Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BELLAMY GOING BACK TO MAN CITY FACT!

Mon May 23, 2011 12:45 pm

He is going back to Mancity, and burke going and more , a big big clear out . :o

Re: BELLAMY GOING BACK TO MAN CITY FACT!

Mon May 23, 2011 12:45 pm

Bellamy was always going back until a deal can be sorted, he never left man city we just lent him!

Mon May 23, 2011 12:49 pm

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:Bellamy was always going back until a deal can be sorted, he never left man city we just lent him!

Im just saying ,that he did say I WILL BE HERE NEXT SEASON ,O YES I WLL !
But I said at the time it wasnt up to him, ManCity would have the final say.

Mon May 23, 2011 12:49 pm

:roll: Come on!

^^^^^^^
John Wayne is right. Why with the silly post man? We know he is going back, all of them are going back, does not mean that none of them will return. Gosh :roll:

Mon May 23, 2011 12:55 pm

droopy wrote::roll: Come on!

^^^^^^^
John Wayne is right. Why with the silly post man? We know he is going back, all of them are going back, does not mean that none of them will return. Gosh :roll:

IM just saying what has just been said on the day time TV 5mins ago for f**k sake.

Mon May 23, 2011 1:07 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:But I said at the time it wasnt up to him, ManCity would have the final say.

They won't. They will have the first words, either "you're in our 25 man squad" or "you're not in our 25 man squad".

So short of making him sit out the season with the reserves, anything they put to him concerning loans or sales ......... Craig will have the final say.

Mon May 23, 2011 1:09 pm

not sure but if people go by whats said on tv man city are after kaka and ronaldo? they got money. bellamy will not be at man city next season
TRUST ME

Mon May 23, 2011 1:22 pm

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:Bellamy was always going back until a deal can be sorted, he never left man city we just lent him!

Don't you mean, we just borrowed him. 'Lent' is an annual season of fasting and penitence in preparation for Easter, beginning on Ash Wednesday and lasting 40 weekdays to Easter ;)

Mon May 23, 2011 1:24 pm

Ere come the grammer police :lol:

Mon May 23, 2011 1:27 pm

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:Ere come the grammer police :lol:

:lol:

Mon May 23, 2011 2:10 pm

MAN CITY SAID LAST WEEK THAT BELLAMY WILL BE FREE TO LEAVE AT END OF SEASON

Mon May 23, 2011 2:12 pm

llwynypia bluebirds wrote:MAN CITY SAID LAST WEEK THAT BELLAMY WILL BE FREE TO LEAVE AT END OF SEASON

errrrrr......no they didn't, they said he can leave for a price, which i've been lead to believe is around the £4m mark

Mon May 23, 2011 2:18 pm

llwynypia bluebirds wrote:MAN CITY SAID LAST WEEK THAT BELLAMY WILL BE FREE TO LEAVE AT END OF SEASON

They probably meant they wouldn't stand in his way if their valuation of him was met. It said in Carl's update yesterday that Man City were looking for around 4 million for him.

Mon May 23, 2011 3:40 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:He is going back to Mancity, and burke going and more , a big big clear out . :o

you are very informative, like we all didnt know that shirlock. FACT. i h8 it when ppl say fact it as if they think they have inside info , yeah well done m8 your the man do u want to be like carl?

below statments is not fact it is my opinion :lol:

bellamy will be a bluebird next season :ayatollah: and as for burke he is to inconsistant so i dont mind him goin tbh