Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Which Board Members sanctioned dj's 800.00 WAGES?

Tue May 24, 2011 6:03 pm

As even West ham have only offered 500,000 and when you realize Mr McDermott is only on a fiver a week at Reading, on what grounds was dj given Premiership wages? and why is Ridesdale facing charges and not CCFC for the scam, and lets be honest it was a scam! :old:

Re: Which Board Members sanctioned dj's 800.00 WAGES?

Tue May 24, 2011 6:05 pm

Leighton James Dont Like uS wrote:As even West ham have only offered 500,000 and when you realize Mr McDermott is only on a fiver a week at Reading, on what grounds was dj given Premiership wages? and why is Ridesdale facing charges and not CCFC for the scam, and lets be honest it was a scam! :old:

It happened well after Sam Had left.

Peter Ridsdale/Alan Whitley Sanctioned it. Ridsdale drew the contract up.

Tue May 24, 2011 6:18 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Leighton James Dont Like uS wrote:As even West ham have only offered 500,000 and when you realize Mr McDermott is only on a fiver a week at Reading, on what grounds was dj given Premiership wages? and why is Ridesdale facing charges and not CCFC for the scam, and lets be honest it was a scam! :old:

DJ Would have had to delivered Premiership football, Premiership Title the FA Cup be for Sam would of sanctioned that type of money, also are the Caterers at the CCS related to any of the Board Members? :old:

Tue May 24, 2011 6:31 pm

Leighton James Dont Like uS wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

DJ Would have had to delivered Premiership football, Premiership Title the FA Cup be for Sam would of sanctioned that type of money, also are the Caterers at the CCS related to any of the Board Members? :old:

I Totally Agree.

The Caterers are Ridsdales ex mate(ex Director of Leeds UTD).

Tue May 24, 2011 6:37 pm

there should be a full investigation on all the deals done at
city while ridsdale was there how much of a kick back did certain
bard members get when all these contracts where handed out

Tue May 24, 2011 7:24 pm

sleepers wrote:there should be a full investigation on all the deals done at

I hear Mr Ferguson is not at all happy with the Regime at CCFC, After finding out Mathews was on his way to Celtic he promptly removed Drinkwater from Cardiff, also if the Mathews deal had'nt taken place when it did Mr Wenger might have left Ramsey till the end of season, what i can confirm is that Mathews's deal to Celtic left certain Premiership Managers dumbfounded as they were ready to splash the cash for young Adam. What made the deal more bazaar was that CCFC still covered Mathews wages till recently, when you consider Mathews never kicked a ball till that play off disaster, thats five months of money for a player that efectively belonged to another club :old:

Tue May 24, 2011 7:33 pm

ridsdale put jones wages up after jones had been for the west brom interview.
jones made out he had been offered the job and so ridsdale gave him a better deal to stay.

Tue May 24, 2011 7:52 pm

I hear Mr Ferguson is not at all happy with the Regime at CCFC, After finding out Mathews was on his way to Celtic he promptly removed Drinkwater from Cardiff, also if the Mathews deal had'nt taken place when it did Mr Wenger might have left Ramsey till the end of season, what i can confirm is that Mathews's deal to Celtic left certain Premiership Managers dumbfounded as they were ready to splash the cash for young Adam. What made the deal more bazaar was that CCFC still covered Mathews wages till recently, when you consider Mathews never kicked a ball till that play off disaster, thats five months of money for a player that efectively belonged to another club :old:

Dont understand why Fergy would be upset over the Matthews scenario.

Tue May 24, 2011 8:55 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:

Dont understand why Fergy would be upset over the Matthews scenario.

Baker do me a fava and nip off to the other MB where you have all your (only away game Wembley brigade) and your many user accounts, But if it helps you understand' Mathews was was wanted by MU ans ARS among others yet the regime at CCFC let him go to Celtic for fekall, as im told Drinkwater was bate for a money pluss player move FOR Mathews, within hours of Mathews signing to Celtic Drinkwater was back at MU!!!!!!!!!! :o

Tue May 24, 2011 9:03 pm

im only guessing, but i think the cardiff 2, gave themselves payrises , bonuses,shares etc. i think they worked as a team, a bit of legal fraud i guess?

Wed May 25, 2011 8:24 am

Bakedalaska is not baker.

Wed May 25, 2011 8:39 am

If we are playing conspiracy theories with the Matthews deal to Celtic. Can someone explain how anyone benefitted from Matthews being pushed to Celtic?

The club would have gained much more benefit from him going to Man U or Arsenal. Are we saying a single person only out for their own benefit took a personal bung from Celtic? Cannot see it as there are many employees that would have questioned it.

Wed May 25, 2011 9:06 am

["Leighton James Dont Like uS"]["Bakedalasker"][Leighton James Dont Like uS"][="sleepers"]there should be a full investigation on all the deals done at
bard members get when all these contracts where handed out[

I hear Mr Ferguson is not at all happy with the Regime at CCFC, After finding out Mathews was on his way to Celtic he promptly removed Drinkwater from Cardiff, also if the Mathews deal had'nt taken place when it did Mr Wenger might have left Ramsey till the end of season, what i can confirm is that Mathews's deal to Celtic left certain Premiership Managers dumbfounded as they were ready to splash the cash for young Adam. What made the deal more bazaar was that CCFC still covered Mathews wages till recently, when you consider Mathews never kicked a ball till that play off disaster, thats five months of money for a player that efectively belonged to another club

Dont understand why Fergy would be upset over the Matthews scenario

Baker do me a fava and nip off to the other MB where you have all your (only away game Wembley brigade) and your many user accounts, But if it helps you understand' Mathews was was wanted by MU ans ARS among others yet the regime at CCFC let him go to Celtic for fekall, as im told Drinkwater was bate for a money pluss player move FOR Mathews, within hours of Mathews signing to Celtic Drinkwater was back at MU!!!!!!!!!!

In fairness matthews was watched only once by manchester utd and they never in fact put a confirmed bid in for him.
this was another of the riddlers stories made up to try and appease the tax man.
when we were going through the problems with Hmrc in January he was telling them that we were having 4 million for matthews in that transfer window and i also believe he conned jones into believing that as well.
hence the golden ticket money went to the revenue as it was always going to

Wed May 25, 2011 9:13 am

I heard is was Daya, Ihateitalians and tylerdurdenisabluebird! :o