Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Fecking Jacks in Caerphilly

Tue May 24, 2011 3:49 pm

One of them waltzing around the place like his shit don't stink. Covered in Jack rubbish, even his car(avan) has a dirty Jack swan on it. Can't understand how the Jack plague has spread to Caerphilly - must have got lost on the way to London.

Salt in wound :twisted:

Thanks Dave Jones for leaving us in this position :twisted: :twisted:

Re: Fecking Jacks in Caerphilly

Tue May 24, 2011 3:51 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:One of them waltzing around the place like his shit don't stink. Covered in Jack rubbish, even his car(avan) has a dirty Jack swan on it. Can't understand how the Jack plague has spread to Caerphilly - must have got lost on the way to London.

We are everywhere!!! :lol:

Tue May 24, 2011 4:06 pm

Jack wrote:
tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:One of them waltzing around the place like his shit don't stink. Covered in Jack rubbish, even his car(avan) has a dirty Jack swan on it. Can't understand how the Jack plague has spread to Caerphilly - must have got lost on the way to London.

Yes agree, The "PENILE WART INFECTION" is now at epidemic propotions... and spreading fast to the London area... :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue May 24, 2011 4:10 pm

they do make you laugh, have a jack neighbour, he is full of it, thing is he has osprey car sticker, hasnt been to see the jacks play once this season.
they are a joke, let them have their time in the limelight, our turn will come

after all, it is the year of the ROYALS

Tue May 24, 2011 4:10 pm

Jack wrote:

Apart from your council stadium where you averaged a pathetic 15,000!!!!!!

Tue May 24, 2011 4:21 pm

those jacks you mentioned have been around for a good while in caerphilly,my mate who is a bluebird said hes seen them quite regularly throughout the last few years,they wear club tops from about 2003 and the young uns shout cardiff scum at people even those not interested in football while 'the adults' :roll: snigger in the background,

Tue May 24, 2011 4:30 pm

Jack wrote:

You sure are everywhere mate just like dog shit.

Tue May 24, 2011 4:54 pm

THERE IS A CARAVAN PARK JUST OFF THE A470 TREFOREST THE PRICK PROB LIVES THERE. :ayatollah:

Tue May 24, 2011 5:39 pm

englishbluebird wrote:those jacks you mentioned have been around for a good while in caerphilly,my mate who is a bluebird said hes seen them quite regularly throughout the last few years,they wear club tops from about 2003 and the young uns shout cardiff scum at people even those not interested in football while 'the adults' :roll: snigger in the background,

You are right. There are a couple, but they've supported them for years.

They have had their fair share of sh1t to take over the years, so can't blame them for enjoying their big moment.

Just hope it ends on Monday !

Tue May 24, 2011 5:55 pm

Scum. They should support THEIR CAPITAL.

Tue May 24, 2011 6:44 pm

Caerphilly & its surrounding area has/was always a staunch CCFC town for a long as i can remember. I haven't lived there since 04, so i can only think that scum bags have recently moved into that area. If people put up with filthy stinking vermin out in their back yard then that's up to them!

Tue May 24, 2011 6:49 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:Caerphilly & its surrounding area has/was always a staunch CCFC town for a long as i can remember. I haven't lived there since 04, so i can only think that scum bags have recently moved into that area. If people put up with filthy stinking vermin out in their back yard then that's up to them!

I reckon there are at least 500 City fans in Caerphilly maybe more, to what 3-4 Jacks. Nothing to be bothered about.

As for putting up with them, well the one had enough kickings in the 80's (nothing for us to be proud of) and stuck with his side, I know him well and enjoy a chat with him more than the thousands of Man U and Liverpool fans here.

He's a sad case, and messed up in the head from supporting them, but life goes on.

Tue May 24, 2011 6:51 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
RICK+CCFC wrote:Caerphilly & its surrounding area has/was always a staunch CCFC town for a long as i can remember. I haven't lived there since 04, so i can only think that scum bags have recently moved into that area. If people put up with filthy stinking vermin out in their back yard then that's up to them!

I reckon there are at least 500 City fans in Caerphilly maybe more, to what 3-4 Jacks. Nothing to be bothered about.

As for putting up with them, well the one had enough kickings in the 80's (nothing for us to be proud of) and stuck with his side, I know him well and enjoy a chat with him more than the thousands of Man U and Liverpool fans here.

He's a sad case, and messed up in the head from supporting them, but life goes on.
do you think he is messed up from all the incest his family has participated in :D

Tue May 24, 2011 6:54 pm

Deary me.

Tue May 24, 2011 7:07 pm

Your havin a larf Lawnmower there's 500 Cardiff fans in Aber and Sneggy let alone Caerphilly,against one Jack who lives in Ilan rd in Aber .

Tue May 24, 2011 7:40 pm

since 64 wrote:Your havin a larf Lawnmower there's 500 Cardiff fans in Aber and Sneggy let alone Caerphilly,against one Jack who lives in Ilan rd in Aber .

And we're all talking about the 1 Jack :lol:

Tue May 24, 2011 7:44 pm

blackswan wrote:
since 64 wrote:Your havin a larf Lawnmower there's 500 Cardiff fans in Aber and Sneggy let alone Caerphilly,against one Jack who lives in Ilan rd in Aber .

And we're all talking about the 1 Jack :lol:

He is actually laughing at us and he has every right :lol: If you care that much that they shouldn't be in Caerphilly steam into the cnuts or keep shut about it. :D

Tue May 24, 2011 10:30 pm

englishbluebird wrote:those jacks you mentioned have been around for a good while in caerphilly,my mate who is a bluebird said hes seen them quite regularly throughout the last few years,they wear club tops from about 2003 and the young uns shout cardiff scum at people even those not interested in football while 'the adults' :roll: snigger in the background,

Caerphilly has and always will be a Cardiff City stronghold, I've followed the City since '82 and as far as I am aware there is only one jack fan in the town and he seems to keep his opinions to himself. Never seen anyone wearing Swansea shirts or ever seen any Jack fans giving it large.

Tue May 24, 2011 10:32 pm

Caerphillyblue1927 wrote:

Caerphilly has and always will be a Cardiff City stronghold, I've followed the City since '82 and as far as I am aware there is only one jack fan in the town and he seems to keep his opinions to himself. Never seen anyone wearing Swansea shirts or ever seen any Jack fans giving it large.

Theres a big jeep outside penyrheol labour club all the time, with a giant jacks sticker on the back window. How it hasn't been keyed yet I do not know (not that I would condone that)

Tue May 24, 2011 10:58 pm

I know quite a few of the Cardiff fans that drink in the labour club too

Wed May 25, 2011 4:25 pm

cityone wrote:........Apart from your council stadium ..................!

Whereas ours belongs to the bank. :lol:

Worth fifty million? Don't make me laugh. When we needed cash to pay our tax bill, we couldn't even raise less than half a million against it. And their council can afford to cut the grass where as our owners, (full of eastern promise and not much more), wont pay for a surface suitable for the best squad in the league to play on.

Come back SAM!

Wed May 25, 2011 6:15 pm

Might be a bloke called Martin Arthyr, him and his wife Mair used to run the Masons arms in Blackwood then he went to Caerphilly, used to run a pub near the vetch and originally from Tenby, nice bloke for a jack :lol:

Sat May 28, 2011 1:21 pm

Sat May 28, 2011 1:58 pm

NFFC2EuropeanCups wrote:.

Check your facts idiot!!!!

Sat May 28, 2011 3:56 pm

Jack wrote:

Yes, that'll be down to all the bandwagon jumping going on....

It's a common disease these days!!

Just chuck 'em back in the moat with the other Swans if they annoy you....but remember they're protected by Royal Charter so you can't harm them....physically or mentally :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat May 28, 2011 4:05 pm

Jack wrote:

but wales internationals home and away and when
we do turn up the local gay schene not used to our numbers ......... jog on son 8-)

Sun May 29, 2011 11:36 am

Jacks are everywhere .This is a fallout of the 1981 success with promotion to the old Div 1 which brought first class football to Wales.
We werent good enough and went down as quickly as we came up.
Anyway if we are lucky tomorrow it will again return first class football to the principality .
Come on the jacks
Blackandwhitewood

Sun May 29, 2011 12:02 pm

C'mon the Swans. Number 1 team in Wales. Ran by the fans for the fans. You can shove your f*cking Cardiff up your arse.

Sun May 29, 2011 12:14 pm

theres jacks coming out of the closet everywhere :lol:

Sun May 29, 2011 12:17 pm

Blackwood Jack wrote:Jacks are everywhere .This is a fallout of the 1981 success with promotion to the old Div 1 which brought first class football to Wales.
We werent good enough and went down as quickly as we came up.
Anyway if we are lucky tomorrow it will again return first class football to the principality .
Come on the jacks
Blackandwhitewood

Blackwood Jack.. :lol: :lol:

A one man army.