Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

jones will stay

Sun May 22, 2011 9:50 pm

they wont sack him and he wont resign. the club are maybe waiting so everyone calms down and hope this jones out campaign blows over :( before anouncing the roly poly is staying :evil: :twisted:

Re: jones will stay

Sun May 22, 2011 9:58 pm

Hope not, If he stays he will have to change his management style and the way he sets his teams up and i think he is to stuborn for that, he thinks he knows it all already and he knows best, how can us fans know anything about the game has been his attitude in the past, it is time for him to move on now.

Sun May 22, 2011 10:00 pm

stephen18 wrote:Hope not, If he stays he will have to change his management style and the way he sets his teams up and i think he is to stuborn for that, he thinks he knows it all already and he knows best, how can us fans know anything about the game has been his attitude in the past, it is time for him to move on now.

im not being funny but if i or most other fans had been given the chance to pick a winning to team we would have done better than jones.

Sun May 22, 2011 10:27 pm

if that happens it will upset alot of fans,

i dont want him any where near ccs,

wanted him out for a while

Mon May 23, 2011 4:35 pm

hes got to go now. if he stays i'll be fuming

Mon May 23, 2011 4:36 pm

socks are usefull but only if worn under shoes

Mon May 23, 2011 4:37 pm

jinks-rct wrote:they wont sack him and he wont resign. the club are maybe waiting so everyone calms down and hope this jones out campaign blows over :( before anouncing the roly poly is staying :evil: :twisted:

I Believe DJ WILL NOT BE HERE NEXT SEASON :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 23, 2011 4:38 pm

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm will he or wont he :D

Mon May 23, 2011 5:28 pm

hope he hurries up and gets lost