Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

INVESTMENT IN CCFC - THE 'REALITY'.

Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:30 pm

I know there are people saying the Malaysians will come in after Ridsdale's gone, but that doesn't add up. The one driving force for all the scumbags is their investment/shares in the club. All of them -Ridsdale included -would do anything the Malays wanted, if it meant keeping the club a going concern, and maintaining the value of the shares.

I know this TNT bloke has surfaced again, but no-one is going to come to the rescue of the club. The messy business with Langston would put most off, the spending of next seasons' Season Ticket money will put off the rest.

What I think will happen is we will not sell players yet -just in case we reach the play offs, and get promotion. When we don't they will sell the lot, just to keep afloat for as long as they can, hoping and praying that investment comes there way -which it won't. They will then go into adminstration.

Re: INVESTMENT IN CCFC - THE 'REALITY'.

Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:31 pm

A Quiet Monkfish wrote:I know there are people saying the Malaysians will come in after Ridsdale's gone, but that doesn't add up. The one driving force for all the scumbags is their investment/shares in the club. All of them -Ridsdale included -would do anything the Malays wanted, if it meant keeping the club a going concern, and maintaining the value of the shares.

I know this TNT bloke has surfaced again, but no-one is going to come to the rescue of the club. The messy business with Langston would put most off, the spending of next seasons' Season Ticket money will put off the rest.

What I think will happen is we will not sell players yet -just in case we reach the play offs, and get promotion. When we don't they will sell the lot, just to keep afloat for as long as they can, hoping and praying that investment comes there way -which it won't. They will then go into adminstration.

I still believe the Malaysians will come good.

Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:33 pm

when??

Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:33 pm

Hope your right as i'm getting worried now!

Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:34 pm

steve l wrote:when??

Midd February.

Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:34 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
A Quiet Monkfish wrote:I know there are people saying the Malaysians will come in after Ridsdale's gone, but that doesn't add up. The one driving force for all the scumbags is their investment/shares in the club. All of them -Ridsdale included -would do anything the Malays wanted, if it meant keeping the club a going concern, and maintaining the value of the shares.

Annis, you must have some inside info on this, hope your right.

Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:38 pm

Worcester bluebird wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Annis, you must have some inside info on this, hope your right.

I do from good sources, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:40 pm

do you still believe there will be a EGM in febuary ???

Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:42 pm

got to get rid-lier out first!

Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:43 pm

I think QMs post is very feasable and could most likely happen.

I also think the Malaysians could come in. That will only happen if PR goes, thats what I think there. At the moment I think the only way PR will go is if someone shoots him. I'm now worried whos the good source Annis knows. :?

Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:45 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:I'm now worried whos the good source Annis knows. :?

Steve Borley

Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:45 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Annis If you don't mind me asking what makes you believe the Malaysians will invest?

Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:47 pm

n1ckj4y wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:I'm now worried whos the good source Annis knows. :?

Steve Borley

Aye I know. Does he have a 12 bore?

Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:36 pm

I do from good sources, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]

Annis do you believe the Malaysians would still deal with Rizza ????

Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:42 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

So do I Annis ;)

Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:58 am

If the Malaysians were really that interested I don't think they would risk losing out to some car dealer. If they wanted to take over the club they could probably do so easily. Ridsdale being the stumbling block is a load of bollocks in my opinion. I am happy to be proven wrong, but if they really wanted the club they could easily get rid of him. I'm sure even Ridsdale would be happy to step down in exchange for selling his shares never mind the majority shareholders.
If PMG are apparently dealing with them, but Ridsdale is standing in the way surely they and other shareholders (Borley?) could get rid of Ridders

Re: INVESTMENT IN CCFC - THE 'REALITY' break your silence Annis

Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:48 am

Annis - you keep saying the Maysians will invest but tell us you can't say how you know. The only people who truly know will be the Board - how can you have any loyalty to the board after the lies we've been fed? How could any deal be scuppered by a leak like that? Tell us all the truth or don't bother telling any of it.

Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:18 am

I hope as much as the next man the Malays come in asap. What I don't get is Ridsdale's so-called reluctance to step down. He's only intersted in the money, and he would have all to gain and nothing to lose if he relinquished control. So for me, that one doesn't make sense.