Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Released Players

Mon May 23, 2011 1:56 pm

My opinion of the released players;

Craig Bellamy - Great talent, loves the club and WILL BE BACK in some capacity!

Chris Burke - Liked Burke, has been off the boil a little recently. Around Christmas time I heard he had family issues and wished to return to Scotland......maybe that's had a part in it. Always run his heart out and deserved to wear the shirt.

Gavin Rae - Never really seen a lot in him. Wasn't quick, a little 'crab like' and for me 'not good enough'.

Adam Matthews - Wasted talent. Would have liked to have seen more of him. Out of favour and not given enough time. Witnessed him in training even after signing for the IRA's football wing and still gave 100% - SHAME!

Martin John - who the f**k is he? :?

Stephen Bywater - made David James look like Peter Schmeichal.

Jason Brown - Bywater's number two, cant be good. Couldn't get on the bench ahead of an injured Heaton.

Jason Koumas - under performed. Two late goals at Doncaster which gave us a big lift. It's a shame we didnt have the bottle to see it through.

Seyi Olofinjana - sum up in 1 word 'OK'.

Jay Bothroyd - I think this man has a talent but his attitude lets him down. Dave Jones is the only manager to get the best out of him. They deserve each other, bye bye you lazy c**t!

JET - I wouldn't liken him to Fortune West for the fear of upsetting Leo!

JLS - no comment required!

Onwards and up wards :ayatollah:

Re: Released Players

Mon May 23, 2011 2:04 pm

any chance a Cardiff City fan could give an honest opinion on the players released :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Released Players

Mon May 23, 2011 2:05 pm

Can't have you mocking leo fortune-west! Leo was a god with the largest elbows known to man