A forum for all things Cardiff City

Pro or Anti

You may select 1 option

View results

" Pro to work with the Malaysians or Anti ? "

Sat May 21, 2011 7:52 pm

Do you want Sam back ?
If the malaysians agree to a deal .
Sharing with the Malaysians, Football Sam and Business side the Malaysians.

Re: Pro or Anti ?

Sat May 21, 2011 7:58 pm

im a sam supporter, love the guy, he has everything. our team. management havent got. passion , battle, the lot, get sam back on board, then we can dream about going up :ayatollah: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Sat May 21, 2011 8:00 pm

Don't want him back at all.

Sat May 21, 2011 8:09 pm

yeah had good times with sam here :ayatollah:

Sat May 21, 2011 8:46 pm

New to the site, hello!

As for Sam coming back, no thanks. As instrumental as he was in moving the club forward, we're in a completely different place now. Let's not forget, it's not long ago that he was holding the club to ransom for payment of the Langstone debt, even now his return is on his terms (let me back or the debt remains). No, his time has come and gone, like Dave Jones, I appreciate what he's done for City but it's time to move on.

Sat May 21, 2011 9:01 pm

Would be worried about his request to be in total control over the footballing side of the club, how many managers would be happy with that? Haven't got a problem if any new manager were allowed to manage without too much interference from Sam.

Re: " Pro to work with the Malaysians or Anti ? "

Sat May 21, 2011 9:05 pm

In My STRONG OPINION, ITS THE DREAM TEAM FOR CARDIFF CITY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 21, 2011 9:36 pm

I don't want him anywhere near our club ever again thank you.

Sat May 21, 2011 9:48 pm

NO

Sat May 21, 2011 9:52 pm

What's the saying ? "Never go back."

Sat May 21, 2011 10:10 pm

Dafydd wrote:Don't want him back at all.

Dafydd , you make quite a short sweeping statement there , would you like to express your actual reasons why your form your opinion so we could discuss more in detail of course all your opinion will be respected.

Sat May 21, 2011 10:12 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:What's the saying ? "Never go back."

Has Hammam ever gone away ? The Langstone loans have not.

Sat May 21, 2011 10:41 pm

Cardiff City owe a lot to Sam. He brought us back from obscurity but, and this is a big but, he made a lot of money for himself as he did it. He was not interested in CCFC per se, he was just interested in making money. Sure he got us out of the lower leagues but he lined his pockets as he did it. Loan notes are not the action of a man totally commited to a football club. All of those monthly consultation fees that went into his company while we had to sell the likes of Collins, Gabbidon and Kavanagh suggest someone who looks after his own interests first. Can anyone believe that he will come back and just be concerned with football matters and leave the money side alone? Exactly.
I would point out that AFC Wimbledon have just managed to get back into the Football League after Sam sold out the original Wimbledon for a healthy profit.
Sam is not evil, he is just a business man and as a business man he will sell out when it suits him. His problem was he came up against an even slimier person when he got into bed with Ridsdale. It brings a smile to my face when I think of those two arseholes trying to trump each other but the smile fades when I realise that neither of them ultimately cared a jot for CCFC or its fans. They were only interested in making money for themselves.

Sat May 21, 2011 10:50 pm

algy wrote:Cardiff City owe a lot to Sam. He brought us back from obscurity but, and this is a big but, he made a lot of money for himself as he did it. He was not interested in CCFC per se, he was just interested in making money. Sure he got us out of the lower leagues but he lined his pockets as he did it. Loan notes are not the action of a man totally commited to a football club. All of those monthly consultation fees that went into his company while we had to sell the likes of Collins, Gabbidon and Kavanagh suggest someone who looks after his own interests first. Can anyone believe that he will come back and just be concerned with football matters and leave the money side alone? Exactly.
I would point out that AFC Wimbledon have just managed to get back into the Football League after Sam sold out the original Wimbledon for a healthy profit.
Sam is not evil, he is just a business man and as a business man he will sell out when it suits him. His problem was he came up against an even slimier person when he got into bed with Ridsdale. It brings a smile to my face when I think of those two arseholes trying to trump each other but the smile fades when I realise that neither of them ultimately cared a jot for CCFC or its fans. They were only interested in making money for themselves.

On what basis do you presume Hammam made money out of Cardiff City. Firstly the loan notes owed unsecured are the actions of a man committed to a football Club , hence why unsecured . Secured he could have held the Club to ransom.

Another point. He sold Wimbledon as an on going business in the Premier . What happened afterwards was nothing to do with him and not his responsibility .

Defending all these points regards Hammam is starting to make myself sound pro Hammam whilst I'm just laying direction away from imaginative speculations based on no foundation regards the man himself.

Sat May 21, 2011 11:00 pm

If memory serves I recall that it was reported that a half a million pounds per month was paid into Sam's company up until his departure. This may well have been Ridsdale propaganda but I do not recall any rebuttal from Sam.

Sat May 21, 2011 11:09 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:What's the saying ? "Never go back."

No that is once you have had Black theres never going back !! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat May 21, 2011 11:16 pm

algy wrote:If memory serves I recall that it was reported that a half a million pounds per month was paid into Sam's company up until his departure. This may well have been Ridsdale propaganda but I do not recall any rebuttal from Sam.

I think you will find thats total fabrication , it's clearly not accounted at Companies House.

Sat May 21, 2011 11:17 pm

Lord Chief Justice wrote:

Dafydd , you make quite a short sweeping statement there , would you like to express your actual reasons why your form your opinion so we could discuss more in detail of course all your opinion will be respected.

Of course.

The man in question holds a debt over our club under the guise of Langston. If he re-joins the club (under his terms), this debt will mysteriously disappear, otherwise it will stay.

The man is, in my opinion, past it. I believe he WON'T do good for the club as people on here do say, but only hinder us.

The past is a past for a reason. It's best to leave it there.

EDIT: I also believe that if he comes in "and controls the football side" as people suggest, any manager we have here will find it difficult to work to their terms. Also, to control the "football side" means the need for money, and he has proven he CANNOT work to a budget.

Sat May 21, 2011 11:24 pm

Dafydd wrote:

Of course.

The man in question holds a debt over our club under the guise of Langston. If he re-joins the club (under his terms), this debt will mysteriously disappear, otherwise it will stay.

The man is, in my opinion, past it. I believe he WON'T do good for the club as people on here do say, but only hinder us.

What matters what or if the guise is ? He has a debt at the Club no different to others such as PMG and the Malaysians.

Sounds as if he is prepared to wipe out his loans to the Club is what the offers . Would others do the same ? Would the Malaysians walk away and say " don't worry about the millions we have loaned " - of course not.

So no reasons there why he should not return, only benefit if he says he will wipe the Langstone debt.

Final points by yourself , hes too old ? How would he hinder as you state ?

Look forward to your thought.

Sat May 21, 2011 11:28 pm

Lord Chief Justice wrote:What matters what or if the guise is ? He has a debt at the Club no different to others such as PMG and the Malaysians.

Sounds as if he is prepared to wipe out his loans to the Club is what the offers . Would others do the same ? Would the Malaysians walk away and say " don't worry about the millions we have loaned " - of course not.

So no reasons there why he should not return, only benefit if he says he will wipe the Langstone debt.

What matters is that for a long time Sam denied that he was Langston - We've been lied to enough as a club, how about some transparancy.

Others would not walk away without claiming their money - of course not - but Sam isn't walking away - he's asking to return to the club (Under a role I'm as of yet unsure of).

I think you misunderstand me on my final point - I didn't mean past it by too old, I meant past it as in past this club (e.g. I don't believe he should return). :ayatollah:

Sun May 22, 2011 1:07 am

Where's the 'Not sure depending on the deal' button?? :ayatollah:

Sun May 22, 2011 6:30 am

Dafydd wrote:

Of course.

EDIT: I also believe that if he comes in "and controls the football side" as people suggest, any manager we have here will find it difficult to work to their terms. Also, to control the "football side" means the need for money, and he has proven he CANNOT work to a budget.

The Malaysians took on our Club Knowing All the Debts and agreeing to them, Look at PMG's Debt, Ray Ransons Debt ? Sam agreed to half it and signed to it,and it could of been sorted Xmas gone, but they chose not to do this. We now owe the Malaysians so far £18 Million, so does that now make them Bad ? How is Sam past it, Have you met him lately ?

Sun May 22, 2011 7:51 am

near 50% for each vote it seems not all are up for the return of sam :ayatollah:

Sun May 22, 2011 7:59 am

Its a no brainer to me, Sam has to return, if not, then he has to be paid off. This club will never "move on" until all the problems off the pitch are sorted out, & pronto, other wise we might as well just stick with DJ for another six years, god forbid. :old:

Sun May 22, 2011 8:32 am

I am sitting on the fence on this one, but at the moment we need someone to kick the club up the arse and on the other hand i dont know if sam is the man to do it, its really difficult, the thing is if he is langstone(of which i think is pretty obvious) a lot of our fan base will never ever forgive him which would make his return untenable

after all its the fans who are the paying customers, and looking at the poll there would be half the stadium cheering and half booing him

but wiping debts clean would be a massive step forward

AND MAYBE JUST MAYBE WE CAN GET RID OF THOSE LEECH SUCKING WANKERS PMG!!!! :ayatollah:

Sun May 22, 2011 8:36 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:I am sitting on the fence on this one, but at the moment we need someone to kick the club up the arse and on the other hand i dont know if sam is the man to do it, its really difficult, the thing is if he is langstone(of which i think is pretty obvious) a lot of our fan base will never ever forgive him which would make his return untenable

after all its the fans who are the paying customers, and looking at the poll there would be half the stadium cheering and half booing him

but wiping debts clean would be a massive step forward

AND MAYBE JUST MAYBE WE CAN GET RID OF THOSE LEECH SUCKING WANKERS PMG!!!! :ayatollah:

I think the same Baz. Are PMG pulling the strings??? Things need to be sorted.

Sun May 22, 2011 8:45 am

they seem to have a lot of power down there

And Mike Hall.........what a f*cking cock

This is only my oppinion :D :D

Sun May 22, 2011 8:54 am

Dafydd wrote:
Lord Chief Justice wrote:What matters what or if the guise is ? He has a debt at the Club no different to others such as PMG and the Malaysians.

What matters is that for a long time Sam denied that he was Langston - We've been lied to enough as a club, how about some transparancy.

Others would not walk away without claiming their money - of course not - but Sam isn't walking away - he's asking to return to the club (Under a role I'm as of yet unsure of).

I don't think it matters who is behind Langstone at all. Who cares? why should you care? I look forward to why you feel you need to know what " names " loaned Cardiff City large funding on an unsecured basis. Sam has not lied , clearly there are others involved and backing Hammam, but so what ?

Do you know all the ins and out of the Malaysians and there funding? no of course you dont.

You have yet to come up with any plausible explanation to why he should not return apart from emotion led by blind belief . I would ask you to consider again. There is nothing untoward in changing your mind after being presented with other facts and opinions as well as further observation stand points.

I think you misunderstand me on my final point - I didn't mean past it by too old, I meant past it as in past this club (e.g. I don't believe he should return). :ayatollah:

Sun May 22, 2011 9:23 am

on another twist dont know how you put a poll up,but if the malaysions walked who would you want to control the club PMG or SAM,where would the sam knockers vote ? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 22, 2011 9:30 am

I,d welcome Sam back with open arms, he would get the enthusiasm back at the Club :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: