Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Out of curiosity lads...

Mon May 23, 2011 12:19 pm

You seem to want Dave Jones out. Who is now making the decisions on keeping and releasing players now?

Re: Out of curiosity lads...

Mon May 23, 2011 12:24 pm

me

Mon May 23, 2011 12:26 pm

Jack wrote:You seem to want Dave Jones out. Who is now making the decisions on keeping and releasing players now?

exactly, i feel no-one there has the bottle to f**k im off :evil: :evil:

Mon May 23, 2011 12:30 pm

im sure a ruthless self made billionaire hasnt the bottle to get rid of an underperforming employee!! come on people wake up, VT has the bottle, he's just trying to get him gone without paying him for it! its only May, not many deals with players will be done in the next few weeks as they are all on holidays....just have some patience!

Mon May 23, 2011 12:32 pm

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:im sure a ruthless self made billionaire hasnt the bottle to get rid of an underperforming employee!! come on people wake up, VT has the bottle, he's just trying to get him gone without paying him for it! its only May, not many deals with players will be done in the next few weeks as they are all on holidays....just have some patience!

not many deals wheres burke gone?

Mon May 23, 2011 12:43 pm

burke asked for 25k a week........GOODBYE BURKEY! glad we didnt pay him!

Mon May 23, 2011 12:57 pm

So shall I take it that no one really knows who is making the decisions at present?

Mon May 23, 2011 1:00 pm

i've already told you jack...i am........don't concern yourself with us, just worry about reading :D

Mon May 23, 2011 1:04 pm

I presume this decision was made before the Play Offs but only just been announced.

Interesting that there's been no mention at all of Dave Jones on the official website since his post-Reading comments.

Mon May 23, 2011 1:06 pm

Jack wrote:So shall I take it that no one really knows who is making the decisions at present?

Jones probably put together the retained list. There weren't many major decisions to be made on it.

Mon May 23, 2011 1:16 pm

Dave Jones is still the manager at CCFC so i'm asuming he still make the decisions

Mon May 23, 2011 1:23 pm

burke is out of contract and couldnt agree a new 1,thats why he is not on the retained list but i thought all contracts rum until june 30th and clubs couldnt officially sign players until july 1st anyway

Mon May 23, 2011 1:26 pm

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:i've already told you jack...i am........don't concern yourself with us, just worry about reading :D

Anyone else your looking to bring in or offload then?

Mon May 23, 2011 1:26 pm

July 1st is international transfer window, june 1st is english transfer window

Mon May 23, 2011 1:30 pm

Jack wrote:
IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:i've already told you jack...i am........don't concern yourself with us, just worry about reading :D

I took a phonecall from a S.Sinclair yesterday, begging for a move to the capitol, he said he couldnt fit in down your way as he cant find a caravan to suit him, he also said he has developed feelings for his sister and wants to "smash one into her" swansea is deffo rubbing off on him, he said hes willing to swim to cardiff as the growth of extra fingers means hes quicker through water than Ian Thorpe in the olympics!

Mon May 23, 2011 1:38 pm

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:
Jack wrote:

I took a phonecall from a S.Sinclair yesterday, begging for a move to the capitol, he said he couldnt fit in down your way as he cant find a caravan to suit him, he also said he has developed feelings for his sister and wants to "smash one into her" swansea is deffo rubbing off on him, he said hes willing to swim to cardiff as the growth of extra fingers means hes quicker through water than Ian Thorpe in the olympics!

:laughing3:

Mon May 23, 2011 1:43 pm

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:
Jack wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon May 23, 2011 1:44 pm

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:
Jack wrote:

:lol: :lol: