Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Fecking Jacks in Caerphilly

Sun May 29, 2011 12:19 pm

MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:
Blackwood Jack wrote:Jacks are everywhere .This is a fallout of the 1981 success with promotion to the old Div 1 which brought first class football to Wales.
We werent good enough and went down as quickly as we came up.
Anyway if we are lucky tomorrow it will again return first class football to the principality .
Come on the jacks
Blackandwhitewood

Blackwood Jack.. :lol: :lol:

A one man army.

:lol:

Sun May 29, 2011 12:45 pm

CaerphillySwan wrote:C'mon the Swans. Number 1 team in Wales. Ran by the fans for the fans. You can shove your f*cking Cardiff up your arse.

Do you live in the moat? Prick!!

Sun May 29, 2011 12:47 pm

wonder if cardiff fans went on there message boards last season , i would never join a jack board id feel so dirty :lol:

Sun May 29, 2011 12:47 pm

A sniff of the bigtime and the worms pop their heads above the ground, giving it always been a Swans fan and all that bollocks.. COME ON READING!!!!!

Sun May 29, 2011 12:50 pm

ccfc1981 wrote:wonder if cardiff fans went on there message boards last season , i would never join a jack board id feel so dirty :lol:

Yes, there was sh!tloads of you boasting about how you were going to slam Blackpool 6-0.

Sun May 29, 2011 12:57 pm

SwanseaCity#1TeamInWales wrote:
ccfc1981 wrote:wonder if cardiff fans went on there message boards last season , i would never join a jack board id feel so dirty :lol:

Yes, there was sh!tloads of you boasting about how you were going to slam Blackpool 6-0.

they were cocks too then :lol:

Sun May 29, 2011 1:15 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:One of them waltzing around the place like his shit don't stink. Covered in Jack rubbish, even his car(avan) has a dirty Jack swan on it. Can't understand how the Jack plague has spread to Caerphilly - must have got lost on the way to London.

Salt in wound :twisted:

Thanks Dave Jones for leaving us in this position :twisted: :twisted:

Think i seen this guy the other day in crossways , went in for some lunch with the miss's an my lil boy , both wearing city shirts an he was sat there full of gold in his swans shirt an jacket growling at us as we walked in, just gave him a cheeky wink an a smile

Sun May 29, 2011 2:36 pm

Don't see the problem to be honest. It's good to see Welsh people putting their money into Welsh football ran by Welsh fans instead of Manchester United or Arsenal at the end of the day. Quite a few of the loyal Swans fans at the Liberty come from areas such as Cwmbran, Caerphilly & Pontypridd. It's better that they support Swansea City FC instead of ManU/Arsenal/Chelsea isn't it.

Sun May 29, 2011 3:33 pm

SCFC10 wrote:Don't see the problem to be honest. It's good to see Welsh people putting their money into Welsh football ran by Welsh fans instead of Manchester United or Arsenal at the end of the day. Quite a few of the loyal Swans fans at the Liberty come from areas such as Cwmbran, Caerphilly & Pontypridd. It's better that they support Swansea City FC instead of ManU/Arsenal/Chelsea isn't it.

No it ain't

Sun May 29, 2011 3:41 pm

I have both live & worked in Caerphilly & Pontypridd, & have worked in Cwmbran, & i have never ever seen of herd of Swansea fans in any of those locations. Just like their supporters bus pick up point in Penarth! :lol:

Sun May 29, 2011 4:09 pm

CaerphillySwan wrote:C'mon the Swans. Number 1 team in Wales. Ran by the fans for the fans. You can shove your f*cking Cardiff up your arse.

Possibly the best 1st ever post?

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 29, 2011 4:23 pm

:old: :old: :old: mark my words ....brick the c**t now before he starts an epidemic......

Sun May 29, 2011 4:47 pm

Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:Might be a bloke called Martin Arthyr, him and his wife Mair used to run the Masons arms in Blackwood then he went to Caerphilly, used to run a pub near the vetch and originally from Tenby, nice bloke for a jack :lol:

It's not Martin he is in Spain these days, split from Mair.

Sun May 29, 2011 4:58 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:
Caerphillyblue1927 wrote:
englishbluebird wrote:those jacks you mentioned have been around for a good while in caerphilly,my mate who is a bluebird said hes seen them quite regularly throughout the last few years,they wear club tops from about 2003 and the young uns shout cardiff scum at people even those not interested in football while 'the adults' :roll: snigger in the background,

Caerphilly has and always will be a Cardiff City stronghold, I've followed the City since '82 and as far as I am aware there is only one jack fan in the town and he seems to keep his opinions to himself. Never seen anyone wearing Swansea shirts or ever seen any Jack fans giving it large.

Theres a big jeep outside penyrheol labour club all the time, with a giant jacks sticker on the back window. How it hasn't been keyed yet I do not know (not that I would condone that)[/quote
there s three jacks that im aware of in caerphilly the one with the jeep is called fubar and the bloke who is the goal keeper coach for the jacks is from around there plus you got braithwaite from down by the pontygwyndy pub