Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" CHELSEA TRIALS THIS FRIDAY INFORMATION "

Mon May 23, 2011 2:51 pm

Latest news of the Chelsea/Cardiff Trials. More this Friday

Finally we are nearing the end of the Chelsea/Cardiff case…it began soon after our game at Stamford bridge in February 2010 and has been on-going ever since with over 50 fans being sent down from 6 months to 2 year stretches. Out of the initial 16 sent down from our lot in February this year only 3 remain inside, all in the Open prison, my son, Stefan from Pontlottyn and Rob C from Treorchi…the rest are home on tag and some have also finished being on the tag.
With the disappointment of our season ending like it did it’s easy to forget other things and it seems such a big deal but try to spare a moment to consider that another load of our lads are facing sentencing on Friday this week after pleading guilty to various offences in the knowledge that it was well nigh impossible to win when the criteria for innocence was so narrow and unrealistic and the fact that sentences are less for early guilty pleas…it’s a sorry society when we have to do this but the system almost forces people(not just in this case) to put in early guilty pleas even when not necessarily guilty.
Anyway I will attend Friday with the lads to offer any support and advice that I can to them but if anyone who is due to attend court Friday is reading this then here is what we have learned about what will happen to you guys.
Once sentence is passed you will go down to a holding cell and then you will all be put in a van and taken to Wormwood Scrubs(probably) then you will hopefully be paired off together and put in a cell whilst they decide what to do with you…hopefully you will be moved to a better prison soon after.

REMEMBER YOU ARE ALLOWED A VISIT WITHIN 24-48 HOURS OF YOU BEING SENT DOWN, NO VISITING ORDER IS NEEDED BUT YOU MAY HAVE TO RING THEM TO LET THEM KNOW YOU ARE COMING, YOU MUST TAKE TWO FORMS OF IDENTITY ON THE VISIT, PASSPORT, HOUSEHOLD BILL DRIVING LICENCE ETC.you can park opposite the visiting centre

Here is what you need to know thanks to Paul and Steve O for this.
Things to take;
Wash bag with soap dish and toothbrush. He bought a load of toiletries but they wouldn't let him take anything in the scrubs.

Clothes - Boxers + Socks (about 6-7 pairs he said 5-6 but he's a smelly b*stard!) otherwise your stuck with prison issue which are not good! You cant wear any of your own clothes in the scrubs but if you move to Hewell they let you wear your own stuff. He thinks that they let you keep your own Joggers, T-Shirts and Jumpers and Jeans. He only got a Pair of Jeans and Polo top so he wears prison issue and keeps his 'best' for visits!

He also said that if they send you down you'll obviously have your suit on. When you get processed in the cells at the court change into something more comfortable.

Trainers - You can keep your trainers in the scrubs but you should take a spare pair for the Gym as well.

Other things to take;

Flip flops for the shower
Clock Radio
Books and plenty of them
Loads of writing paper and envelopes and stamps to get started.
Money he took in about £100. If you go to the scrubs you'll be processed and your money will go into an account for you.

Your first night you should spend in the induction wing you'll be given prison issue toiletries - crap soap, crap shower gel and crap toothpaste until you can buy your own.

Phone System
your 1st night you're given a free 2 minute phone call. But after that you'll be given an 8 digit pin number for a phone account. On your induction you'll be given ONE chance to put upto £50 on your phone account DO IT!!! Cos after that you'll have to top up from your canteen money and that’s less money to spend on other things. You'll also have to register your phone numbers you're planning to use. You're allowed up to 20 numbers. Obviously land lines use up less credit than mobiles. But you are only allowed 20 so pick wisely!!! And make sure that you have them all written down with you and you register them on your induction otherwise it takes ages to get them on your list after.

Take plenty of names and addresses of people you want to write to or visit cos all the people you want to visit you must be registered.

Plus take Puzzle books to keep the old grey matter going.

The boredom is the worst thing!
Make sure people are aware of your prison number ASAP and they can contact you through e mail on this link
Go to this website

http://www.emailaprisoner.com

All you need to do is click on the sign up icon in the top right hand corner, then fill out all the relevant information you will then be asked to sign in when you sign in you click on add recipient you will then need to fill in your full address. Click again to add recipient where you select the prison and enter their name and put in their prison number.

All you need to do then is add credit you can do this via paypal. it then costs 30p per email.

It is easier than writing and the e mails will be printed off and given to the lads…I am sure that prison numbers can be made known to you if you ask the families or if you want my sons just PM me.
GOOD LUCK TO ALL THOSE ON IN COURT THIS FRIDAY AND THE FEW WHO HAVE YET TO GO THROUGH THIS…NOT MANY LEFT NO
W.

Re: CHELSEA TRIALS THIS FRIDAY INFORMATION

Mon May 23, 2011 3:18 pm

im hoping this ash cloud derails things for me m8 a few more weeks in thialand would be nice :lol:

Mon May 23, 2011 5:14 pm

Are you on Friday mate? not sure how many to be honest...good luck though

Mon May 23, 2011 5:19 pm

wez 1927 wrote:im hoping this ash cloud derails things for me m8 a few more weeks in thialand would be nice :lol:

GOOD LUCK WEZ FROM FRANKIE

Re: " CHELSEA TRIALS THIS FRIDAY INFORMATION "

Mon May 23, 2011 5:30 pm

Good luck on friday Mr Chairman. We won the cup final 5-0 when u was away. Hope all goes well. Fagins re-opening in less than 2 weeks up here aswell

Mon May 23, 2011 7:29 pm

good luck wez and ellis form all the llanrumney boys

Mon May 23, 2011 7:35 pm

yeah friday for alot of us, two afrays got to be 1year, do 8-12 weeks i think .if it was 1 afray they said defo suspended but the buggers stuck that other charge on me last time un less this ash cloud come and they can come and get me suning myself on a beach with a chang :D

Tue May 24, 2011 12:05 am

wez 1927 wrote:im hoping this ash cloud derails things for me m8 a few more weeks in thialand would be nice :lol:

was just thinking bout you and then you post, stay out there mate fek the pub and the rozzers live a life of crime hahahaha

seriously, good luck friday :) if you get back

Tue May 24, 2011 8:27 am

Good luck to all you lads still facing bird!!

Crossing everything lads!!

Tue May 24, 2011 8:49 am

GOOD LUCK ALL :ayatollah:

it’s a sorry society when we have to do this but the system almost forces people(not just in this case) to put in early guilty pleas even when not necessarily guilty.

Never truer words, even worse now with legal aid contributions, they take between 50-100% of your disposable income for court costs and solicitors (you get back if found not guilty), but it makes you want to go guilty to get it over with.
Also bearing in mind that out of your disposable income you are meant to pay transport costs, food, bills etc. How can you live if they take that much of your income.
British justice is going down the pan every year :twisted: :twisted:

Tue May 24, 2011 9:11 am

Good luck wez from all the boys down the kings and the nev ;) ps how u putting up with the north wales loon :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue May 24, 2011 12:58 pm

gOOD LUCK WEZ ON FRIDAY,WHEN I WAS IN THAT WAS WHAT YOU CALLED A JAIL.NO FONE,NO TOILET NO T.V. SO SHOULD BE EASY FOR YOU AND YOU WILL LOSE A COUPLE OF POUNDS LOL.

Tue May 24, 2011 2:10 pm

Good luck Wez, whatever happens I hope it goes bloody fast.

Wed May 25, 2011 8:45 am

Good luck big fella see you soon :ayatollah:

From the liability

Wed May 25, 2011 10:41 am

pembrokejack91 wrote:lets hope you all go down u stinking gypos

wembley wembley

ONE TEAM IN WALES

f**k off back to minature england you miserable c**t.

Wed May 25, 2011 11:19 am

CF14-SE14 wrote:

wembley wembley

ONE TEAM IN WALES

not worth replying to the sad individual mate

Wed May 25, 2011 11:59 am

terry marsh. you obviously wasn't there and choose to believe all the media hype. some were guilty and some just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time,cant believe you would wish prison on anyone,maybe you should consider a career as a judge,then you could hang around kings cross with all your nonce workmates. have a bit of respect for the family and friends of these people before airing your views,hope you never find yourself in the same predicament.

Wed May 25, 2011 12:00 pm

biggy wrote:terry marsh. you obviously wasn't there and choose to believe all the media hype. some were guilty and some just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time,cant believe you would wish prison on anyone,maybe you should consider a career as a judge,then you could hang around kings cross with all your nonce workmates. have a bit of respect for the family and friends of these people before airing your views,hope you never find yourself in the same predicament.

terry walsh :x

Wed May 25, 2011 12:27 pm

Wez you'll be home for christmas in all and anyways.

f**k it! Have a laugh when your in there, it's your ife remember.

Meals cooked, clothes washed, ps3, phones and your own private w.c, ffs luxury!

Anyway horse, that's the worse that can happen though hopefully it wont.

BE LUCKY ME OLE CHINA! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 25, 2011 7:18 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:Wez you'll be home for christmas in all and anyways.

f**k it! Have a laugh when your in there, it's your ife remember.

Meals cooked, clothes washed, ps3, phones and your own private w.c, ffs luxury!

Anyway horse, that's the worse that can happen though hopefully it wont.

BE LUCKY ME OLE CHINA! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

could be on tag by august m8 :lol:
dont care about the time , its the f*cking 6YEARS BAN thats going to piss me off the worse

Wed May 25, 2011 7:39 pm

wez,6 yr ban could be a blessing in disguise,you wont have to watch that pile of shit,chin up fella. llanrumney b-troop

Wed May 25, 2011 7:51 pm

biggy wrote:wez,6 yr ban could be a blessing in disguise,you wont have to watch that pile of shit,chin up fella. llanrumney b-troop

save some money 90 grounds been to over the lasts 20 years and 15 years season ticket holder looks like im in goals for my 2nds bryncae next year lol

Wed May 25, 2011 8:20 pm

THE BEST OF LUCK Wez :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 25, 2011 8:40 pm

biggy wrote:
biggy wrote:terry marsh. you obviously wasn't there and choose to believe all the media hype. some were guilty and some just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time,cant believe you would wish prison on anyone,maybe you should consider a career as a judge,then you could hang around kings cross with all your nonce workmates. have a bit of respect for the family and friends of these people before airing your views,hope you never find yourself in the same predicament.

terry walsh :x

this was in reply to a post from a sad individual earlier which has now been rightfully removed by the moderators :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah:

Wed May 25, 2011 9:07 pm

wez 1927 wrote:yeah friday for alot of us, two afrays got to be 1year, do 8-12 weeks i think .if it was 1 afray they said defo suspended but the buggers stuck that other charge on me last time un less this ash cloud come and they can come and get me suning myself on a beach with a chang :D

all the best mate :ayatollah:

Wed May 25, 2011 10:47 pm

CF14-SE14 wrote:

wembley wembley

ONE TEAM IN WALES

Pembroke your bang out of order. Rivalry and banter is one thing, nobody deserves to go down supporting the club they love. Chins up to eveyone inside or on trial and best of luck from a Jack.

Thu May 26, 2011 5:36 am

Jack wrote:
CF14-SE14 wrote:

wembley wembley

ONE TEAM IN WALES

Pembroke your bang out of order. Rivalry and banter is one thing, nobody deserves to go down supporting the club they love. Chins up to eveyone inside or on trial and best of luck from a Jack.

Well Said :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 26, 2011 5:39 am

Jack wrote:
CF14-SE14 wrote:

wembley wembley

ONE TEAM IN WALES

:thumbup:

Thu May 26, 2011 3:36 pm

4 Millwall got suspended sentances at Bradford today for the Huddersfield league game last year, 2 hudders got 18 months each yesterday but they were swinging pool cues & were classed as the 'aggressors', 2 hudders got suspended as well, more Wall up tmrw but should be suspended as well you would of thought, think one didnt get banned either........

Will find the link.....

Thu May 26, 2011 3:38 pm

http://www.examiner.co.uk/news/local-we ... -28757811/

Good luck to those of yours up on friday......

Has Nightmare been sentanced yet...??