Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SOS CARDIFF CITY

Mon May 23, 2011 1:19 pm

WE ARE CLEARLY IN SHIT STREET.

WE CANT EVEN SACK OUR MANAGER AND HIRE IN A TOP MANAGER . INSTEAD WE LOOK TO BE LINKED WITH JOURNEYMAN MANAGERS AND NEVER A TOP DOG.

WEST HAM RELAGATED, EVEN MORE SO THEY SACK GRANT AND WILL GET A GOOD MANAGER.
CHELSEA WILL DO THE SAME...

WE RELEASE OUR BEST PLAYERS ON A FREE, WHO IS GOING TO WANT TO COME TO CARDIFF CITY...
WHEN ALL THE PRESS RELEASE IN ENGLAND WILL BE CARDIFF CITY - A CLUB IN RUINS,. BEST PLAYERS GONE
NO ONE IS CHUCKING THE CASH AROUND.

'PLAYERS RELISH THE CHANCE TO TAKE A DROP FROM THE PREMIER ,LEAGUE AND A JUMP FROM LEAGUE ONE, TO PLAY WITH THE LIKES OF DARCY BLAKE, AARON WILDIG AND... STEVEEE MCPHAILLL.... STEVEEEE MCPHAILLLL

I THINK NOT.

WE DIDN'T STOP THE ROT AND WE NOW HAVE A PROBLEM

JONES IS SITTING THER ON HIS ARSE ITS GONNA TURN INTO HANDBAGS HE WONT LIFT A FINGER THE MALAYSIANS DONT UNDERSTAND FOOTBALL AND WONT DO f**k ALL... AND CARDIFF CITY ARE GOING TO STAY STATIC WHEN WE SHOUD CURRENTLY BE ENQUIRING INTO THE BEST OUT OF CONTRACT PLAYERS LEFT AVAILABLE.... ANY SMART CLUB WOULD OF BEEN LOOKING 6 MONTHS AGO....
BUT NOT CARDIFF CITY.
WE HAVEN'T GOT A PLAN B, WE HAVE NO REPLACEMENTS,
IF WE DONT GET BELLAMY WE LOSE ALOT OF FOLLOWING, AD I PREDICT ANOTHER JEFF WHITLEY, PAUL PARRY SURVIVAL CLINCHING ERA.....
WE ARE THE NEXT BRISTOL CITY

Re: SOS CARDIFF CITY

Mon May 23, 2011 1:22 pm

Patience! The season finished 5 days ago get a grip!

Mon May 23, 2011 1:22 pm

We were in same last season if not worse , be very grateful malasians who you describe so thoughtfully rescued us from bankrupstcy and aided us loaning our players on big salaries.

Things will be sorted unless you have £800K to pay off Jones ?

Anything positive in your message ? If so i cant find , support the club irespective which players we have or suggest you go and support Man utd :twisted:

Mon May 23, 2011 1:26 pm

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:Patience! The season finished 5 days ago get a grip!

Too right. We all knew Rae, Burke, Bothroyd and Matthews were going so everyone just calm down and grow some balls. We still have a summer of comings and goings yet! Chiiiiiill the f**k out.

Mon May 23, 2011 1:36 pm

''we were in the same position last year''

only we never wanted to sack our manager.....

we might aswel keep jones and get him to completely rebuild the side as he has done twice previously.
save all the saga, handbags and so on , 800k bollocks

at least then he can focus on the job and we have someone in control.

Mon May 23, 2011 1:41 pm

Blimey, that was a depressing read.

Mon May 23, 2011 1:42 pm

NIBluebird wrote:We were in same last season if not worse , be very grateful malasians who you describe so thoughtfully rescued us from bankrupstcy and aided us loaning our players on big salaries.

Things will be sorted unless you have £800K to pay off Jones ?

Anything positive in your message ? If so i cant find , support the club irespective which players we have or suggest you go and support Man utd :twisted:

N.I bluebird.... i've been going down since the age of 5... why dont you go and support glentoran you f*cking JUDAS :twisted:
:ayatollah:

the bottom line is i'm concerned for my club, and think this this is damaging, we have a man at the halm who's not wanted by 80% of fans and assumingly by the board,
we need backing from everyone

Mon May 23, 2011 1:44 pm

get a grip lad get rid of jones and he can take all those crap players he singed with him with all due respect theres not many i would keep most of them are bottlers and showed us fans no respect by going on the piss good riddance there wrong uns in my book :old: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 23, 2011 1:55 pm

The board have got us in this mess so they will have to get us out. They new Jones had a rolling contract but did nothing about it.They could of gave him 12 Months notice of change of contract but did not do this,they just blindly believed Jones would get us Promotion. So here we are with that fat fucker clinging on, now you look at Mark Robbins who had the same contract as Jones. But the difference was Mark Robbins knew he had failed so quit graciously where Jones is a greedy Failure who will sit in his office even though he did not achieve what he promised to do at the beginning of last season.
I know Carl said he dosen't want Jones to receive abuse but the fat fucker deserves it.

Mon May 23, 2011 2:01 pm

ccfc_cotta wrote:WE ARE CLEARLY IN SHIT STREET.

WE CANT EVEN SACK OUR MANAGER AND HIRE IN A TOP MANAGER . INSTEAD WE LOOK TO BE LINKED WITH JOURNEYMAN MANAGERS AND NEVER A TOP DOG.

WEST HAM RELAGATED, EVEN MORE SO THEY SACK GRANT AND WILL GET A GOOD MANAGER.
CHELSEA WILL DO THE SAME...

WE RELEASE OUR BEST PLAYERS ON A FREE, WHO IS GOING TO WANT TO COME TO CARDIFF CITY...
WHEN ALL THE PRESS RELEASE IN ENGLAND WILL BE CARDIFF CITY - A CLUB IN RUINS,. BEST PLAYERS GONE
NO ONE IS CHUCKING THE CASH AROUND.

'PLAYERS RELISH THE CHANCE TO TAKE A DROP FROM THE PREMIER ,LEAGUE AND A JUMP FROM LEAGUE ONE, TO PLAY WITH THE LIKES OF DARCY BLAKE, AARON WILDIG AND... STEVEEE MCPHAILLL.... STEVEEEE MCPHAILLLL

I THINK NOT.

WE DIDN'T STOP THE ROT AND WE NOW HAVE A PROBLEM

JONES IS SITTING THER ON HIS ARSE ITS GONNA TURN INTO HANDBAGS HE WONT LIFT A FINGER THE MALAYSIANS DONT UNDERSTAND FOOTBALL AND WONT DO f**k ALL... AND CARDIFF CITY ARE GOING TO STAY STATIC WHEN WE SHOUD CURRENTLY BE ENQUIRING INTO THE BEST OUT OF CONTRACT PLAYERS LEFT AVAILABLE.... ANY SMART CLUB WOULD OF BEEN LOOKING 6 MONTHS AGO....
BUT NOT CARDIFF CITY.
WE HAVEN'T GOT A PLAN B, WE HAVE NO REPLACEMENTS,
IF WE DONT GET BELLAMY WE LOSE ALOT OF FOLLOWING, AD I PREDICT ANOTHER JEFF WHITLEY, PAUL PARRY SURVIVAL CLINCHING ERA.....
WE ARE THE NEXT BRISTOL CITY

Your spot on

Mon May 23, 2011 2:03 pm

Thats why Bellamy will be key to us.. his ability to convince players to play for our club.