Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

So if true !! What will be your response

Mon May 23, 2011 6:45 pm

When he comes back with West Ham ? Will you Boo ? give him clap ? give him a hero's welcome ? Or give him HELLLLL ?

Re: So if true !! What will be your response

Mon May 23, 2011 6:49 pm

Treat him like we did before he was our manager, Give him hell Steve :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon May 23, 2011 6:49 pm

I will clap i will always respect jonesy but don't want him at the helm anymore :ayatollah:

Mon May 23, 2011 6:52 pm

A clap, he did his best and gave us some good occasions. His first season he kept this club going really. Last season he got us to Wembley despite being under a transfer embargo for most the season. This year he failed us and it's time for a change.

Mon May 23, 2011 6:55 pm

stand up and clap, never hid the fact that I am a big DJ fan, however, for him and club time to o separate ways.
He has done an excellent job at this club,and has made Cardiff City a top Championship club,
now is the time for the next manager to take us to the next step, Premiership, so it is vital that the correct choice is made.

Mon May 23, 2011 6:56 pm

I hate him but I have to say I will clap him although he constantly failed to get us across the line as far as promotion is concerned he got us to an FA Cup Final.

That's something I never thought I would be able to do , watch the cluebirds in a FA Cup Final and I will always thank DJ for that, but I am really really glad the miserable tw*t has gone. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Last edited by castleblue on Mon May 23, 2011 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon May 23, 2011 6:56 pm

I say give him a clap to thank him for the top 6 finishes and the cup final, watch city stuff them and then wish him a shit journey home :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon May 23, 2011 6:59 pm

give him a :clap: :clap: :clap:

Mon May 23, 2011 7:01 pm

2blue2handle wrote:A clap, he did his best and gave us some good occasions. His first season he kept this club going really. Last season he got us to Wembley despite being under a transfer embargo for most the season. This year he failed us and it's time for a change.

Sums it up for me. :ayatollah: