Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

HOW GUTTED WILL WE BE IF DJ TAKES WEST HAM

Mon May 23, 2011 4:07 pm

up in his first season in charge? :roll:

Re: HOW GUTTED WILL WE BE IF DJ TAKES WEST HAM

Mon May 23, 2011 4:08 pm

I wouldnt care really, more concerned about us than them or him.

Mon May 23, 2011 4:10 pm

glammy74 wrote:up in his first season in charge? :roll:

We are talking DJ here :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon May 23, 2011 4:11 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I wouldnt care really, more concerned about us than them or him.

Absolutely right it's time to thank DJ for everything he achieved during his time at the club but it's also important that we get the right manager to replace him as soon as possible. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

castleblue wrote:

We are talking DJ here :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah but knowing our luck as cardiff fans :lol:

watch him do it :cry: :roll: :lol:

look forward to him coming back to the ccs ;)

Mon May 23, 2011 4:20 pm

I just want to get him off our backs!

StT.

Mon May 23, 2011 4:21 pm

"Di Matteo's Barmy Army"! :ayatollah:

Mon May 23, 2011 4:25 pm

Merlin wrote:"Di Matteo's Barmy Army"! :ayatollah:

now that would be really really good news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 23, 2011 4:38 pm

Glammy, He wont :lol: :ayatollah:

Westham Fans are Worse than us for putting Pressure on a Manager.

Mon May 23, 2011 4:40 pm

ha ha ha no chance!!! West Ham fans on Talksport are fuming!!! He's appauling!

Question - If he went to West Ham this summer who would cheer and who would boo him?

Mon May 23, 2011 4:42 pm

Jimbo27 wrote:ha ha ha no chance!!! West Ham fans on Talksport are fuming!!! He's appauling!

Question - If he went to West Ham this summer who would cheer and who would boo him?

:lol:

Mon May 23, 2011 4:43 pm

Wouldnt cheer but Id clap him, he tried his best and gave us some good years but in the end it just wasnt good enough.

Mon May 23, 2011 4:44 pm

DJ will have every chance of taking West Ham up, whether some on here like it or not he is a decent manager. Thing is though regardless of how good he is it's time we moved on. DJ and Cardiff City has, I think, run it's course. If he does go I'll wish him well because in the twenty odd years I have supported the club his reign has been the best. Thanks for the memories, never thought I'd see my team in FA Cup final!

Onwards and upwards! Now go out and get in Allardyce!!!

Mon May 23, 2011 4:47 pm

They would be happy with him at the start as he will have a good run, November and December kicks in and they go on a bad run until turn of the year, where it goes tits up again at the end of the season.It is a common occurence over the career of DJ :lol:
He is a nearly man,bottler etc etc.He goes on about his cv but he hasn't won much as he. :roll:

He can take Jay Bothroyd with him, Wait for the hammers to get on his back after they see he is on his ass all the time the pussy :lol:

Please make this happen. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D

Mon May 23, 2011 4:48 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Wouldnt cheer but Id clap him, he tried his best and gave us some good years but in the end it just wasnt good enough.

agreed :ayatollah:

Mon May 23, 2011 4:49 pm

i really dont know if i could stomach clapping or cheering him, think the best i could do is silence. I appreciate his record hasnt been dreadful here and he is hardly Alan Durban but I just cant warm to the man. He doenst like the fans and has never bought into the ethos that is Cardiff City. I also genuinely believe that he has squandered the best chance this club has ever had of reaching the premier league and has now left us with a squad that is falling apart! Some of the things ive heard about him as well behind the scenes also lead me to believe he's hardly busted a gut in his time here, despite earning a premiership wage!

Mon May 23, 2011 4:49 pm

Bowmonster wrote:They would be happy with him at the start as he will have a good run, November and December kicks in and they go on a bad run until turn of the year, where it goes tits up again at the end of the season.It is a common occurence over the career of DJ :lol:
He is a nearly man,bottler etc etc.He goes on about his cv but he hasn't won much as he. :roll:

He can take Jay Bothroyd with him, Wait for the hammers to get on his back after they see he is on his ass all the time the pussy :lol:

I cant give my thoughts on DJ cos its a family site, but i despise the bloke, as you know :lol:
i dont know what id give to see the c**t at any other club in the world, (except county) ;)

Mon May 23, 2011 4:50 pm

I'd love to see him go to West Ham.

For no other reason than to read Daya's posts throughout the season.

Mon May 23, 2011 4:51 pm

milly44 wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:They would be happy with him at the start as he will have a good run, November and December kicks in and they go on a bad run until turn of the year, where it goes tits up again at the end of the season.It is a common occurence over the career of DJ :lol:

I cant give my thoughts on DJ cos its a family site, but i despise the bloke, as you know :lol:
i dont know what id give to see the c**t at any other club in the world, (except county) ;)

:lol:

Mon May 23, 2011 5:11 pm

Keep in mind that DJ underperforming at CCFC may simply mean that he wasn't/isn't a good fit with this particular club and players - we know he's won promotion to the PL before and its by no means out of the question he could do it again with west ham next season.
However that would not mean that we lost an opportunity, time has proven that DJ does not work for CCFC.

Mon May 23, 2011 5:14 pm

Oh I would be devastated, not :lol: They prolly be 14 points clear of 3rd place with 5 games to go then guess what happens? he loses last 5 games of regular season and gets tanked home and away in the play off semi finals - feel sorry for West Ham? do I feck thats one rival you can cross of our list :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon May 23, 2011 5:16 pm

alexc wrote:Keep in mind that DJ underperforming at CCFC may simply mean that he wasn't/isn't a good fit with this particular club and players - we know he's won promotion to the PL before and its by no means out of the question he could do it again with west ham next season.
However that would not mean that we lost an opportunity, time has proven that DJ does not work for CCFC.

He only got Wolves up after they had spent a record amount of money! After spending all that money he still failed in his first season there and got them up in the play offs the following year after spending more money! After one season in the premier league they were relegated! Hardly a sterling record!

Mon May 23, 2011 5:21 pm

Honestly it wouldn't bother me. Different managers suit different clubs, so there's always the possibility that he fits West Ham better than he fitted in here.

Doubt it though. West Ham are a passionate bunch, and if our opinions on him are anything to go by, they will not be happy about this. Can't say I'm that bothered, they're welcome to him.

Mon May 23, 2011 5:24 pm

alexc wrote:Keep in mind that DJ underperforming at CCFC may simply mean that he wasn't/isn't a good fit with this particular club and players - we know he's won promotion to the PL before and its by no means out of the question he could do it again with west ham next season.

With Wolves.

Where he blew an 11 point lead the season before.

Proven bottler.

Mon May 23, 2011 5:49 pm

Couldnt really care where Mr Jones ends up to be perfectly honest,or which City players he wants to take with him,he has showed a total disrespect to the city fans over the years,not feeling our passion for the club or becoming a Bloobird in his reign,just a cold, heartless individual.He could have said and done the right things as top professional managers do and liase with us through the local media but he went against the grain and created a rod for his own back.So good luck at West ham if that is his destination because im sure they will adore his passion and enthusiasm.Time to clear out the Dave Jones mentallity at CCFC and his ethics and start afresh with new ideas,new beliefs,tactics and a style of playing,a plan A,B,C and D and erase his strangle hold over this club.Im hoping the club can sort this out as quickly as possible so we can move and look forward to a fresh approach and an exciting new season under new leadership.six years is long enough for consistency Mr Jones.All the best to Jay and Burkey and thanks for the service but again its time to move on,we all seen the Jay that rears its ugly head the latter end of the season,poor body language and bambi on ice,effected by the high of becoming an England one cap wonder and a clear indication that he dose not posses the mentallity to play at the top level.Burkey also plenty of huff and puff but no end product and definately no goal threat.Thanks for the memories tho.We want good, hard, honest players prepared to but a shift in and put themselves on the line for city and buy into the Cardiff City Mentallity that we supporters know and entrust,not high paid pre madona's endorsing the managers attitude.
I for one am looking forward to the new season ahead under new command and leaders on and off the field to generate that team cohession and exiciting trips to, West ham,Brighton,Southampton and Birmingham...Cmon the City!!!