Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

daily mirror

Mon May 23, 2011 6:32 am

Dave Jones will tell Cardiff City's owners at a meeting today that he needs significant reinforcements to his squad. If he doesn't get the answers he wants, he could leave the Championship side.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Da ... 39449.html

Re: daily mirror

Mon May 23, 2011 6:38 am

Either that's complete bull shit or he has officially become the most arrogant man on the planet.

Mon May 23, 2011 7:15 am

getting his excuses ready lol. I can see it now he'll be saying he wasn't backed by the club had no money etc etc - laughable :lol:

Mon May 23, 2011 7:34 am

ihatealiens wrote:getting his excuses ready lol. I can see it now he'll be saying he wasn't backed by the club had no money etc etc - laughable :lol:

he has already been told his budget is zero so take the hint dave and feck off :lol:

Mon May 23, 2011 8:31 am

This is the perfect way out for both parties, don't they call it 'left by mutual consent' - basically a sacking but manager saving face, will still get part pay off though.

Mon May 23, 2011 8:35 am

billy ronson wrote:Dave Jones will tell Cardiff City's owners at a meeting today that he needs significant reinforcements to his squad. If he doesn't get the answers he wants, he could leave the Championship side.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Da ... 39449.html

That is comedy gold :lol: :lol: :lol:

Listen Dave, you have messed up again, no do one :evil:

Mon May 23, 2011 8:39 am

steve davies wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:getting his excuses ready lol. I can see it now he'll be saying he wasn't backed by the club had no money etc etc - laughable :lol:

he has already been told his budget is zero so take the hint dave and feck off :lol:

1!
He's getting his compensation case started already...cheeky tw*t !

Mon May 23, 2011 8:39 am

this time last year Jones promised a top 2 finish aslong as he had the correct financial backing ............... which he did , so where now for DJ ??

Mon May 23, 2011 8:44 am

Thinking about it, knowing how arrogant Jones is, this is probably a smokescreen so he can walk away without the football world knowing he was not really given a choice.

Mon May 23, 2011 9:02 am

I thought he doesn't talk to the media ? or is it just the media "in this part of the world" :D

Mon May 23, 2011 9:41 am

I wouldn't give him one pence to spend on any more players. I just hope he takes that Chopra with him!

I'm not going to be able to relax until I know he's gone - then its time to open the champagne!

Mon May 23, 2011 9:43 am

steve davies wrote:

Is today the day then Steve because apparently there is a meeting with moans today isn't there?

Mon May 23, 2011 9:48 am

Dave Jones :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon May 23, 2011 9:58 am

This is the usual build up to the sacking of the manager! Waiting to happen!

Mon May 23, 2011 10:02 am

Jones is a joke and the sooner that prick is gone the better :ayatollah:

Mon May 23, 2011 10:03 am

I agree with what's being said, he's made his excuse and as soon as it happens, he will complain about how the club wouldn't fund what he wanted, he's an arrogant prick and deserves the chop.

Mon May 23, 2011 10:20 am

Is he totally out of his mind??? Oh my god I would sack him just for this! Holy shit pathetic human, absolute disgrace

Mon May 23, 2011 2:09 pm

ah well get on your bike jones :old: :ayatollah:

Mon May 23, 2011 2:33 pm

ScottCcfc27 wrote:I agree with what's being said, he's made his excuse and as soon as it happens, he will complain about how the club wouldn't fund what he wanted, he's an arrogant prick and deserves the chop.

The song by "TAKE THAT" = There'll be trouble.. could have been written for him on his exit, with lyric like, say nothing, deny everything and make counter accusations...all together now,,, THERE'LL BE TROUBLE WHEN............. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 23, 2011 2:59 pm

Perfect outcome: Malaysians say no to Jones's request for cash, he resigns and then the new manager gets the monetary backing instead.

If only...

Mon May 23, 2011 3:08 pm

You cant make it up can you. But it is the Mirror and they rarely get feck all right in there Sport pages. But if true it does not surprise me the arrogant tw*t.

Mon May 23, 2011 3:15 pm

I RECKON THATS HIS WAY OUT ! , THEY WONT GIVE IT TO HIM , SO HE WILL SAY OK IM OFF .THEN HE CAN BLAME THEM FOR NOT GIVEN HIM MONEY AND WILL SAY I CANT DO MY JOB WITHOUT MONEY TO BUY PLAYERS.

Mon May 23, 2011 4:18 pm

silly c**t!

Mon May 23, 2011 4:22 pm

Zabier wrote:Either that's complete bull shit or he has officially become the most arrogant man on the planet.

" ... become ... " (?)

StT.