Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Should Ridsdale resign ?

You may select 1 option

View results

POLL SHOULD RIDSDALE RESIGN

Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:45 pm

My mind he should resign now, His statement that basically it wasn't his intention to deceive the supporters is shite as he knew the tax want paid in December. Liar

Re: POLL SHOULD RIDSDALE RESIGN

Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:47 pm

I can accept the fact we are in the shit financially! We have been for years! What I cant accept is being lied to by Ridsdale! He has to go!

Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:48 pm

yes he should but he is not going too, i have no idea what is going to happen in the next few days

Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:58 pm

Keep voting Chiefs !!

Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:59 pm

Sadly will this poll have any influence on him!?!?

Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:05 pm

The ST money for players was a lie right from the start and PR proved it today by saying,

"Nevertheless we had anticipated that if we launched these tickets early and had received new investment pre Christmas or in January this year as promised, we would have been able to invest in new players in the January transfer window."

This quote shows that the money raised from ST sales was ALWAYS for bills and it was only if investment came in would money be used for players. PR gambled and lost.

Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:05 pm

Absolutely none at all but if both message boards done a poll and then send it to the Echo. Anything that helps. There is 10,000 reasons every week why he wont resign he will have to be forced. Let the battle begin. Oh Blazing saddles i expect your one vote to keep him in. LOL

Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:13 pm

Annis please make this a sticky. See how many votes we can get.

Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:21 pm

come on chaps get your vote in

Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:10 pm

Even if we give PR the benefit of the doubt and believe his 'I was let down by investors' clap trap, he has still displayed an astonishing lack of good judgement.

That has caused a fundermental breach of trust which can only be resolved by Ridsdale standing down NOW

Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:21 pm

Oops, I think I've voted twice.

StT.

Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:27 pm

The problem is if he resigns and the board, who are up his arse, go. who would run the club until investers come in.

Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:28 pm

jamccfc wrote:The problem is if he resigns and the board, who are up his arse, go. who would run the club until investers come in.

Since 62 said he would do it for £150k per year, so there's a saving of £200k straight away.

Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:29 pm

Close one this!!

Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:51 pm

Not just ridsdale should resign
the whole f*cking board should !

Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:15 pm

Wayne S wrote:The ST money for players was a lie right from the start and PR proved it today by saying,

"Nevertheless we had anticipated that if we launched these tickets early and had received new investment pre Christmas or in January this year as promised, we would have been able to invest in new players in the January transfer window."

This quote shows that the money raised from ST sales was ALWAYS for bills and it was only if investment came in would money be used for players. PR gambled and lost.

JUST PLAIN LIES,we must not tollarate any more :evil: :evil:

Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:22 pm

Can someone e-mail this reality check to PR?

Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:13 am

Love the board to see the ammount of yes's :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:42 am

8 jacks on the board :roll:

Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:59 am

Ben wrote:8 jacks on the board :roll:

9 now :(

Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:46 am

Liesdale OUT!!

Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:15 am

I voted ridsdale to stay. Quite happy for him to do so. Its not all down to him the mess we are in others are at fault too! I'm happy to wait till 10th of Feb to decide whether he deserves to go. As he has always maintained he will leave when they job is done until then I am happy. I'm glad we are not signing players myself as that was Leeds downfall and he has clearly learnt on that

Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:25 pm

Wayne S wrote:The ST money for players was a lie right from the start and PR proved it today by saying,

THE BOARD GAMBLED AND LOST

Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:48 am

Yes, the lying yorkshire waste of space should go now and take half the board with him.

Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:08 pm

Whether he resigns or not it will make no diferance how the club is run. HE is paid by the EGG board and does everything they tell him to do.He does not spend any money as he has put feck all into this club.FFS when will everyone wake up an start giving Paul Guy and his EGG mates some grief

WAKE UP

Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:08 am

yes yes yes

Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:22 am

LIAR!!!!

Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:59 pm

who voted yes :twisted: :twisted:
admittedley some of the board has to go aswell but surely hes out stayed his welcome :evil: :evil:

Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:42 am

If you were able to shift this guy, or the pressure was on him so much he had no option but to resign, who do you have to replace him that you think can bring us through this crisis. If Ridsdale goes he won't care two fooks if the club goes as well.

SLEEPLESS IN CANTON

Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:05 am

I have been reading TLG and from what I can read the board are quite happy with the riddler because he is deflecting attention away from them while the loot the clubs assets. I cant believe that these men who are all sucsessful in there own right have been outsmarted by the riddler no way.