Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: I think the jerks are heading........

Tue May 31, 2011 12:25 pm

blackswan wrote:Yeah i did notice BB.To be fair there was a few on here who played it right,yourself included.But the likes of Bakedalasker/City Gent and obviously this threadstarter were bursting at the seams with bitterness and jealousy.People like that never learn.

You won't enjoy getting stuffed every week, we will see very little of you next year with relegation and nothing to gloat about ......

Then Scotty will want to go, the other players will think they are billy big bollox, this promotion will bring you many poroblems you wait and see............

Tue May 31, 2011 12:25 pm

blackswan wrote:Yeah i did notice BB.To be fair there was a few on here who played it right,yourself included.But the likes of Bakedalasker/City Gent and obviously this threadstarter were bursting at the seams with bitterness and jealousy.People like that never learn.

You won't enjoy getting stuffed every week, we will see very little of you next year with relegation and nothing to gloat about ......

Then Scotty will want to go, the other players will think they are billy big bollox, this promotion will bring you many problems you wait and see............

Tue May 31, 2011 12:26 pm

Then Scotty will want to go, the other players will think they are billy big bollox, this promotion will bring you many problems you wait and see............

Tue May 31, 2011 12:47 pm

And exactly how do you make that out about myself. Just read what I said before you start twisting things. The fact you are on here more than most tells me you are more obsessed about us than your own club.

Tue May 31, 2011 4:21 pm

Eddie ccfc wrote:FOR A BIG FALL!!!

Remember how confident we all were this time last year of walking over blackpool and getting to the promised land, as we found out its not that easy and i can see them failing just as we did, and its even worse when you think you are there already as 90% jacks do.

I cant see them recovering from that then and struggling in the championship next season, just like we were heading to do until the transfer embargo was lifted and we brought bellers home to give the whole place a lift and the fire in our bellys for another promotion push.

Its going to be a long hard summer for them down west and who are they going to get in to give them the lift they will need for another crack at promotion, FAT BOY TRUNDLE MAYBE :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ha ha,big fall,my son and I did fall about 5 rows down went we went 3 nil up,ha ha ha,JACKS,JACKS,JACKS....