Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

hello annis from sludge

Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:41 pm

you know my opinions on sam but with regard to the meeting and reports from the other night, as far as I am concerned there seems to be a lot of talk but little substance from peter ridsdale

if he negotiates a new deal for cardiff city that leaves us better off then he is to be congratulated

but my concern is it may well be the removal of one debt to be replaced by another

best wishes

Re: hello annis from sludge

Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:47 pm

paceywinger wrote:you know my opinions on sam but with regard to the meeting and reports from the other night, as far as I am concerned there seems to be a lot of talk but little substance from peter ridsdale

if he negotiates a new deal for cardiff city that leaves us better off then he is to be congratulated

but my concern is it may well be the removal of one debt to be replaced by another

best wishes

Hello Sludge, why the change of name.

Sludge at this moment I dont really believe in 90% of what they are saying, its actually putting me off my football.

Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:01 pm

I only realised after I had registered, I have contacted owain and he can help me name change if its possible....although I will always be an idiot

the problem with this club is that wether one is a " fan " of sam or peter ridsdale , the fact remains the club we all support , despite fans different opinions, has been run very badly

and that has continued

all I hope for is that after this current phase of arguements about money, the club is in a better position

as it is, we are stale and just treading water

Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:06 pm

paceywinger wrote:I only realised after I had registered, I have contacted owain and he can help me name change if its possible....although I will always be an idiot

the problem with this club is that wether one is a " fan " of sam or peter ridsdale , the fact remains the club we all support , despite fans different opinions, has been run very badly

and that has continued

all I hope for is that after this current phase of arguements about money, the club is in a better position

as it is, we are stale and just treading water

Owain will change it to Sludge for you.

Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:33 pm

that is so sad to read that a long time devoted fan is not enjoying his club - its a rollacoaster with the city best of times

but ithink there more spoils to come whilst PR / DJ are still appointeded and i couldn,t give to f***s what he says its all lies and he will be the only one to benefit he is a crook just like the rest of them Tell me one chairman city have had who has really pumped their life and soul into city and for the benefit of the club and fans before lining their own pockets

theres been millions floating around for the last 6 years wheres it all gone ?

shit chairman - shit manager- and shit ground unless you like a fish bowl with no atmosphere oh yah shit team at the moment

best fans by far and always will do at our level ...........

before you say negative just look at whats happening on and off pitch there dream stadium - trainning faciliies - large deubts catching up on them

premier seats a joke they priced themselves out of market during a recession they could of sold thosands cheaper and
gained more bums on seats

empty seats no revenue - affordable seats - full stadium - money in the bank

go on and on and on

Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:37 pm

mallo wrote:that is so sad to read that a long time devoted fan is not enjoying his club - its a rollacoaster with the city best of times

but ithink there more spoils to come whilst PR / DJ are still appointeded and i couldn,t give to f***s what he says its all lies and he will be the only one to benefit he is a crook just like the rest of them Tell me one chairman city have had who has really pumped their life and soul into city and for the benefit of the club and fans before lining their own pockets

theres been millions floating around for the last 6 years wheres it all gone ?

shit chairman - shit manager- and shit ground unless you like a fish bowl with no atmosphere oh yah shit team at the moment

best fans by far and always will do at our level ...........

before you say negative just look at whats happening on and off pitch there dream stadium - trainning faciliies - large deubts catching up on them

Hi Mallo,

Weve seen many worse times than these, in my opinion these are good times compared to the 70s,80s and 90's.

premier seats a joke they priced themselves out of market during a recession they could of sold thosands cheaper and
gained more bums on seats

empty seats no revenue - affordable seats - full stadium - money in the bank

go on and on and on

Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:55 pm

premier seats have been a disaster

sounds like club are changing things in the new year

Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:05 pm

Sludge wrote:premier seats have been a disaster

sounds like club are changing things in the new year

One of the biggest disasters going .

Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:09 pm

Sludge wrote:you know my opinions on sam but with regard to the meeting and reports from the other night, as far as I am concerned there seems to be a lot of talk but little substance from peter ridsdale

best wishes

Oh no, Sludge found us ;)

Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:16 pm

ELY BOY wrote:welcome sludge. You da man

With regards to the comments about football i really have never been so disinterested in a season of football than i am now. Probably going to see my missus rather than the game saturday. No passion for it whatsoever. This is not the club i fell in love with

But dont forget with the lads WBA away.

Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:28 pm

What happened to the Factory part of your name Sludge?

Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:33 pm

hailesy wrote:What happened to the Factory part of your name Sludge?

He used to work in Burberry, plenty of factory girls there to harrass. When that was shut down, perhaps he dropped the factory from his own name as a mark of respect

Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:34 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:

He used to work in Burberry, plenty of factory girls there to harrass. When that was shut down, perhaps he dropped the factory from his own name as a mark of respect

:lol:

Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:37 pm

Greetings old boy only posting so you can have a gander at my avatar Sludge.

Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:37 pm

Humphry's wrote:Greetings old boy only posting so you can have a gander at my avatar Sludge.

oh and when you next in Rhoose for a pint? :lol:

Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:39 pm

soon sonny

soon

Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:46 pm

Recession mate :lol:

Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:14 pm

Humphry's wrote:Greetings old boy only posting so you can have a gander at my avatar Sludge.

Wicked Avitar.