Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

soul crew film ?

Wed May 25, 2011 9:12 pm

Was threre any talk of this happening i rekon it would be decent ?

Re: soul crew film ?

Wed May 25, 2011 9:15 pm

there was talk about 7yrs ago but not now.

Wed May 25, 2011 9:16 pm

You need a film with Soul and this would have loads Chief :lol: :lol:

Wed May 25, 2011 9:17 pm

Irvine Welsh (trainspotting) was looking at it with Jon Owens. Jon was doing Soccer Sunday at the time and press picked up on it and sort of slagged him bout it.

I think the SH experience would make a great drama based on shattered dreams. The stories there are amazing.

Thu May 26, 2011 10:21 am

thats all done lads!

The new one is T for Terror

Johnny Depp playing me
that fat lad of emmerdale playing Nukes
the Fryers played by Joe calzague and jackie chan! (Pete is a Mui Thai expert)
Claire being played by Claire.

:ayatollah:

Thu May 26, 2011 11:45 am

placid-casual wrote:thats all done lads!

Johnny Depp playing me

You cheeky sod !! i heard you was being played by Sam Dingle :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu May 26, 2011 12:33 pm

Johnny Depp playing me

can i be played by dustin hoffman :)

Thu May 26, 2011 12:36 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:

Johnny Depp playing me

Is he bringing back his Rain Man role? :lol: :lol:

Thu May 26, 2011 12:45 pm

no his tootsie one :)

yeh the original soul crew film was benched after green street came out

Thu May 26, 2011 12:47 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:no his tootsie one :)

If they thought GS was a better bet than the SC film, how bad was the SC film actually going to be?

Thu May 26, 2011 1:47 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:

If they thought GS was a better bet than the SC film, how bad was the SC film actually going to be?

I hope they do make it just because it will be the worst most cringeworthy film ever :D

Thu May 26, 2011 1:48 pm

swanskdb wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:

I hope they do make it just because it will be the worst most cringeworthy film ever :D

Couldn't be worse than Tank and the boys. :lol:

Thu May 26, 2011 3:03 pm

[/quote]Couldn't be worse than Tank and the boys. :lol:[/quote]

Not a film though is it :lol: If that Toozey tw*t made a film, now I would only say the same thing.. all of these books/films are vastly exagerated ffs :)

Thu May 26, 2011 3:17 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:

Johnny Depp playing me

Uhumm the criteria to be allowed in the Terror Squad is massive. And you have to at one stage be from or lived in the West Country :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: [color=#FF0000][/color]

Thu May 26, 2011 3:20 pm

What makes the word (soul crew) a few fat has been bald blokes dressed in clobber and fighting at football ...cool stuff its 2011 now not 1980s :roll: :ayatollah:

Thu May 26, 2011 4:19 pm

I wouldn't call it fighting more like bullying !

You wanna see fighting watch MMA, these so called hard nuts who follow the City, wouldn't last a minute in the ring one on one

with these boys.

But put them in a gang, dress them in a Stone Island jumper, plough them with Stella or Strongbow and they become world champs, lol !

Thu May 26, 2011 4:34 pm

The Trooper wrote:I wouldn't call it fighting more like bullying !

You wanna see fighting watch MMA, these so called hard nuts who follow the City, wouldn't last a minute in the ring one on one

with these boys.

But put them in a gang, dress them in a Stone Island jumper, plough them with Stella or Strongbow and they become world champs, lol !

Hello fella.

Whilst some of what you say is true. I have to pull you up a bit. Some of Cardiffs 'Top Table' so to speak have been and are Muay Thai Fighters, MMA Fighters, Doormen, and Boxers so you can blow that one out of the water straight away.

I do, however, see where your coming from and it is true that a seriously large proportion that do it only do it as they know they are safe in a large group. There are 100's of 10 stone 17 year olds bouncing around in Stolen Island who wouldnt say boo to a goose in the real world, but thats the modern day Football Hooligan for you, ie theres no such thing realy.

Cardiff have/had probably about 50-100 'lads' who are as game as you like, and this gets swelled to 3-4-500 on occasions in the past but everyone knows its the same faces at the front at the end of the day. All the rest hang on the coatails 'out the back' and then tell their mates about how they were all involved.

Iv lost count of the amount of people that have told me they were fighting on the Kings Road, all fabricated nonsense, all the proper lads that were at it have been pulled.

Some of the people I have met following Cardiff over the years mate are certainly not 'so called' hard nuts, they genuinly are.

Thu May 26, 2011 4:50 pm

Soul Crew :lol:

Thu May 26, 2011 5:32 pm

MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:

with these boys.

Hello fella.

Whilst some of what you say is true. I have to pull you up a bit. Some of Cardiffs 'Top Table' so to speak have been and are Muay Thai Fighters, MMA Fighters, Doormen, and Boxers so you can blow that one out of the water straight away.

I do, however, see where your coming from and it is true that a seriously large proportion that do it only do it as they know they are safe in a large group. There are 100's of 10 stone 17 year olds bouncing around in Stolen Island who wouldnt say boo to a goose in the real world, but thats the modern day Football Hooligan for you, ie theres no such thing realy.

Cardiff have/had probably about 50-100 'lads' who are as game as you like, and this gets swelled to 3-4-500 on occasions in the past but everyone knows its the same faces at the front at the end of the day. All the rest hang on the coatails 'out the back' and then tell their mates about how they were all involved.

Iv lost count of the amount of people that have told me they were fighting on the Kings Road, all fabricated nonsense, all the proper lads that were at it have been pulled.

Some of the people I have met following Cardiff over the years mate are certainly not 'so called' hard nuts, they genuinly are.

Can i pull you slightly up here Chief, those fourty year olds that you say about now, But back in th 80s were themselves 10 stone 17 year olds bobbing up and down. It was no different back then just a different generation coming through.

Thu May 26, 2011 5:42 pm

Hey a football hooligan film what a great idea....FFS grow up the party is over it's not 1985 :oops:

Thu May 26, 2011 5:56 pm

Wasn't there a TV programme bout Cardiff fans on BBC? I remember it showed a fan beeing hit by foreign police outside a pub and going down hard.

Thu May 26, 2011 6:06 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:

with these boys.

Hello fella.

Can i pull you slightly up here Chief, those fourty year olds that you say about now, But back in th 80s were themselves 10 stone 17 year olds bobbing up and down. It was no different back then just a different generation coming through.

I know what your saying Nukes but I know all the main Cardiff Youngsters, the proper ones, most of them have done bird, or are banned now cos they dont give a shit.

You must know the type im on about, jump on a coach, rv point, back on the coach, home and then tell everyone how they had the freedom of some Northern Town. These lads aint cut from the same cloth.

I totaly get your point about older lads being 17-18 once, but there was a difference, you didnt have anything to hide behind in them days. :ayatollah:

Thu May 26, 2011 6:06 pm

stuckster wrote:Wasn't there a TV programme bout Cardiff fans on BBC? I remember it showed a fan beeing hit by foreign police outside a pub and going down hard.

I've never heard of this. What is this about? Was Jonny Owen in it? I think Brenda Blethyn might have been in it

Thu May 26, 2011 7:09 pm

No was a documenrary bout hooligans and sure it featured cardiff fans abroad??? Just remember outside a pub a guy being whacked and knocked out. He was a big lump too

Thu May 26, 2011 7:11 pm

stuckster wrote:No was a documenrary bout hooligans and sure it featured cardiff fans abroad??? Just remember outside a pub a guy being whacked and knocked out. He was a big lump too

Sure that wasn't a documentary about Cardiff City centre on an International Rugby night?

Thu May 26, 2011 7:12 pm

Was deffo footy and it was Cardiff boys.

Thu May 26, 2011 9:13 pm

i see where most of you are coming from apart from that "terror squad" talk which is just chiefs and sheriffs bobbing around outside the pub :D
would have been a good movie but would pray that it wouldn't be anything like green street - bunch of bollocks basically. SOUL CREW :ayatollah:

Thu May 26, 2011 9:25 pm

lewis91 wrote:i see where most of you are coming from apart from that "terror squad" talk which is just chiefs and sheriffs bobbing around outside the pub :D
would have been a good movie but would pray that it wouldn't be anything like green street - bunch of bollocks basically. SOUL CREW :ayatollah:

Absolutely load of Chiefs, Sheriffs, and the newest member of the Terror Squad Harry Potter who's marshal arts comes into great effect. Have you any connection with the West Country Sheriff even if you have been shopping there i will get you into this illustrious Group. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu May 26, 2011 9:31 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
lewis91 wrote:i see where most of you are coming from apart from that "terror squad" talk which is just chiefs and sheriffs bobbing around outside the pub :D

Absolutely load of Chiefs, Sheriffs, and the newest member of the Terror Squad Harry Potter who's marshal arts comes into great effect. Have you any connection with the West Country Sheriff even if you have been shopping there i will get you into this illustrious Group. :lol: :lol: :lol:

nukes i actually have, i have driven to bristol a few times including a few trips to the market on a sunday! i did pay the bridge fees myself! bristol away also counts! do i gain entry into this rapidly growing hooligan group? :D

Thu May 26, 2011 9:35 pm

lewis91 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

nukes i actually have, i have driven to bristol a few times including a few trips to the market on a sunday! i did pay the bridge fees myself! bristol away also counts! do i gain entry into this rapidly growing hooligan group? :D

Lewis you need to send a message on here to the General (Placid Casual) and state why you should Join this rapidly growing Firm :lol: :lol: :lol:
One thing you have to do is walk straight into another firm by accident and still come out smiling then you are in :D :D :D :D :D