Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" Not even one of them has said sorry !! "

Sun May 22, 2011 9:23 pm

The drinking incident cost this Club promotion without a doubt. The game against Middlesbrough itself !! and then the consequences that followed had all lead to us not gaining promotion. The Club had lost a potential 90 million quid. And the hearts of the Fans and certain Players was well and truly broken.

But has any of the Players involved ever apologised to the other Players or us the fans ? NO !!

Bothroyd He is now lying on a beach without a care in the World contemplating which Premier Club to join :evil: I hope you fall flat on your face you arrogant fucker a bit like your time playing for us.

JLS He is now probably on his Hols ,then a return to the Bolton scrap heap. That Prick played with a hangover and cost us two goals before being hauled off. Hope your career never gets off the ground as every club will know what you did. But one thing i hope you come back to the CCS so we can properly show you what we think of you. Which is scum.

Bywater Your Career at Derby was going nowhere. WHY ? because you are a shit keeper and like the above are arrogant enough to think you can get away with anything. Your Career will go nowhere now a lower league Player at best.

Chora The Poll which i did clearly want to give him another chance. I wonder how that changes after Carls update. After Blackpool you was crying on the Wembley pitch because you put everything into that game but was let down by your team mates. This year you let your team mates down and us the Fans, and you was one of them that cost us Promotion. My opinion won't change i never want to see this Man in a City shirt again. But if the Majority do then so be it. But be Man enough Chops and f*cking apologise.

These are my opinions and mine only. And to be honest i feel i have gone lightly on them.

Re: Not even one of them has said sorry !!

Sun May 22, 2011 9:27 pm

Nukes...THEY COULDNT GIVE A FLYING f**k!!! THEY ARE GREEDY FUCKWITS WHO ARE NOT LOYAL TO THE CLUB....constable :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Re: " Not even one of them has said sorry !! "

Sun May 22, 2011 9:29 pm

Makes u sick mate doesn't it..fuckin wankers,be glad to see the back of them but with regards to ur poll i did vote for givin chopra another chance if he can sort his head out

Sun May 22, 2011 9:33 pm

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:Makes u sick mate doesn't it..fuckin wankers,be glad to see the back of them but with regards to ur poll i did vote for givin chopra another chance if he can sort his head out

hes a geordie...theres no chance in hell for him

Sun May 22, 2011 9:35 pm

hope now we have a massive clearout.

Sun May 22, 2011 9:35 pm

100% agree with you mate. The only ones a I want to see next season are Bellamy, McNaughton, Hudson, Blake & Gerrard.
I don't give a stuff for any of the others, they can go & do one as far as I'm concerned

Sun May 22, 2011 9:37 pm

Totally agree with your comments :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 22, 2011 9:37 pm

Llanishen_Blue wrote:100% agree with you mate. The only ones a I want to see next season are Bellamy, McNaughton, Hudson, Blake & Gerrard.
I don't give a stuff for any of the others, they can go & do one as far as I'm concerned

Blake needs to sort himself out Chief one of the biggest piss heads around.

Sun May 22, 2011 9:38 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Llanishen_Blue wrote:100% agree with you mate. The only ones a I want to see next season are Bellamy, McNaughton, Hudson, Blake & Gerrard.

nukes hes a young lad...with the right manager he will be a whole new person come next season. :ayatollah:

Sun May 22, 2011 9:39 pm

Well said Nuclearblue they are the reason we are not in the premier next season, i am surprised that people voted for chops to stay hes a fin disgrace to everyone.If you think its ok to be paid more in a week than you earn in a year and piss it up and not do the job on match day you have serious problems.Team work will go down leaving you nothing as has happened the last 3 years.
We need a new manager who can put down some good ground rules and keep the players onside.Maybe then we can move forward. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

spot on :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

nukes hes a young lad...with the right manager he will be a whole new person come next season. :ayatollah:

Lets hope Sheriff :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 22, 2011 9:41 pm

bluebirdrob wrote:Well said Nuclearblue they are the reason we are not in the premier next season, i am surprised that people voted for chops to stay hes a fin disgrace to everyone.If you think its ok to be paid more in a week than you earn in a year and piss it up and not do the job on match day you have serious problems.Team work will go down leaving you nothing as has happened the last 3 years.
We need a new manager who can put down some good ground rules and keep the players onside.Maybe then we can move forward. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Agreed Rob :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 22, 2011 9:48 pm

One of the players who stayed up before Middlesborough has apologised btw... The same player also said that Dave Jones' downfall is that he is too nice.

Sun May 22, 2011 9:48 pm

agree with everything you have wrote, lets hope JLS comes back with another side to play at the ccs, players from the lower leagues who would give their right arm to be given the chance to play for a club like Cardiff are whats needed now,

Sun May 22, 2011 9:51 pm

Xentol wrote:One of the players who stayed up before Middlesborough has apologised btw... The same player also said that Dave Jones' downfall is that he is too nice.

Which one Chief ? And to whom did he apologise to ?

Sun May 22, 2011 10:00 pm

Not one of the players above, and he apologised to his church (hardcore, eh?) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 22, 2011 11:34 pm

I can name at least 8 players who have been in the "papers"or on this forum for going out on the drink :(

The biggest mistake of all was JLS,who was at fault for most of those goals v Boro,when we had the Promised Land in our sights...Lets not forget this :(

Will we get a sorry...A bit late now...I blame the people who aloud this to happen :roll:

This would not have happened at Man U ...With Sir Alex.

Sun May 22, 2011 11:39 pm

Spot on nukes! Can't believe there has been no apology or disciplinary taken! I dint want to see any of them in a city shirt again! How many chances does chopra want to sort himself out? He's on a fat wage with us and he's ripping the piss! Get the fat arrogant prick out, sickens me watching him play in our shirt !

Sun May 22, 2011 11:41 pm

Xentol wrote:Not one of the players above, and he apologised to his church (hardcore, eh?) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Oli?? He's the only religious one I can think of at the club

Sun May 22, 2011 11:51 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:I can name at least 8 players who have been in the "papers"or on this forum for going out on the drink :(

The biggest mistake of all was JLS,who was at fault for most of those goals v Boro,when we had the Promised Land in our sights...Lets not forget this :(

Will we get a sorry...A bit late now...I blame the people who aloud this to happen :roll:

This would not have happened at Man U ...With Sir Alex.

Chief i have slated every one of them . And i have stated above who i find the worst and that was JLS. he as you and myself stated was responsible for two of the Goals before Jones took him off.

Mon May 23, 2011 1:00 am

It's time this club started to think outside the box,and look at the way they conduct themselves :ayatollah:

You have some PA on here how goes back telling "whats going on" - when the club could be doing their own homework :roll:

Is it hard for this club to employ someone to check up on what our players are up to before games :?:

In most jobs these days,companies have people going around to see what their employes act /perform :oops:

Sir Alex put this in place over 10 years ago,and famously pulled out of a party Giggs and Sharpe ;)

Mon May 23, 2011 6:32 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:It's time this club started to think outside the box,and look at the way they conduct themselves :ayatollah:

You have some PA on here how goes back telling "whats going on" - when the club could be doing their own homework :roll:

Is it hard for this club to employ someone to check up on what our players are up to before games :?:

In most jobs these days,companies have people going around to see what their employes act /perform :oops:

Sir Alex put this in place over 10 years ago,and famously pulled out of a party Giggs and Sharpe ;)
i remember Giggs and Sharpe being pulled out of the party :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Shame giggs didnt pull out of his latter year misdemeanors :oops: :oops:

Mon May 23, 2011 6:44 am

Well said Nukes I agree that I never want to see any of them in a city shirt again however I would add that this happened because the players had no fear about being found out and that points the finger directly at Jones.

I accept that you cannot follow players around 24 hours a day but the fact that they did this have not been punished clearly demonstrates DJ is unable to maintain discipline andcontrol.

Enough to sack him if you ask me. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 23, 2011 7:02 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:It's time this club started to think outside the box,and look at the way they conduct themselves :ayatollah:

i remember Giggs and Sharpe being pulled out of the party :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Shame giggs didnt pull out of his latter year misdemeanors :oops: :oops:

:lol: I :ayatollah: M :ayatollah: O :ayatollah: G :ayatollah: E :ayatollah: N :ayatollah:

Mon May 23, 2011 9:31 am

very good post nukes :ayatollah:

well it will be good to see the back of them all, plus jones, the sooner they are all gone, a new manager in place and start to plan for next season the better :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 23, 2011 9:52 am

I want a clear out too! The club has gone a little bit stale recently and after this season I think their will be a lack of faith in the players and dj if he stays! A fresh start with a new manager and new players with hopefully some decent money to spend on both!

Mon May 23, 2011 10:31 am

Well said Steve, One of the best posts you have written and i agree with you on all points made. :ayatollah:

Mon May 23, 2011 2:02 pm

exactly what ive said on previous post most of our squad can naff off guttless money grabing gits couldnt care less for the fans and we still got posters on here moaning about bothroyd and burkue not singing contracts some of them players didnt give a monkeys for us fans before the boro game :evil: :twisted: