Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SACK HIM - WHAT WE WAITING FOR

Mon May 23, 2011 12:05 pm

:evil:

Re: SACK HIM - WHAT WE WAITING FOR

Mon May 23, 2011 12:12 pm

Mr Moo Cow wrote::evil:

If he's sacked it will cost us alot of money in compensation, however, if he were to leave on his own accord to join another club that say.... like to blow bubbles, it would save us a shed full of money ;)

Mon May 23, 2011 12:13 pm

Sack means he gets 750 grand.

Which we do not have.

Mon May 23, 2011 12:13 pm

stay patient

if they want to fire him "with cause" (i.e. breach of contract, pay no compensation) they would need to make sure they have a decent defense for when Jones inevitably took them to court to get his money.

Mon May 23, 2011 12:20 pm

Hiya mate! Alright? wrote:

If he's sacked it will cost us alot of money in compensation, however, if he were to leave on his own accord to join another club that say.... like to blow bubbles, it would save us a shed full of money ;)

Yep Sheffield United got away with that I reckon.....

Mon May 23, 2011 12:26 pm

We need to start rebuilding - BUT not with that donkey picking players

That scouse koont couldn't pick his nose without making a mess of it

Mon May 23, 2011 12:30 pm

make his job redundant (manager),move him sideways director of football (no clout),make a new job available (head coach),see how long he stays :lol: :lol:

Mon May 23, 2011 2:32 pm

I think they are waiting to see if he gets a big job like West Ham and therefore we would not have to pay him off and would get compensation from the club he goes to.

Mon May 23, 2011 2:43 pm

beddau blue wrote:

make his job redundant (manager),move him sideways director of football (no clout),make a new job available (head coach),see how long he stays :lol: :lol:

Unfortunately if we make the manager's role redundant the person(s) who's positions are affected by redundancy are entitled whilst under redundancy consultation to apply for other roles within the business. Jones would be given an opportunity as head coach......... :twisted:

Best idea - bump him off!!! :ayatollah:

Mon May 23, 2011 3:22 pm

Yeah give him a Job that keeps him at the CCS 9-5. Cleaning the toilets if he can get his hands out of his pockets

Mon May 23, 2011 4:06 pm

If it is true that Jones promised a top 2 finish to Vincent Tan if he was given the resources to sign Bellamy, Koumas, Oli etc then as far as I'm concerned a fundermental breach of contract (based on non-performance) has occurred in his failure to deliver.

I would offer him 3 months wages (Max) to go now and if he refuses then give him f**k all and tell him to take us to court.