Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Curbishley????......NO THANKYOU!!

Sun May 22, 2011 11:23 pm

CCFC must be bonkers if they are considering his appointment......he is similar to DJ....We need a dynamic up and comer at this club,and someone who dont take shit off the players!!

Re: Curbishley????......NO THANKYOU!!

Sun May 22, 2011 11:29 pm

I want to see someone with passion and heart who can connect with the fans. Curbishley is not that man.

Same with Hughton, he got Newcastle promoted but he had a very good team to work with and leaders ll over the pitch to help him Barton, Nolan, Smith, Taylor etc etc

Sun May 22, 2011 11:38 pm

Curbishley - Has been out of the game to long for me...So Agree No Thank You !!!

Sun May 22, 2011 11:50 pm

I find it worrying that so many good managers are out of a job.
and were going to the likes of curbishley..

who knows he could maybe pull it off.

Sun May 22, 2011 11:55 pm

I am not keen on this fella either. Defo others before him as said above more dynamic :ayatollah:

Mon May 23, 2011 9:23 am

Replace one dinosaur with another dinosaur. Much better options out there. Would really worry me if Curbs get the job.

Mon May 23, 2011 9:27 am

ccfc_cotta wrote:I find it worrying that so many good managers are out of a job.

no no no - please not Curbs - nothing against the guy, but he's in the Dave Jones mould - we need a young, dynamic new Manager, who will get us playing football, not hoofball.

Mon May 23, 2011 9:28 am

The Voice of Reason wrote:Replace one dinosaur with another dinosaur. Much better options out there. Would really worry me if Curbs get the job.

Could not agree more,why would we want to have someone in the same mould of dj,all the good young managers with a vision of pure football and a development of younger players in mind is surely who we should be targeting

Mon May 23, 2011 9:33 am

Die Walkure wrote:
ccfc_cotta wrote:I find it worrying that so many good managers are out of a job.

no no no - please not Curbs - nothing against the guy, but he's in the Dave Jones mould - we need a young, dynamic new Manager, who will get us playing football, not hoofball.

agreed totally :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 23, 2011 10:08 am

Woudn't be my choice either. :o

Mon May 23, 2011 11:02 am

NO NO NO :o been out for to long :old:

Mon May 23, 2011 11:34 am

I agree, def don't want Curbishley, another manager who is not hungry enough IMO, from personal experience from meeting the guy in a professional capacity, I am of the belief that the guy is more interested in building his property portfolio and media image than football management.

Mon May 23, 2011 11:39 am

Quite simply - NO :old:

Mon May 23, 2011 11:42 am

Wolf wrote:CCFC must be bonkers if they are considering his appointment......he is similar to DJ....We need a dynamic up and comer at this club,and someone who dont take shit off the players!!

Have you looked at his record...it's not bad at all

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Curbishley

Mon May 23, 2011 12:28 pm

moonboots wrote:
Wolf wrote:CCFC must be bonkers if they are considering his appointment......he is similar to DJ....We need a dynamic up and comer at this club,and someone who dont take shit off the players!!

Have you looked at his record...it's not bad at all

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Curbishley

I know but he isn't a modern alternative to DJ, which is waht we want now.............

No thanks steal a manager already in work and wanted not one that has been sacked !!!!