Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

If DJ does go to WHU,,,,,,,,,

Mon May 23, 2011 6:03 pm

Does that mean WH have to pay up DJ's rolling contract to our club??? [£750.000+]???

Re: If DJ does go to WHU,,,,,,,,,

Mon May 23, 2011 6:05 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:Does that mean WH have to pay up DJ's rolling contract to our club??? [£750.000+]???

Rick, We will get Comp :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 23, 2011 6:07 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
RICK+CCFC wrote:Does that mean WH have to pay up DJ's rolling contract to our club??? [£750.000+]???

We can defo use that to get a very decent manager in my opinion :ayatollah:

Mon May 23, 2011 6:07 pm

i dont think he will take the job,
seriously, who would want to work there under Sullivan and co and also the fans want immediate promotion next year,
pressure will be unbelievable

so I dont think he will go to West Ham, but if he does I think Burton might be offered job here with maybe Belleamy as his assistant

Mon May 23, 2011 6:08 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

funny thing is annis i would take 50p for the tw*t let alone a large compo figure,please let it be true:lol:

Mon May 23, 2011 6:15 pm

langley wrote:i dont think he will take the job,
seriously, who would want to work there under Sullivan and co and also the fans want immediate promotion next year,
pressure will be unbelievable

so I dont think he will go to West Ham, but if he does I think Burton might be offered job here with maybe Belleamy as his assistant

I was thinking the same thing. While at City, DJ has become lazy & more arrogant simply because he's been give too much rope & was not under any scrutiny from the higher echelons at CCFC. He wont get that luxury any where else, least of all at WHU!

Mon May 23, 2011 6:15 pm

If he didn't want to go to West Ham, why was he sat in Gold/Sullivans office on the weekend having an interview?

Mon May 23, 2011 6:16 pm

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:If he didn't want to go to West Ham, why was he sat in Gold/Sullivans office on the weekend having an interview?

:lol:

Mon May 23, 2011 6:19 pm

he is not mad enough to take the West Ham job, cant see may top managets taking it
I think that if City want rid, then they have to move him aside, someone has to make the decision, if he is really not wanted by the board, then even though it might cost them then they have to act, put him on gardening leave or something, whereas if they do want him to stay then they should speak up and stop all this guessing game so we can all move on.

Its about time someone at CCFC made a decision one way or another.