Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " WARNINGS AND BANS WILL HAPPEN ON HERE "

Thu May 26, 2011 5:05 pm

So am I right in saying if I called u or someone else a cnut on here I could get banned ...but if I only THINK that someone's a cnut I would be ok ....cool.....

Ok I THINK your all a bunch of cnut's then ... :lol:

Thu May 26, 2011 8:56 pm

TH63 wrote:Can you please clarify if the above rules apply to our six fingered neighbours?

Bash them as much as you like :lol:

Fri May 27, 2011 11:46 am

Carl, when you do sundays update will you let them know how neath/port talboti sn't as blue as you thought it was
oh yes

could you turn the lights off when you go to bed as you'll be the only one left behind. :lol:

Fri May 27, 2011 1:19 pm

carlccfc wrote:
TH63 wrote:Can you please clarify if the above rules apply to our six fingered neighbours?

Bash them as much as you like :lol:

Excellent! I'll bookmark this! :lol:

Sat May 28, 2011 8:45 am

good clear post carl these rules you adhere to are the main reason i post here your a good set of lads here on a well run forum dont let the idiots spoil it..

Sat May 28, 2011 10:13 am

colours wrote:Carl, when you do sundays update will you let them know how neath/port talboti sn't as blue as you thought it was
oh yes

could you turn the lights off when you go to bed as you'll be the only one left behind. :lol:

lol were all calling up to give carl a hand painting your houses blue white and yellow

Sat May 28, 2011 11:16 am

mallo wrote:
colours wrote:Carl, when you do sundays update will you let them know how neath/port talboti sn't as blue as you thought it was
oh yes

lol were all calling up to give carl a hand painting your houses blue white and yellow

I cannot wait Mallo :D :ayatollah:

Sat May 28, 2011 11:31 am

It still baffles me how the hell i haven't had a warning yet. The Mrs is hoping i do for a bit so i will talk to her :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat May 28, 2011 4:14 pm

carlccfc wrote:This board has grown bigger and faster than I ever imagined it would in such short space time, the vast majority respect each others posts and opinions but I have noticed in recent times that there has been a fair share of sarcasm, name calling and bitchiness creeping into to peoples posts and responses.

This forum prides itself on the fact that everyone has their say and their right to say it but you cannot get personnel towards anyone else on the board.

It will not be tolerated and warnings are already being handed out by the moderators.

If a poster has to banned then they will be, this will be stamped out.

This board is not a board for in-fighting but a board for debate, use it for that reason and there will be no issues to address.

The majority will continue to have a great time on this board but those of you who wish to persist with your childish and unwanted behaviour have been warned, please heed this warning.

Personal ffs

Sat May 28, 2011 11:45 pm

Anyone who rights for that crappy old rag of the south wales echo should recive a warning ( no offence carl ), but the echo / media wales is as credible as the beano or the dandy.

Sun May 29, 2011 4:23 pm

Carl, unfortunately it's pointless doing a post on rules and regulations about messageboard abuse when your fellow mods (who are supposed to be setting an example), disobey them. I was called "f*cking pathetic* here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=47110

Sun May 29, 2011 4:30 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:Carl, unfortunately it's pointless doing a post on rules and regulations about messageboard abuse when your fellow mods (who are supposed to be setting an example), disobey them. I was called "f*cking pathetic* here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=47110

the crap will never stop tonpeg cause some posters seem untouchable no matter what they say! viewtopic.php?f=2&t=47176

Sun May 29, 2011 7:34 pm

AHERNE wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:Carl, unfortunately it's pointless doing a post on rules and regulations about messageboard abuse when your fellow mods (who are supposed to be setting an example), disobey them. I was called "f*cking pathetic* here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=47110

the crap will never stop tonpeg cause some posters seem untouchable no matter what they say! viewtopic.php?f=2&t=47176

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Hiya Aherne .......Im back !! :ayatollah: