Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

That big dust/ash cloud again...........

Mon May 23, 2011 7:31 pm

someone opened our trophy cabinet again :D

Re: That big dust/ash cloud again...........

Mon May 23, 2011 7:32 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon May 23, 2011 8:14 pm

Better hurry up move Baz, Off to Turkey 21st June :ayatollah:

Mon May 23, 2011 8:19 pm

stuck in cardiff bloody airport coz of it. arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! keep checking on here on my phone because if DJ is sacked I will dance round the airport topless and treat myself to a burger king. remember, you heard it ere first.

Mon May 23, 2011 8:19 pm

stuck in cardiff bloody airport coz of it. arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! keep checking on here on my phone because if DJ is sacked I will dance round the airport topless and treat myself to a burger king. remember, you heard it ere first.

Mon May 23, 2011 8:22 pm

its due over wembley next monday .for the jacks :lol:

Mon May 23, 2011 8:55 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:someone opened our trophy cabinet again :D

That black cloud is now hovering over Dave Jones head :D

Tue May 24, 2011 5:13 am

jamesbarnett91 wrote:stuck in cardiff bloody airport coz of it. arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! keep checking on here on my phone because if DJ is sacked I will dance round the airport topless and treat myself to a burger king. remember, you heard it ere first.

Think yourself lucky! Was stuck at my villa last year because of it. Was due to fly home on the morning that the flights began to get cancelled and was over half way to Alicante airport when we found out, (two hour drive). Had to continue back to the airport as the car lease was expiring and had to source another car. Managed to rebook flights for the following Sunday, only for them to be cancelled on the Saturday, and had at tha time my frantic 16 year old daughter who was due to start her GCSE exams the following week. In the end managed to organise an epic journey by trains from Alicante to Montpelier, (10 hours) with an overnight stay in Montpelier, and then the next day (Wednesday), a French TGV through to Lille and then Eurostar to St Pancras followed by a train to Luton so that I could collect my car St the airport. 39 hours of travelling, with a baby, buggy, carseat, three suit cases and five pieces of hand luggage. It was a bloody nightmare! Believe me it is better to be stuck at home.

Tue May 24, 2011 6:46 am

DWQPR wrote:
jamesbarnett91 wrote:stuck in cardiff bloody airport coz of it. arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! keep checking on here on my phone because if DJ is sacked I will dance round the airport topless and treat myself to a burger king. remember, you heard it ere first.

Think yourself lucky! Was stuck at my villa last year because of it. Was due to fly home on the morning that the flights began to get cancelled and was over half way to Alicante airport when we found out, (two hour drive). Had to continue back to the airport as the car lease was expiring and had to source another car. Managed to rebook flights for the following Sunday, only for them to be cancelled on the Saturday, and had at tha time my frantic 16 year old daughter who was due to start her GCSE exams the following week. In the end managed to organise an epic journey by trains from Alicante to Montpelier, (10 hours) with an overnight stay in Montpelier, and then the next day (Wednesday), a French TGV through to Lille and then Eurostar to St Pancras followed by a train to Luton so that I could collect my car St the airport. 39 hours of travelling, with a baby, buggy, carseat, three suit cases and five pieces of hand luggage. It was a bloody nightmare! Believe me it is better to be stuck at home.
what a nightmare!!! and for those of you who dont have baby's trust me you would not want to do that journey