Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Jacks sell out 40,000 allocation.....

Sun May 22, 2011 12:42 pm

..... In less than a week. Not a bad effort for little old Swansea.

I hope you lot have got over your play-off heartache enough to give us some credit for being Wales #1 team - on and off the pitch!!

Re: Jacks sell out 40,000 allocation.....

Sun May 22, 2011 12:43 pm

nct68 wrote:..... In less than a week. Not a bad effort for little old Swansea.

I hope you lot have got over your play-off heartache enough to give us some credit for being Wales #1 team - on and off the pitch!!

woah never thought you had that much plastics :shock: probaly going for a day out ;) you deserved it though mate, enjoy whilst it lasts :D :ayatollah:

Sun May 22, 2011 12:43 pm

No.

Sun May 22, 2011 12:46 pm

Was always going to happen. Would have been more shocked if you didn't sell out for your first visit for a game that could bring prem football.

Had resigned myself about 3 weeks ago so there was no heartache, just the build up to next season

Sun May 22, 2011 12:50 pm

Well done on the sale of all your tickets , now go to Wembley and come back with the cup ! make Wales a prem Nation, Good luck Swans you Deserve it ,you did real well this season.

Sun May 22, 2011 1:11 pm

f**k Swansea I Hope they lose, And half there coaches brake down, the other half Crash. Hope yr Train lot get done over by Readings small Mob. And i hope all your Caravans overturn on the Motorway apart from that enjoy your day with your sister who you can shag in celebration if you win. Enjoy your scabby day You inbreds :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun May 22, 2011 1:17 pm

my two local rugby clubs :roll: have sold over 80 tickets between them to watch it u play, all the f*cking egg fans going to watch and shed loads of kids for a day out, there only probs going to be 21,000 who been and actually watched swansea this season. you cant even sell out your home games ffs and your average attendance is 15507 :oops: :oops:

Sun May 22, 2011 1:20 pm

It will be a long and sad trip back for your 13,000 fans and the hangers on if you lose :) :P could do with a fingers crossed smiley

Sun May 22, 2011 1:25 pm

Glynneath-bluebird wrote:my two local rugby clubs :roll: have sold over 80 tickets between them to watch it u play, all the f*cking egg fans going to watch and shed loads of kids for a day out, there only probs going to be 21,000 who been and actually watched swansea this season. you cant even sell out your home games ffs and your average attendance is 15507 :oops: :oops:

OH that's why they sing Rugby songs Image

Sun May 22, 2011 1:26 pm

Glynneath-bluebird wrote:my two local rugby clubs :roll: have sold over 80 tickets between them to watch it u play, all the f*cking egg fans going to watch and shed loads of kids for a day out, there only probs going to be 21,000 who been and actually watched swansea this season. you cant even sell out your home games ffs and your average attendance is 15507 :oops: :oops:

So Glynneath and Cwmgwrach Rugby clubs have sold 40 tickets each and now that makes all our fans 'egg fans'? Your jealousy holds no bounds.

Why don't you just come along and support your local team with the thousands of other converts and stop being so hate-filled?

Sun May 22, 2011 1:36 pm

What gibberish are you talking about now Jack?

Your lot are among the bitterest fans in the UK. The three times we've been to Wembley the last three years, do you think our local press mentioned Swansea City in the build up?

The Evening Post were full of referances to Cardiff City. Perhaps if you do go up, the immense chip on your shoulder down there might be removed, but considering your form away from the Liberty compared to Readings'away from the Madjeski, your smalltowns cockyness that the job is already done will come back to haunt you next monday.

There are a few of you that deserve promotion, but most of you don't, and probably won't get it anyway

Sun May 22, 2011 1:41 pm

nct68 wrote:stop being so hate-filled?

You have to stop coming on other teams messageboards inciting the reactions you are getting then. I notice that you chose to ignore the replies that take your post as an ACTUAL attempt at starting a dialogue and jump at the ones that, within their own right, give you what you wanted.

You KNOW why you came on here with the post.

Please tell me the 68 in your name is not in recognition of your year of birth. If it is I am very sorry for your immaturity at the age of 42/43.

Sun May 22, 2011 1:54 pm

Wayne S wrote:

You have to stop coming on other teams messageboards inciting the reactions you are getting then. I notice that you chose to ignore the replies that take your post as an ACTUAL attempt at starting a dialogue and jump at the ones that, within their own right, give you what you wanted.

I just posted the fact that little Swansea have sold their allocation in a week (and could probably sell a lot more as there's a full week to go to the match) which is very commendable - It's not an argument, it's a fact!

The reason Cardiff have the extra fans over the last few seasons is that after 3 (inc 2 disastrous) visits to Wembley, some of the 'plastic' fans have stayed around and swelled the average gate. Something that, win or lose next week, is bound to happen with us too.

Sun May 22, 2011 1:57 pm

Sold out you say might want to tell the club then
http://www.swanseacity.net/page/Latest/ ... 72,00.html
only sold out online still a LARGE proportion of tickets remaining from the clubs ticket office

Sun May 22, 2011 1:59 pm

i really dont give a f*cking rats arse, you would of only sold a fraction of that if we were there,

anyway enjoy your day and remember cash your giros before you get there its expensive at least a days sick for a pie and a pint :D

Sun May 22, 2011 2:04 pm

Never let the legend get in the way of the truth mush

Sun May 22, 2011 2:07 pm

What an incredible achievment indeed 8-) 8-) 8-)

Whatever happens next Monday it's been great to be a Jack this season.I really believe we can do it now and start off our centenary year in the biggest and best league in the world,The Premier League.

Forever and ever we'll follow our team. SWANSEA CITY FC :D 8-) :D

Sun May 22, 2011 2:08 pm

CityGent wrote:Never let the legend get in the way of the truth mush

I see you've found your way back on here after your pitiful predictions :lol:

Sun May 22, 2011 2:10 pm

blackswan wrote:What an incredible boring achievment indeed 8-) 8-) 8-)

Whatever happens next Monday it's been great to be a inbred this season.I really believe we can do it now and start off our centenary year in the biggest and best orgy in the world,Shagging our Sisters

Forever and ever we'll shag our Brothers and Sisters. GYPO CITY FC :D 8-) :D

Sun May 22, 2011 2:12 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

Whatever happens next Monday it's been great to be a inbred this season.I really believe we can do it now and start off our centenary year in the biggest and best orgy in the world,Shagging our Sisters

You used to be funny,what happened ?

Sun May 22, 2011 2:13 pm

blackswan wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

You used to be funny,what happened ?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun May 22, 2011 2:14 pm

blackswan wrote:

I've got one more for you. The most important one yet :-)

Sun May 22, 2011 2:16 pm

CityGent wrote:
blackswan wrote:

I've got one more for you. The most important one yet :-)

Christ,how many chances you want :D

Sun May 22, 2011 2:19 pm

nct68 wrote:
Wayne S wrote:

I just posted the fact that little Swansea have sold their allocation in a week (and could probably sell a lot more as there's a full week to go to the match) which is very commendable - It's not an argument, it's a fact!

The reason Cardiff have the extra fans over the last few seasons is that after 3 (inc 2 disastrous) visits to Wembley, some of the 'plastic' fans have stayed around and swelled the average gate. Something that, win or lose next week, is bound to happen with us too.

Had you do class losing an FA cup final 1 nil a disaster cock breath ?

Sun May 22, 2011 2:24 pm

Wayne S wrote:

You KNOW why you came on here with the post.

Please tell me the 68 in your name is not in recognition of your year of birth. If it is I am very sorry for your immaturity at the age of 42/43.

Oh give over ffs.That has to be the most self-righteous load of drivel i've ever had the misfortune to read.

Sun May 22, 2011 2:25 pm

who cares?

Sun May 22, 2011 2:29 pm

northside of risca wrote:Had you do class losing an FA cup final 1 nil a disaster cock breath ?

Can someone please translate this?

Sun May 22, 2011 2:30 pm

nct68 wrote:
northside of risca wrote:Had you do class losing an FA cup final 1 nil a disaster cock breath ?

How do you class losing an FA Cup final 1-0 a disaster? cock breath

Sun May 22, 2011 2:32 pm

Im sure Risca is Newport way,That might explain.

It wouldn't surprise me if northside risca was a particulary 'difficult' area too.

Sun May 22, 2011 2:32 pm

nct68 wrote:

H A D Y O U D O C L A S S L O S I N G A N F A C U P F I N A L 1 N I L A D I S A S T E R
C O C K B R E A T H ?