Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: UPDATE: DJ ready to spill beans on time at City!

Tue May 31, 2011 9:20 am

PhatFrog wrote:
NIBluebird wrote:
PhatFrog wrote:If true, it will well and truely tarnish his time here. I hope he has more dignity than that.

So we can kill the guy on here and write all sorts of stuff and he cant report on findings within the club ?

I have absolutely no idea why you are aiming that comment at me??

Sory mate , pressed wrong buton , ) :lol:

Tue May 31, 2011 9:22 am

:ayatollah:

Tue May 31, 2011 9:53 am

jamesbarnett91 wrote:
bertieBB78 wrote:
jamesbarnett91 wrote:if he does then I'll happily sing this to him when we play west ham

EDIT

jones, come at me bro.

What a moron... you think it is DJ that is affected when muppets like you sing moronic songs like that
It is his family that suffer.. his kids and wife, who attend every game who suffer..
They had to go through this, and have to put up with low life scum like you.
There were no charges because he was completely innocent, try reading his book it explains it all.

Also has he spoke to the NOTW no!
Is he going to NO!

I've paid hundreds of pounds and worked hard to suffer for the number of years Jones as been here. I don't care about him or his family like he doesn't care about the club or the fans. If he did, he'd have walked but instead tried to rinse the club as much as he could. The man has money and could have easily walked and done the honourable thing but instead put money before the fans and club with only his own selfish interests at heart. I've never liked him and im glad we've got rid of him.

Also, I did say the chants were OTT but I won't be surprised if he gets those chants from fans next season.

Also, his book is irrelevant. Obviously it is going to be biased just as the Rubin Carter film is biased in favour of his innocence. Anyone who thinks otherwise is extremely naive.

Anyway, enough with Jones, many think he's innocent, many think hes guilty, just as many hold the same divided opinion with Michael Jackson. I'm not saying any more as IMO he was a virus at the club and totally disrespectful to the fans.

I haven't seen this thread before but presumably you suggested some chant about Dave Jones which accused of something he has already been cleared in court of.

And your protestation that the chants were OTT rings very hollow when in another thread you say that as the police brought the charges there must have been something in it and now say " Ah his book was biased and many still think he' guilty"

In other word you plainly think he''s guilty, despite the fact that an experienced judge made it quite plain that the charge'were rubbish.

In fact I'm not sure whether you think he was guilty or you are just trying to justify whatever unpleasant chant you originally posted here.

Why you weren't banned from this site I don't know.

I know we are not supposed to insult other fans on this board but this is one case where I think it is justified.

I've wiped better things off my shoe than you you odious moron. Oh sorry moron has been used.

How about cretin.

Tue May 31, 2011 9:54 am

jamesbarnett91 wrote:
bertieBB78 wrote:
jamesbarnett91 wrote:if he does then I'll happily sing this to him when we play west ham

EDIT

jones, come at me bro.

What a moron... you think it is DJ that is affected when muppets like you sing moronic songs like that
It is his family that suffer.. his kids and wife, who attend every game who suffer..
They had to go through this, and have to put up with low life scum like you.
There were no charges because he was completely innocent, try reading his book it explains it all.

Also has he spoke to the NOTW no!
Is he going to NO!

I've paid hundreds of pounds and worked hard to suffer for the number of years Jones as been here. I don't care about him or his family like he doesn't care about the club or the fans. If he did, he'd have walked but instead tried to rinse the club as much as he could. The man has money and could have easily walked and done the honourable thing but instead put money before the fans and club with only his own selfish interests at heart. I've never liked him and im glad we've got rid of him.

Also, I did say the chants were OTT but I won't be surprised if he gets those chants from fans next season.

Also, his book is irrelevant. Obviously it is going to be biased just as the Rubin Carter film is biased in favour of his innocence. Anyone who thinks otherwise is extremely naive.

Anyway, enough with Jones, many think he's innocent, many think hes guilty, just as many hold the same divided opinion with Michael Jackson. I'm not saying any more as IMO he was a virus at the club and totally disrespectful to the fans.

I haven't seen this thread before but presumably you suggested some chant about Dave Jones which accused of something he has already been cleared in court of.

And your protestation that the chants were OTT rings very hollow when in another thread you say that as the police brought the charges there must have been something in it and now say " Ah his book was biased and many still think he' guilty"

In other word you plainly think he''s guilty, despite the fact that an experienced judge made it quite plain that the charge'were rubbish.

In fact I'm not sure whether you think he was guilty or you are just trying to justify whatever unpleasant chant you originally posted here.

Why you weren't banned from this site I don't know.

I know we are not supposed to insult other fans on this board but this is one case where I think it is justified.

I've wiped better things off my shoe than you you odious moron. Oh sorry moron has been used.

How about cretin.

Tue May 31, 2011 10:21 am

I think you'll find the case was thrown out because witnesses wouldn't give evidence. the fact is, they could have simply been too scared to talk about it and back tracked, it's a common occurrence in the judicial system.

I never said he was guilty, no one knows in reality looking in from thecoutside but to say he wasn't just because the case was dismissed due to lack of evidence is ridiculous.

I won't resort to abusing other forum members as you have done but please acknowledge that judges make mistakes as do juries.

Tue May 31, 2011 10:26 am

I think Carl or Annis will confirm that there is a "gagging clause" in his contract

Tue May 31, 2011 1:22 pm

jamesbarnett91 wrote:I think you'll find the case was thrown out because witnesses wouldn't give evidence. the fact is, they could have simply been too scared to talk about it and back tracked, it's a common occurrence in the judicial system.

I never said he was guilty, no one knows in reality looking in from thecoutside but to say he wasn't just because the case was dismissed due to lack of evidence is ridiculous.

I won't resort to abusing other forum members as you have done but please acknowledge that judges make mistakes as do juries.

The judge Mr Justice Clarke sai at the time

"You leave this court as you entered it - an innocent man. I have no doubt that there will be people who may be tempted to think there is no smoke without fire. I can do nothing about that except to say that attitude would be entirely wrong. No wrongdoing has been established. Many of the charges originally brought against you have not been pursued."

Of course judges make mistakes. They also get things right

The Cronw Prosecution Service also decide not to go for a retrial

Three witnesses failed to give evidence. Yhey were adults not children. I can't see why they would be scared.

And the main complainant was later found to have made it up so he could obtain compensation for a sex change!!!!

The Police Operation which was responsible for the charges against Jones was wound up a few years later after it was widely discredited.

I was perhaps not correct to abuse which is not something I normally do but did it because your earlier suggestion that DJ should be abused at games incensed me. You may not abuse forum members but you are willing to abuse an innocent man in public when he has been cleared. And how do you knoe hr is not a forum member!!!

If he's ever found guilty of similar charges I will apologise.

Oh and in this country you are innocent until proven guilty so it is plainly not ridiculous to say he wss not guilty.
If you are in a hole stop digging!!

Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:53 am

If you want to get more materials that related to this topic, you can visit: Club dj job description

Best regards.