Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Anyone who opted for the season ticket 0% offer

Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:56 pm

The Fianance company Zebra should have taken the first payment on the 20th Jan but didnt due to admin errors etc. the 1st payment is now the 20th Feb..I;m sorry but I'm on to my bank first thing in the morning to cancel any direct payments from Zebra..I'm sure there a a few thousand more city faithfull who took out this plan..soo f**k Riddlers & his lying cheating board & boycott your season ticket..If we go into admin soo be it..!! Leeds & southampton are bouncing back..!!!!

Re: Anyone who opted for the season ticket 0% offer

Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:02 pm

I haven't sent my form back yet!Debating what to do!

Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:04 pm

be carefull, you have entered into a credit agreement with a finance company...... Cardiff City has your money, you now owe a company with a legally binding contract...... only you will lose (ie credit rating)

Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:07 pm

And their address is:

Zebra Finance Ltd., St Peters House, Gower Street,Derby DEI I SB

:lol:

http://www.gillinghamfootballclub.com/s ... 595,00.pdf

Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:07 pm

dont cancel we will be even in more shit if everyone cancels,

Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:09 pm

i know being of an older generation, i shouldn't trust football boards, but like a rabbit trapped in a cars headlights, i too succumed to Liesdales ticket offer. Furthermore like youself still not sure whether to cancel, though thanks for the delayed payement info, which has given me food for thought.

Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:11 pm

got to be honest
IM KEEPING MINE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:14 pm

papa wrote:got to be honest
IM KEEPING MINE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

mee too but is there a case for being sold an item under false pretences??? trading standards ????

Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:14 pm

my first payment went out on 20th as they said!

Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:26 pm

lordninian wrote:The Fianance company Zebra should have taken the first payment on the 20th Jan but didnt due to admin errors etc. the 1st payment is now the 20th Feb..I;m sorry but I'm on to my bank first thing in the morning to cancel any direct payments from Zebra..I'm sure there a a few thousand more city faithfull who took out this plan..soo f**k Riddlers & his lying cheating board & boycott your season ticket..If we go into admin soo be it..!! Leeds & southampton are bouncing back..!!!!

even if you cancel payments you will be liable for the full amount plus costs if you dont pay.
you will still have to pay as cardiff has recieved your money, you now owe it to zebra.

Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:47 pm

They've taken my first instalment. I won't be cancelling.

Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:53 am

im happy to have a season ticket for next year regardless :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:12 am

I would have renewed even if Ridsdale had been honest and told us the club needed the cash to pay outstanding bills. I know it goes against the grain, but cancelling or failing to renew season tickets won't help at this moment.

Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:57 am

Hi guys look i've not sent mine back, but am on my way out to do it now, CCFC NEEDS US!! KEEPING THE FAITH FOR OUR CLUB NOT PR :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: