Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Jacks sell out 40,000 allocation.....

Sun May 22, 2011 2:34 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
nct68 wrote:
northside of risca wrote:Had you do class losing an FA cup final 1 nil a disaster cock breath ?

Can someone please translate this?

H A D Y O U D O C L A S S L O S I N G A N F A C U P F I N A L 1 N I L A D I S A S T E R
C O C K B R E A T H ?

f*cking hell that looks like wone of those code breakers :lol: :lol:

Sun May 22, 2011 2:35 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
nct68 wrote:
northside of risca wrote:Had you do class losing an FA cup final 1 nil a disaster cock breath ?

And we were singing
How do you class losing an FA Cup final 1-0 a disaster? cock breath
A rhyd y nos.

Sun May 22, 2011 2:36 pm

quote="Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
nct68 wrote:

And we were singing
A rhyd y nos.[/quote]
:lol:

Sun May 22, 2011 2:37 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
nct68 wrote:

That's better.

I don't class it as a disaster at all - in fact, I was particularly pleased with the result. All the Cardiff fans I know however, were pretty distraught. :D

Sun May 22, 2011 2:39 pm

Can someone please translate this?[/quote]
H A D Y O U D O C L A S S L O S I N G A N F A C U P F I N A L 1 N I L A D I S A S T E R
C O C K B R E A T H ?[/quote]

f*cking hell that looks like wone of those code breakers :lol: :lol:[/quote]
I did separate every letter by a couple of spaces but when i pressed submit they all clumped together. I feel like a Jack that has just been caught shagging his sister :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Sun May 22, 2011 2:39 pm

blackswan wrote:Im sure Risca is Newport way,That might explain.

It wouldn't surprise me if northside risca was a particulary 'difficult' area too.

A mere typo mate. I notice my question wasn't answered ?.

Sun May 22, 2011 2:40 pm

40,000 BOLLOXXXXXXXXXXX, season ticket holders just returned from queing for hours, said just under 20,000 been sold, that was 2 hrs ago, aint they heard of on line booking down there?? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 22, 2011 2:40 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Can someone please translate this?

C O C K B R E A T H ?[/quote]

f*cking hell that looks like wone of those code breakers :lol: :lol:[/quote]
I did separate every letter by a couple of spaces but when i pressed submit they all clumped together. I feel like a Jack that has just been caught shagging his sister :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: [/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun May 22, 2011 2:42 pm

going up through the playoffs is not an achievement, just luck.

What QPR did was an achievement, winning the league, what Norwich did was an achievement, up two divisions on the bounce.

Winning the playoffs will just mean you beat the teams finishing 5th and 6th which is certainly not an achievement. For a team that finished 3rd thats an expectance.

Sun May 22, 2011 2:43 pm

I don't class it as a disaster at all - in fact, I was particularly pleased with the result. All the Cardiff fans I know however, were pretty distraught. :D[/quote]

I certainly wasn't distraught. It put Cardiff on the world stage. I guess Catherine Zeta jones does that for you lot.

Sun May 22, 2011 2:53 pm

northside of risca wrote:I don't class it as a disaster at all - in fact, I was particularly pleased with the result. All the Cardiff fans I know however, were pretty distraught. :D

I certainly wasn't distraught. It put Cardiff on the world stage. I guess Catherine Zeta jones does that for you lot.[/quote]
For shagging a Yank because there is nothing in Swansea that is either remotely good looking. Or more likely she dosen't have a Brother :lol: :lol:

Sun May 22, 2011 3:12 pm

jamesbarnett91 wrote:going up through the playoffs is not an achievement, just luck.

What QPR did was an achievement, winning the league, what Norwich did was an achievement, up two divisions on the bounce.

Winning the playoffs will just mean you beat the teams finishing 5th and 6th which is certainly not an achievement. For a team that finished 3rd thats an expectance.

I may be wrong, but isnt this your post saying how great it would be to go up through the play-offs?

Re: If we had to pick a way to go up it would be the playoffs
Wouldn't it? Look how happy Blackpool were? Who remembers who won the title and came second? No one. However everyone remembers Blackpool's day out at Wembley and achieving promotion. That's why I think it's going to be great winning promotion through the play offs. Will give us a massive boost goi...by jamesbarnett91
Wed May 11, 2011 12:51 pm

Forum: General Chat
Topic: If we had to pick a way to go up it would be the playoffs
Replies: 5
Views: 125

Sun May 22, 2011 3:29 pm

Jack wrote:
jamesbarnett91 wrote:going up through the playoffs is not an achievement, just luck.

I may be wrong, but isnt this your post saying how great it would be to go up through the play-offs?

Wouldn't it? Look how happy Blackpool were? Who remembers who won the title and came second? No one. However everyone remembers Blackpool's day out at Wembley and achieving promotion. That's why I think it's going to be great winning promotion through the play offs. Will give us a massive boost goi...by jamesbarnett91

Ouch!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun May 22, 2011 3:32 pm

blackswan wrote:
Jack wrote:

Ouch!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

touche :lol:

Sun May 22, 2011 4:16 pm

Jack wrote:

you are wrong :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

find that post because you'll be hard pushed as it dont exist. Jack idiot.

Sun May 22, 2011 5:53 pm

dont worry lads next season when or if there in the prem they still cannot get more 20,000 as we will get over 20,000 on many occasions enjoy your day out south wales is full of plastics thats just the way it is ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 23, 2011 1:38 am

nct68 wrote:..... In less than a week. Not a bad effort for little old Swansea.

I hope you lot have got over your play-off heartache enough to give us some credit for being Wales #1 team - on and off the pitch!!

Swansea?? Wales No.1 team?? You really are having the proverbial laugh, Jack :lol:

Best you keep schtum until you've actually achieved something, lest you leave yourself wide open should you fall from the summit :roll: