Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I CAN COPE WITH THE JERKS WINNING THE PLAY OFFS

Wed May 25, 2011 12:33 pm

As long as we have some firm plans and direction, watching them go up will be easier to deal with because I really think they are going to do it, they have a good well balanced team that play for one another, they have a togetherness with their fans and manager we can only dream of, and they have a manager who is articulate, gracious in victory and in defeat and doesn't blame others for his failings, he also show some passion and love for the club he is paid to manage.

And yes I hate them even more for it.

Re: I CAN COPE WITH THE JERKS WINNING THE PLAY OFFS

Wed May 25, 2011 12:43 pm

gracious in victory :o didnt you see him doing the "EASY EASY EASY" after beating forest?
My bet is he will be caught out next season in either division and be sacked before the end of it

Wed May 25, 2011 5:45 pm

2blue2handle wrote:gracious in victory :o didnt you see him doing the "EASY EASY EASY" after beating forest?
My bet is he will be caught out next season in either division and be sacked before the end of it

Mate your talking rubbish, he was highly complimentary towards forest and Billy Davies, you can't have a go just because the guy was happy FFS, he showed a lot of passion running over to the supporters etc and you could see what it meant to him... He said the game was extremely difficult and that we didn't play well despite being proud of our performance. He also said it was like a cup final etc. He would never, ever act like a game was EASY EASY even if it was.

Wed May 25, 2011 5:55 pm

BigGwynram wrote:As long as we have some firm plans and direction, watching them go up will be easier to deal with because I really think they are going to do it, they have a good well balanced team that play for one another, they have a togetherness with their fans and manager we can only dream of, and they have a manager who is articulate, gracious in victory and in defeat and doesn't blame others for his failings, he also show some passion and love for the club he is paid to manage.

Yer would be great for Wales if they can do it, thats what we have to think of now, is Wales as I said many times will be seen all over the world. Sorry I dont have hate for any Welsh club, We couldnt do it SO , GOOD LUCK SWANS ! Go and Carry the Welsh flag into the prem.

Wed May 25, 2011 7:39 pm

Fair play to you mate, you know it makes sense! :)

Rivalry's aside it would be great to have a welsh team in the best league in the world.
welshcitydragon wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:As long as we have some firm plans and direction, watching them go up will be easier to deal with because I really think they are going to do it, they have a good well balanced team that play for one another, they have a togetherness with their fans and manager we can only dream of, and they have a manager who is articulate, gracious in victory and in defeat and doesn't blame others for his failings, he also show some passion and love for the club he is paid to manage.

Yer would be great for Wales if they can do it, thats what we have to think of now, is Wales as I said many times will be seen all over the world. Sorry I dont have hate for any Welsh club, We couldnt do it SO , GOOD LUCK SWANS ! Go and Carry the Welsh flag into the prem.

Wed May 25, 2011 7:46 pm

I don't think it will be so great when we lose younger fans in the Western valleys to the Jacks!

Wed May 25, 2011 7:49 pm

Die Walkure wrote:I don't think it will be so great when we lose younger fans in the Western valleys to the Jacks!

Bettey to see they support any Welsh teams , than to walk around with Fking ManU or Liverpool or gunners shirts on .

Wed May 25, 2011 7:50 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:

Don't you mean there Union Jack Chief :D

Wed May 25, 2011 7:58 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:

Don't you mean there Union Jack Chief :D

Believe me I seen bloody loads on here that would help them carry the ujack or its ture Name The Butchers Apron ,before the D ddraiggoch ( Red Dragon )

Wed May 25, 2011 8:00 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:
Die Walkure wrote:I don't think it will be so great when we lose younger fans in the Western valleys to the Jacks!

Bettey to see they support any Welsh teams , than to walk around with Fking ManU or Liverpool or gunners shirts on .

I certainly have more affinity with fans in this area who support the Jacks week in week out than with plastics supporting those teams, but coming from the Neath area, it will not be pleasant to see our support potentially dwindle and the Jacks support increase if they win on Monday - especially amongst younger fans who always follow success!

I know there are some positives :

1. they could build an academy which could benefit Welsh football in future
2. it would be a blow to Rugby and good for football generally in Wales

But I do fear for a negative effect upon us!

Wed May 25, 2011 8:27 pm

Die Walkure wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:

I certainly have more affinity with fans in this area who support the Jacks week in week out than with plastics supporting those teams, but coming from the Neath area, it will not be pleasant to see our support potentially dwindle and the Jacks support increase if they win on Monday - especially amongst younger fans who always follow success!

If a guy in your street buy a big bran new car and you see it every day, Do you make up your mined to wrok harder to get one also ? or do you think Fk it , I will fking reck it cos I cant have one ? I know the view of most on here , they take the kids & morons way out . Its the Fk it I cant have it so why should any other b*stard have one.

Its come down to this , should we drag the Swans down ? or go for it and try to get where they are ?

Wed May 25, 2011 9:02 pm

You couldn't have heard him when they lost. It was always ''my players were brilliant.. referee, luck, bobbly pitch etc.. meant they won a game that WE deserved to win.'

Never ever gave credit to the opposition, not even after we outplayed them at the Liberty. :ayatollah:

Wed May 25, 2011 9:05 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:

anyone who knows the jacks should know they class themselves british not welsh.

Wed May 25, 2011 9:37 pm

murphy wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:

anyone who knows the jacks should know they class themselves british not welsh.

Nah mate I'm Welsh and I'm also British. :lol: Wales is part of britain

Wed May 25, 2011 9:38 pm

Gracious in victory you say ?

Here is Rogers quote with the BBC after we beat them at the Liberty in Febuary.

" Cardiff no doubt inched it, but it looked like Swansea were going to be the winners over the 90 mins. If it were not for Craigs wonder strike we should of won that game. "

Rogers has a dose of the Sousa sour grapes me thinks. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 26, 2011 12:12 am

Welsh City Dragon

You have just quoted one of my posts above by adding a paragraph that says unreasonable things to my initial post - the additions you've made are these :

If a guy in your street buy a big bran new car and you see it every day, Do you make up your mined to wrok harder to get one also ? or do you think Fk it , I will fking reck it cos I cant have one ? I know the view of most on here , they take the kids & morons way out . Its the Fk it I cant have it so why should any other b*stard have one.

This addition you've added is not my view at all - I conceded that there are potentially good things for Welsh football in a Jack victory on monday, but I think there are negative connotations for us as well!

I think I'm being both reasonable and honest there, and you've just added in a paragraph with childish expletives to it to make my original post completely different to what I actually said - please don't misquote me again though, as I don't think that's fair, and I wouldn't do that to anyone else!
My original post without the childish additions read :

Thu May 26, 2011 1:30 am

I would guess that the unity between fans, the club, team, manager, chairman etc comes from the fact that fans control c.20% of the club's shares and are represented in the boardroom. The impression is that they are also much more responsible when it comes to managing the finances.

As much for setting this example, I wish them every success at Wembley.

Thu May 26, 2011 6:59 am

If you think that Wales is part of Britain , then why are we not on the british Flag ? which is the Ujack ?

Thu May 26, 2011 8:13 am

Can't see how the Jacks going up will be good for Welsh football - it'd be good for Swansea, but not Wales.....how many Welsh players will be in their premiership team?

Thu May 26, 2011 11:43 am

Anyone that says they want the jerks to go up need their fuckin head read in my opinion! I've never met a nice one, they've all been complete twats, every slimy, single last one of em! And as for the old better for wales card, u can shove that too. And as for that rat rogers, gracious in defeat my arse! He's exactly like sousa used to be. Total fuckin bellends, the both of em!

Thu May 26, 2011 12:02 pm

Oh the bitterness in some of these posts are unreal! Which I can understand because you are all frightened that your little neighbors are going to propel themselves to heights that you haven't been able to achieve. With all the financial issues going on at your club, with all the confusion over who is actually running your club, the unity gone, players out of contract and many other factors (such as fans and players turning against each other alike) it must be very difficult to watch your biggest rivals going about their business in such a smooth and successful manner.

Please don't think that I am taking a sly dig here because I AM NOT. How you can think Rodgers in unprofessional is beyond me, the guy oozes class in his interviews, is always respectful.. One statement that sticks in my mind was when we played against forest and Taylor was sent off, he said to the interviewer that he would have given the same decision when for a fact you could tell he didn't feel it was a red. He just said it to be diplomatic and not sound bitter, if it was any other manager or DJ for instance they would have been complaining and using it as an excuse. He is a diamond of a bloke if you don't realise you are probarbly too ignorant to even watch his interviews just on the basis "he is Swansea.". He is the most passionate manager I have ever seen and makes an extra effort to meet fans and even comes to chat to people queuing for tickets ffs!

Regarding the Union Jack, did you want them to put hundreds of little dragons on it? or a big watermark of a dragon or something? it wouldn't work, it would look stupid.. that is why it is not in there, Wales is part of Britain whether one city likes it or not.

Thu May 26, 2011 5:48 pm

swanskdb wrote:Oh the bitterness in some of these posts are unreal! Which I can understand because you are all frightened that your little neighbors are going to propel themselves to heights that you haven't been able to achieve. With all the financial issues going on at your club, with all the confusion over who is actually running your club, the unity gone, players out of contract and many other factors (such as fans and players turning against each other alike) it must be very difficult to watch your biggest rivals going about their business in such a smooth and successful manner.

Please don't think that I am taking a sly dig here because I AM NOT. How you can think Rodgers in unprofessional is beyond me, the guy oozes class in his interviews, is always respectful.. One statement that sticks in my mind was when we played against forest and Taylor was sent off, he said to the interviewer that he would have given the same decision when for a fact you could tell he didn't feel it was a red. He just said it to be diplomatic and not sound bitter, if it was any other manager or DJ for instance they would have been complaining and using it as an excuse. He is a diamond of a bloke if you don't realise you are probarbly too ignorant to even watch his interviews just on the basis "he is Swansea.". He is the most passionate manager I have ever seen and makes an extra effort to meet fans and even comes to chat to people queuing for tickets ffs!

Regarding the Union Jack, did you want them to put hundreds of little dragons on it? or a big watermark of a dragon or something? it wouldn't work, it would look stupid.. that is why it is not in there, Wales is part of Britain whether one city likes it or not.

So you have already beat reading have you? Im glad your that confident because it will hurt if you dont and i doubt we'll see you on this forum again.

Thu May 26, 2011 5:54 pm

swanskdb wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:gracious in victory :o didnt you see him doing the "EASY EASY EASY" after beating forest?

Mate your talking rubbish, he was highly complimentary towards forest and Billy Davies, you can't have a go just because the guy was happy FFS, he showed a lot of passion running over to the supporters etc and you could see what it meant to him... He said the game was extremely difficult and that we didn't play well despite being proud of our performance. He also said it was like a cup final etc. He would never, ever act like a game was EASY EASY even if it was.

He did the "EASY EASY EASY" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrQQnZFlHZk at the end of the game to the fans and thats a fact, it was shown on Sky Sports. I thought it was totally disrespectful and disgusting actions from a manager.

Thu May 26, 2011 9:24 pm

murphy wrote:
swanskdb wrote:Oh the bitterness in some of these posts are unreal! Which I can understand because you are all frightened that your little neighbors are going to propel themselves to heights that you haven't been able to achieve. With all the financial issues going on at your club, with all the confusion over who is actually running your club, the unity gone, players out of contract and many other factors (such as fans and players turning against each other alike) it must be very difficult to watch your biggest rivals going about their business in such a smooth and successful manner.

So you have already beat reading have you? Im glad your that confident because it will hurt if you dont and i doubt we'll see you on this forum again.

Can you please kindly put where I said we had already beaten Reading in bold you muppet. Oh wait, you can't because I never said anything of the sort. :lol: I will be on this forum again, I am always respectful on here and just having a little bit of banter and getting involved in debates.

And to the person above, How is what he said unacceptable, in all fairness thats the worst I have ever heard him say but he just made the point he thought we deserved more from the game. Hardly deserving of your comments. :roll: If you manage to find the actual interview, that would help also instead of quoting what you can remember in your one sided memory.

Thu May 26, 2011 9:33 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:

I'm sure you are a closet jack. If they win on monday it will be f*cking awful. The jacks are scum-end of and i sincerely hope that tosser tate scores a last minute own goal to seal defeat for the jbs.

Welshcitydragon=more like jack loving numpty

Thu May 26, 2011 9:35 pm

It happened before when Toshack was manager. We survived. My guess is that it will not affect our fanbase much, if at all. Doubt if floating fans will get to see many of the bigger games, as their gorund will only be able to hold about 19,000 maximum, which they are getting now. They have always had a decent fanbase, its just that success brings them back to the games. It will consolidate football's overwhelming dominance over egg-chasing though .

Thu May 26, 2011 9:36 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:

I'm sure you are a closet jack. If they win on monday it will be f*cking awful. The jacks are scum-end of and i sincerely hope that tosser tate scores a last minute own goal to seal defeat for the jbs.

Welshcitydragon=more like jack loving numpty

Yeah then blue and white balloons for them next season. With pink one's thrown in a s well :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri May 27, 2011 12:58 am

swanskdb wrote:
murphy wrote:

Can you please kindly put where I said we had already beaten Reading in bold you muppet. Oh wait, you can't because I never said anything of the sort. :lol: I will be on this forum again, I am always respectful on here and just having a little bit of banter and getting involved in debates.

And to the person above, How is what he said unacceptable, in all fairness thats the worst I have ever heard him say but he just made the point he thought we deserved more from the game. Hardly deserving of your comments. :roll: If you manage to find the actual interview, that would help also instead of quoting what you can remember in your one sided memory.

go and have your banter elsewere jack! we dont want scum like you on here.

Fri May 27, 2011 11:50 am

murphy wrote:

go and have your banter elsewere jack! we dont want scum like you on here.[/quote]

Bless you, can't banter back so you call me scum :lol: fair play you got some doughnuts on here

Fri May 27, 2011 2:11 pm

swanskdb wrote:
murphy wrote:

go and have your banter elsewere jack! we dont want scum like you on here.

Bless you, can't banter back so you call me scum :lol: fair play you got some doughnuts on here[/quote]

im a die hard fan, i hate supporters of my biggest rivals, any true fan would feel the same.