Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I Have got to get a life

Mon May 23, 2011 6:04 pm

I am now the fourth highest poster (Mostly about Bollocks i admit :lol: ) And the highest poster that isn't a Mod :ayatollah: :ayatollah: I must have put a thousand posts on this last two weeks but hey i am having my plaster taken off tomorrow. So you will be mighty relieved i wont be on here so much.
I apologise to everyone i have insulted ranted at, the bollocks i have sometimes posted but please take into consideration i was bored :lol: :lol: :lol:
For the record
Annis 26.127
Baz 10.272
Milly 8.764
Chief 7.501
Fishy 6.619

Please take into account Annis's is constantly clicking on as i write this :lol: :lol:

Re: I Have got to get a life

Mon May 23, 2011 6:35 pm

Perhaps they should make you a MOD Nukes, best of luck taking off your plaster mate. ;) :) :ayatollah:

Mon May 23, 2011 6:41 pm

nobber wrote:Perhaps they should make you a MOD Nukes, best of luck taking off your plaster mate. ;) :) :ayatollah:

Aint got a Scooter Chief :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon May 23, 2011 6:43 pm

f**k life this forum is wayyyy more important :ayatollah:

Mon May 23, 2011 6:44 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:I am now the fourth highest poster (Mostly about Bollocks i admit :lol: ) And the highest poster that isn't a Mod :ayatollah: :ayatollah: I must have put a thousand posts on this last two weeks but hey i am having my plaster taken off tomorrow. So you will be mighty relieved i wont be on here so much.
I apologise to everyone i have insulted ranted at, the bollocks i have sometimes posted but please take into consideration i was bored :lol: :lol: :lol:
For the record
Annis 26.127
Baz 10.272
Milly 8.764
Chief 7.501
Fishy 6.619

Please take into account Annis's is constantly clicking on as i write this :lol: :lol:

You obviously don't have enough time on your hands when you are so far behind Annis!

Mon May 23, 2011 6:49 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:I am now the fourth highest poster (Mostly about Bollocks i admit :lol: ) And the highest poster that isn't a Mod :ayatollah: :ayatollah: I must have put a thousand posts on this last two weeks but hey i am having my plaster taken off tomorrow. So you will be mighty relieved i wont be on here so much.
For the record
Annis 26.127
Baz 10.272
Milly 8.764
Chief 7.501
Fishy 6.619

You need to get out more :lol:

Mon May 23, 2011 6:50 pm

when your not logged on, we do talk about you. behind your back. we did have a vote one day. when you werent on here . and 100% said they didnt think you had a life :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol:

Mon May 23, 2011 6:52 pm

ninianblue wrote:when your not logged on, we do talk about you. behind your back. we did have a vote one day. when you werent on here . and 100% said they didnt think you had a life :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol:

When i am not organising Forum Piss ups then i have nothing Chief ImageImageImage

Mon May 23, 2011 6:54 pm

Nukes wants to be a mod!!!!! Nukes wants to be a mod!!!!!