss out of everybody who loves cardiff city !!!!! Tosser ! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:23 pm

dapper wrote::x P R Has taken the piss out of everybody who loves cardiff city !!!!! Tosser ! :evil: :evil: :evil:

wehad some stick last night off pro ridsdale supporters where are the fuckers now, we are going down the pan like the leeds scum

Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:30 pm

i got shit from people all the way back to the bus, for my banner (peter whers are money) would love to see what those people have to say now! hopefully less than 24hrs on, the risdale lovers, are now well and truly haters! GET THE 2FACED c**t OUT!

Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:36 pm

milly44 wrote:i got shit from people all the way back to the bus, for my banner (peter whers are money) would love to see what those people have to say now! hopefully less than 24hrs on, the risdale lovers, are now well and truly haters! GET THE 2FACED c**t OUT!

milly did you see that scruffy fucker having a go at me ''washed up hooligans the lot of you, back our chairman they said, i replied f**k off wake up we are being raped like leeds were''

i find it f*cking astonishing that our supporters stiil believe in PR, now we will see their true colours

1 nil to the CAVEMEN :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol:

Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:39 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
milly44 wrote:i got shit from people all the way back to the bus, for my banner (peter whers are money) would love to see what those people have to say now! hopefully less than 24hrs on, the risdale lovers, are now well and truly haters! GET THE 2FACED c**t OUT!

milly did you see that scruffy fucker having a go at me ''washed up hooligans the lot of you, back our chairman they said, i replied f**k off wake up we are being raped like leeds were''

i find it f*cking astonishing that our supporters stiil believe in PR, now we will see their true colours

:lol: :lol:

Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:44 pm

You didn't spell your banner like that did you :lol:

Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:45 pm

harold pinta wrote:

:lol: :lol:

Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:45 pm

Wheres Tosh Now ?

Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:48 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:

there were plenty of people trying to have there say, there was a women behind annis, who didnt seem like she was asking for his autograph :lol:

and people after the game, complaiing wed ruined a perfectly good night for everyone,
wel how about risdale has ruined a perfectly good club!

and yeh saw the guy after the game, one of to many having a clueless rant!
do the :ayatollah: cavemen!

Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:48 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Wheres Tosh Now ?

dunno i am in my cave, gonna have a shower now :lol:

Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:49 pm

harold pinta wrote:

haha no i didnt, im not the sharpest tool, but i believe i spelt it correctly :lol:

Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:49 pm

cavemen do the :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:54 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:cavemen do the :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:56 pm

dapper wrote::x P R Has taken the piss out of everybody who loves cardiff city !!!!! Tosser ! :evil: :evil: :evil:

And it takes a lot to get the Dapper tamping :lol:

Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:02 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:06 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Get the banners and songs ready for Saturday.

Risdsale OUT

Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:28 pm

Hiya mate! Alright? wrote:

he is spitting feathers :lol:

Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:13 pm

How can he steal the fans money ???? and then say or sorry :evil:

Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:14 pm

dapper wrote:How can he steal the fans money ???? and then say or sorry :evil:

i predict a riot :lol:

Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:16 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
Hiya mate! Alright? wrote:

he is spitting feathers :lol:

Tar and feathers would be more appropriate f*cking yellow bellied c**t!!!

At least we know how he got his big nose the lying c**t!

Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:21 pm

hear hear baz specially that old chopsy tw*t at the end of the game.wonder what hes thinking now eh!!!!!

Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:22 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:

wehad some stick last night off pro ridsdale supporters where are the fuckers now, we are going down the pan like the leeds scum

Baz one thing I like was that when cheggers proved them wrong in the first half they guy turned round and said, "Lets just watch the game"

:ayatollah:

Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:26 pm

:lol: :lol: thats all i wanted to do :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: