Re: reading v jacks history

Wed May 25, 2011 5:10 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRBUVuoD ... re=related

Wed May 25, 2011 5:10 pm

the jacks played balls up there that day fair play

Wed May 25, 2011 5:54 pm

I was there.Went raving in Warminster the night before and went straight to the game right off my tits.Can see myself 4 minutes in and it aint a pretty sight :shock:

Wed May 25, 2011 6:01 pm

blackswan wrote:I was there.Went raving in Warminster the night before and went straight to the game right off my tits.Can see myself 4 minutes in and it aint a pretty sight :shock:
lol :ayatollah:

looked an eventful day - wish we were playing you on and off pitch next monday ! we have been stitched right up once again....

Wed May 25, 2011 6:18 pm

mallo wrote:
blackswan wrote:I was there.Went raving in Warminster the night before and went straight to the game right off my tits.Can see myself 4 minutes in and it aint a pretty sight :shock:
lol :ayatollah:

looked an eventful day - wish we were playing you on and off pitch next monday ! we have been stitched right up once again....

Yeah it was,such a cliche but they were indeed the good old days. 8-)

Im glad we're playing Reading tbh.I don't think i'd look forward to a final against you lot.Watch your back time all day,f**k that :lol:

Why do you say stitched up?

Wed May 25, 2011 6:47 pm

Yeah it was,such a cliche but they were indeed the good old days. 8-)

Im glad we're playing Reading tbh.I don't think i'd look forward to a final against you lot.Watch your back time all day,f**k that :lol:

Why do you say stitched up?[/quote]

Manager - players - no team spirit - no appreciation of fans which counts for everything ! we have turned up in thousands home and away all season
Players on the piss with the run in up to premiership - players refusing to sign contracts -

regardless to how you get on in Wembley
jacks have played good flowing football on low budget strong minded manager - team spirit - all believe in each other -
shame shit fans - forget about your plastics - if you win Monday we wont ere the end of it for a long time .
Theres to many issues at CCS at moment the left hand does not know what the right hand is doing !
Enjoy your day and remember blackpool beat us and we clear favouites on the day nerves kick in .....

lets hope the taliban turn up at wembley lol

Wed May 25, 2011 7:08 pm

What was the big occasion with the jacks taking so many away?

It had to be a big cup match or possible promotion game surely :lol:

Wed May 25, 2011 9:13 pm

Eddie ccfc wrote:

What was the big occasion with the jacks taking so many away?

It had to be a big cup match or possible promotion game surely :lol:

in the video you can hear the wankers singing `the jacks are going up'.