Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The Jacks on Here Gloating!

Wed May 25, 2011 10:22 am

Ask yourselves a question.....If we were going to Wembley, would you be on their board?

I know for sure I wouldn't. I couldn't give a f**k for them.

If they win at Wembley, so be it. They are inferior! :D

Re: The Jacks on Here Gloating!

Wed May 25, 2011 10:24 am

01443casual wrote:Ask yourselves a question.....If we were going to Wembley, would you be on their board?

swansea city 3rd
cardiff city 4th
:lol:

Wed May 25, 2011 10:43 am

It's what messageboards are for.

People get a thrill from keyboard gloating, I'm sure some of ours did it last year. It only lasts while people react to it.

I'm already looking forward to next season as this season is over, everything or everyone else is not on my radar. I would assume most Swansea fans are 100% concentrating on what is coming up next Monday.

For a few of their fans that just isn't enough as there is something missing in their life, this is filled by anonymous internet chat. All clubs have them, just another part of this countries fractured society brought on by falling education standards and minimal social skills. People with inferiority complexes get over excited by the slightest piece of attention.

As I said ignore it and they go away.

Wed May 25, 2011 10:43 am

terry walsh wrote:
01443casual wrote:Ask yourselves a question.....If we were going to Wembley, would you be on their board?

swansea city 3rd
cardiff city 4th

:lol: Well done :thumbup:

Wed May 25, 2011 10:49 am

Oh puuuuuuuuulease.

Your lot were on our board all the time when you were good, Its not like we are gloating anyway is it? You lot always going on about being "number one in Wales" or whatever, now that has changed you can't handle the banter back :lol: need to grow some testicles some of you

Wed May 25, 2011 10:50 am

Should have saved the gloating for Monday IMO though, as you know how things come back to bite you on the arse!

Don't suppose we'll see you here on Monday if you lose though! ;) :D :ayatollah:

Wed May 25, 2011 10:55 am

swanskdb wrote:Oh puuuuuuuuulease.

Your lot were on our board all the time when you were good, Its not like we are gloating anyway is it? You lot always going on about being "number one in Wales" or whatever, now that has changed you can't handle the banter back :lol: need to grow some testicles some of you

I personally have never been on your board to gloat, just for a bit of banter when a derby is approaching. As for number one team in Wales,well that my friend will always be Cardiff City :D

Wed May 25, 2011 10:56 am

Who's gloating? :roll:

Course I won't be on here, and I won't if we win either. I'll be in work :lol:

Wed May 25, 2011 11:18 am

swanskdb wrote:Who's gloating? :roll:

Your friends! :roll:

Wed May 25, 2011 11:21 am

the fuckers should all be banned off here. id say the same if it was us going to wembley and not them.

Wed May 25, 2011 11:55 am

swanskdb wrote:Who's gloating? :roll:

Course I won't be on here, and I won't if we win either. I'll be in work :lol:

WORK ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: On the Robb more like :ayatollah:

Wed May 25, 2011 12:35 pm

ELY BOY wrote:The same way they were gloating singing,"You'll never beat the Jacks" then Chopra smashes one passed Doris. Ignore the inbred wankers. When they lose Monday they will suddenly all leave us alone again :evil:
i am in the banning mood, these jumped up cunts are f*cking me off, wait till monday night inbreds :D

Wed May 25, 2011 12:52 pm

pretty shitty city :ayatollah:

Work! here he goes again !! your from swansea!! :)

Wed May 25, 2011 1:40 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTN6Du3MCgI

Wed May 25, 2011 2:16 pm

Overthemoon wrote:Should have saved the gloating for Monday IMO though

Oh we will!!! :lol:

Wed May 25, 2011 2:19 pm

I'm can't help not hating the jacks so much now, thinking fair play our little bro doing well. Still supporting Reading on Monday mind

Wed May 25, 2011 3:36 pm

WHAT DOES IT COST TO TAKE A CARAVAN OVER THE SEVERN BRIDGE? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 31, 2011 12:07 am

ELY BOY wrote:The same way they were gloating singing,"You'll never beat the Jacks" then Chopra smashes one passed Doris. Ignore the inbred wankers. When they lose Monday they will suddenly all leave us alone again :evil:

bump :D

Tue May 31, 2011 12:12 am

That's 3 threads you've bumped now. I think you've made your point :roll:

Tue May 31, 2011 12:13 am

Just outside my local, the Afan Valley is a strong hold for Cardiff... a minibus full of Jacks pulled up. f**k EM! :ayatollah:

Tue May 31, 2011 1:50 am

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:That's 3 threads you've bumped now. I think you've made your point :roll:

Tue May 31, 2011 7:44 am

i havent seen any jacks gloating :shock: