Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Marvin Emnes

Sun May 22, 2011 10:08 pm

Middlesbrough want to get him off their wage bill. Do you think he would fit in here? I think he would be a good signing.

Re: Marvin Emnes

Sun May 22, 2011 10:13 pm

Brilliant player ! extremely dangerous when he's running at the defense, he can spring anything up, dont mean to take you all back to it but his goal against us was a great example. Out of nothing he struck the ball and finished us :(

:ayatollah:

Mon May 23, 2011 12:45 am

Hes always been a handfull vs us but how much would they want? Id also love earnie ad tyson on frees

Mon May 23, 2011 1:02 am

jones if hes still here wont sign any of those he will go for someone really shit or injury prone

Mon May 23, 2011 9:03 am

jinks-rct wrote:jones if hes still here wont sign any of those he will go for someone really shit or injury prone

atleast theres earnie then lol
jones is gone dont worry :ayatollah:

Mon May 23, 2011 4:09 pm

Cardiffcityfc wrote:Hes always been a handfull vs us but how much would they want? Id also love earnie ad tyson on frees

I agree, not only a handfull but has scored against us in 3 matches this year.Scored for Swansea at the CCS and Middlesborough away and home.

Mon May 23, 2011 4:12 pm

I couldn't forgive him for that hand gesture to the crowd after he was subbed for Boro. :evil:

Mon May 23, 2011 4:14 pm

Oh yes please. I mentioned him to the Club ages ago.

StT.