We can deffo double his wages, than what hes on now

Lets get someone who the players will look up to, admire etc? :D

opinions please? :ayatollah:

Re: BUGGER DI MATTEO, LETS GIVE HOLLOWAY A OFFER

Mon May 23, 2011 4:56 pm

cant stand the man. A small club manager IMO

Mon May 23, 2011 4:57 pm

Two relegations in the last three years of his managerial career.

If you thought Jones didn't have a plan B, wait til you see Holloway (which you won't, cos he's not coming).

No thanks we can do better, what he has done is get Blackpool promoted and relegated his other teams got relegated and he was sacked from qpr

I said that to my lad lastnight, hopefully we'll rid most of the wankers from the club and rebuild with players who show respect and want to succeed instead of sitting back and claiming easy money. But yeah love to have Hollie :ayatollah:

2blue2handle wrote:cant stand the man. A small club manager IMO

id be happy with him here he would build a team to be proud of given a bit of cash.

Mon May 23, 2011 4:58 pm

He could take us down like he did Leicester though?

Mon May 23, 2011 5:01 pm

He's the blackpool manager and people are living in dream land on this forum talk of big players comming in yet we got 11 contracted players as we stand + players allowed to leave for nothing due to contracts being let to run down and last season all we done was buy 1center half under the new owners and aload of loan players not really good if you ask me in terms of squad building so i doubt it very much 99% of the names even mentioned on here will ever play or manage cardiff,this year will be a bottom half finish if we are lucky with freebies comming in and thats all it will be but we will all still be there thats the main thing.We are so close to going down the f*cking pan debt wise yet deluded people on here think we are going to splash out it makes me chuckle and they need to get real but hay thats the world of the net :ayatollah:

Mon May 23, 2011 5:02 pm

People always throw that at Ollie, he got leicester relegated......after that he took a year out of footie and travelled europe and totally changed his whole managerial philosophy.....he then took over blackpool and done wonders....got relegated on 39 points which he would have finished 15th last season!! He also had barely any money and a wage structure of no more than £10k a week in the prem to be halved if relegated......not many players go for that.....hes a real motivator and character and COULD do a job with us
Last edited by CraigCCFC on Mon May 23, 2011 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon May 23, 2011 5:03 pm

I don't see what all the hype with Di Matteo is he has been in managment for three season, MK Dons finished 3rd lost playoff semi, then 2nd last year with a good West Brom team and half a season in the prem and he gets sacked hardly a glowing CV and not enough experience imo. I'd be happy with holloway though.

Mon May 23, 2011 5:03 pm

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:People always throw that at Ollie, he got leicester relegated......after that he took a year out of footie and travelled europe and totally changed his whole managerial philosophy.....he then took over blackpool and done wonders....got relegated on 39 points which he would have finished 15th last season!! He also had barely any money and a wage structure of no more than £10k a week in the prem to be halved if relegated......not many players go for that.....hes a real motivator and character and COULD do a job with us

i totally agree

the players would totally respect him :ayatollah:

Mon May 23, 2011 5:04 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:He's the blackpool manager and people are living in dream land on this forum talk of big players comming in yet we got 11 contracted players as we stand + players allowed to leave for nothing due to contracts being let to run down and last season all we done was buy 1center half under the new owners and aload of loan players not really good if you ask me in terms of squad building so i doubt it very much 99% of the names even mentioned on here will ever play or manage cardiff,this year will be a bottom half finish if we are lucky with freebies comming in and thats all it will be but we will all still be there thats the main thing.We are so close to going down the f*cking pan debt wise yet deluded people on here think we are going to splash out it makes me chuckle and they need to get real but hay thats the world of the net :ayatollah:

what makes you so sure....the only way for the malaysians to get their money back would be to get us to the prem......they know they need to throw money at us otherwise they stand to lose £20m.....if they pull out we will go into admin and they get £10p in the pound maximum!

Mon May 23, 2011 5:06 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:He's the blackpool manager and people are living in dream land on this forum talk of big players comming in yet we got 11 contracted players as we stand + players allowed to leave for nothing due to contracts being let to run down and last season all we done was buy 1center half under the new owners and aload of loan players not really good if you ask me in terms of squad building so i doubt it very much 99% of the names even mentioned on here will ever play or manage cardiff,this year will be a bottom half finish if we are lucky with freebies comming in and thats all it will be but we will all still be there thats the main thing.We are so close to going down the f*cking pan debt wise yet deluded people on here think we are going to splash out it makes me chuckle and they need to get real but hay thats the world of the net :ayatollah:

Are you saying Murinho and Messi are not coming :shock:

Mon May 23, 2011 5:07 pm

glammy74 wrote:We can deffo double his wages, than what hes on now

Lets get someone who the players will look up to, admire etc? :D

opinions please? :ayatollah:

I wouldnt oppose Holloway being here! Plenty of energy, good with the fans and media, can build a successful team on peanuts, and plays attractive football! Fits the bill!

Mon May 23, 2011 5:08 pm

01443casual wrote:

Oh and next time, please use commas. I was out of breath reading that monster rant ;)

Mon May 23, 2011 5:10 pm

2blue2handle wrote:He could take us down like he did Leicester though?

Leicester were struggling when he was appointed! He joined mid season and didnt have a chance to build a squad or make his mark on the team! After being sacked at leicester he took a year out watching football and learning new ways of playing! On his return to football with Blackpool he utilised his his new methods with stunning success, promotion in his first season on one of the smaller wage bills in the championship! Beats DJ's record hands down!

Mon May 23, 2011 5:12 pm

Jimbo27 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:He could take us down like he did Leicester though?

Leicester were struggling when he was appointed! He joined mid season and didnt have a chance to build a squad or make his mark on the team! After being sacked at leicester he took a year out watching football and learning new ways of playing! On his return to football with Blackpool he utilised his his new methods with stunning success, promotion in his first season on one of the smaller wage bills in the championship! Beats DJ's record hands down!

it sure does but then thats why Jones is and should be replaced.

Mon May 23, 2011 5:35 pm

01443casual wrote:
01443casual wrote:

Oh and next time, please use commas. I was out of breath reading that monster rant ;)

Why is it a rant,im not living on cloud nine like most of you lot and seeing what the owners have done last season and looking at us now before this season i can only see less and less going in to the squad,its called being a realist :ayatollah:

Mon May 23, 2011 5:38 pm

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:

what makes you so sure....the only way for the malaysians to get their money back would be to get us to the prem......they know they need to throw money at us otherwise they stand to lose £20m.....if they pull out we will go into admin and they get £10p in the pound maximum!

They stand to lose 20million i know that but what happend last season,who did we buy??? 1player and some loans and look at us now like you said they stand to lose 20million but let players who are worth millions run there contracts down and leave for free its dont take a rocket scientist to see whats going to happen this year :ayatollah:

Mon May 23, 2011 5:39 pm

One good thing is at least this year they have the season ticket money

Mon May 23, 2011 5:40 pm

Jay was always going to leave, Burke wanted a stupid amount to stay £25k a week, or he wanted to go closer to scotland. We gambled on Ledley/Bothroyd and it didnt work, i dont beleive DJ had the full backing of TG/VT but their own appointment will (i hope) truth is none of us know, just speculation :ayatollah:

Mon May 23, 2011 5:43 pm

Did you see the Football he played in the Prem ? It was superb and i would defo like him here. He is as mad as us :lol: :lol: and he would be close to his home City

Mon May 23, 2011 5:44 pm

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:Jay was always going to leave, Burke wanted a stupid amount to stay £25k a week, or he wanted to go closer to scotland. We gambled on Ledley/Bothroyd and it didnt work, i dont beleive DJ had the full backing of TG/VT but their own appointment will (i hope) truth is none of us know, just speculation :ayatollah:

Thats juts it its either what i said above or they have done what they have done knowng a new man is due so its been let to go down to the bare bones squad wise for a new man to build like you said who knows lets hope its the latter :ayatollah: