Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ARE THESE THE FACTS FOR ANNIS' R/WALES INTERVIEW TOMORROW

Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:52 pm

Here's my stab at where we are at. Add where required......

- FACT - We are FIVE months behind on the HMRC bill .......so hey, last autumn we knew we were in trouble
- FACT - We overspent on the stadium fit-out (despite Borley's freebies) by £4m-7m (depending on who you believe)
- FACT - We have the highest paid chairman and possibly the highest paid manager in the division
- FACT - We paid the chairman a £0.5m stadium completion bonus....despite the overspend and bills outstanding
- FACT - There are many unpaid local firms as creditors who are chasing payment in order to survive.
- FACT - The club 'promised' "all funds received from season ticket sales will be used to bolster the squad" no strings attached
- FACT - This statement was made when there was NO WAY OF GUARANTEEING IT
- FACT - We are courting potential investors seeminly before we check their bank balance and ability to proceed
- FACT - The board (Borley aside) have been appointed by a certain P Ridsdale
- FACT - We not only owe HMRC but also Langston before the end of January .....
- FACT - We are not "parading new signings" at the end of January
- FACT - We have not paid the tax bill "within 10 days" of the PR early Jan statement that we would
- FACT - We have not had "in the millions" invested as stated was the case by PR at the Muni by the Malaysians
- FACT - We have not had to spend more than c£500k on the Langston debt to date as part of the current regime's tenure
- FACT - We are more than £500k in the sh!t, so hey guess what Langston are therefore not the problem are they??
- FACT - The debts we have at present are down to the current regime NOT Langston - to date NOTHING has been paid to them
- FACT - there are a lot of peple making a lot of money out of Cardiff City FC and putting NOTHING in.....You know who you are

You really could not make this stuff up could you?

Peter
Last edited by CCFC WORCESTER on Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: ARE THESE THE FACTS FOR ANNIS' R/WALES INTERVIEW TOMORROW

Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:54 pm

CCFC WORCESTER wrote:Here's my stab at where we are at. Add where required......

- FACT - We are FIVE months behind on the HMRC bill .......so hey, last autumn we knew we were in trouble
- FACT - We overspent on the stadium fit-out (despite Borley's freebies) by £4m-7m (depending on who you believe)
- FACT - We have the highest paid chairman and possibly the highest paid manager in the division
- FACT - We paid the chairman a £0.5m stadium completion bonus....despite the overspend and bills outstanding
- FACT - There are many unpaid local firms as creditors who are chasing payment in order to survive.
- FACT - The club 'promised' "all funds received from season ticket sales will be used to bolster the squad" no strings attached
- FACT - We are courting potential investors seeminly before we check their bank balance and ability to proceed
- FACT - We have not paid the tax bill "within 10 days" of the PR early Jan statement that we would
- FACT - We have not had "in the millions" invested as stated was the case by PR at the Muni by the Malaysians
- FACT - We have not had to 'waste' more than c£500k on the Langston debt to date as part of the current regime's tenure
- FACT - We are more than £500k in the sh!t, so hey guess what Langston are therefore not the problem are they??
- FACT - The debts we have at present are down to the current regime NOT Langston - to date NOTHING has been paid to them
- FACT - there are a lot of peple making a lot of money out of Cardiff City FC and putting NOTHING in.....You know who you are

Peter

Cheers Peter its worse than a Horror movie.

Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:57 pm

Bloody hell pete, good post, you must be bored up in Warrington through. :lol:

Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:00 pm

CCFC WORCESTER wrote:Here's my stab at where we are at. Add where required......

- FACT - We have not had to spend more than c£500k on the Langston debt to date as part of the current regime's tenure

Peter

he will deny all of the above and say he was misquoted

Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:02 pm

Worcester bluebird wrote:Bloody hell pete, good post, you must be bored up in Warrington through. :lol:

Full of plastic Mancs Steve, doing the City/United big ego fan thing.....but interestingly they are not at the game 20 miles away :lol: :lol:

Frankly, I can't wait for Saturday to watch a real team, supported by real fans (and the less said about the board the better) :ayatollah:

Peter

Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:06 pm

CCFC WORCESTER wrote:
Worcester bluebird wrote:Bloody hell pete, good post, you must be bored up in Warrington through. :lol:

Full of plastic Mancs Steve, doing the City/United big ego fan thing.....but interestingly they are not at the game 20 miles away :lol: :lol:

Frankly, I can't wait for Saturday to watch a real team, supported by real fans (and the less said about the board the better) :ayatollah:

Peter

To True m8. :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:30 am

CCFC WORCESTER wrote:Here's my stab at where we are at. Add where required......Peter

Emailed Riddler with those questions and here's the (alleged) 'OFFICIAL' rely.

There is a robust repayment plan in place and the club has more assets than liabilities. Clearly that statement is out of context to the present situation. If you don't believe me read the official club website where you will read an accurate statement prepared by me which 100% agrees wth me.

In facing the challenge of delivering our first class stadium (worth £50m BTW just wish I could spend that) there was a slight overspend when installing the padded seats in the Premier Club area. The good news is these seats are still like new for any prospective new owners as they have hardly been used.

My salary is fairly set by my fellow non-executive directors who I have known and trusted for years. They arrived at my figure by comparing my salary with that of those other great monatary failures the Bankers.

I get really annoyed when message boards print incorrect information. I was paid £600,000.

Tell me about it I'm still waiting my bonus for restructuring the tax debt. Have you seen how much it costs to insure an Audi R8? It's a real struggle finding that every month I can tell you.

In a way the season ticket money WAS used to stregthen the squad. Feeney, Blake and Capaldi were recalled from loans at other clubs as we can now afford to pay them due to the season ticket monies. Two of those players were part of the 6-0 win vs Bristol I may add.

Wrong CCFC could recall Feeney Blake or Capaldi at any time.

Why should that matter, did anyone check Sam Hammam's bank account in 2000?

Yes and I'm still owed the bonus for doing so.

I have it on good authority that someone else will save my arse well before then.

Probably not but on the up side if we have got away with that one then we can also renage on the promotion refund and 5 year price freeze. Just think of the cash that will generate for the club, surly anyone with the club at heart can see that is good?

That was a mis-quote by the Welsh Media. I didn't say 'ten days' I said '10th Feb' I have asked for an appology and put the record straight with a statement on the official site.

Yes we did TG invested 1.1m ringgits (Malaysian money)

That's all the fault of the previous owner.....Blah Blah Blah

Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:43 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
CCFC WORCESTER wrote:Here's my stab at where we are at. Add where required......Peter

Emailed Riddler with those questions and here's the (alleged) 'OFFICIAL' rely.

There is a robust repayment plan in place and the club has more assets than liabilities. Clearly that statement is out of context to the present situation. If you don't believe me read the official club website where you will read an accurate statement prepared by me which 100% agrees wth me.

In facing the challenge of delivering our first class stadium (worth £50m BTW just wish I could spend that) there was a slight overspend when installing the padded seats in the Premier Club area. The good news is these seats are still like new for any prospective new owners as they have hardly been used.

My salary is fairly set by my fellow non-executive directors who I have known and trusted for years. They arrived at my figure by comparing my salary with that of those other great monatary failures the Bankers.

I get really annoyed when message boards print incorrect information. I was paid £600,000.

Tell me about it I'm still waiting my bonus for restructuring the tax debt. Have you seen how much it costs to insure an Audi R8? It's a real struggle finding that every month I can tell you.

In a way the season ticket money WAS used to stregthen the squad. Feeney, Blake and Capaldi were recalled from loans at other clubs as we can now afford to pay them due to the season ticket monies. Two of those players were part of the 6-0 win vs Bristol I may add.

Wrong CCFC could recall Feeney Blake or Capaldi at any time.

Why should that matter, did anyone check Sam Hammam's bank account in 2000?

Yes and I'm still owed the bonus for doing so.

I have it on good authority that someone else will save my arse well before then.

Probably not but on the up side if we have got away with that one then we can also renage on the promotion refund and 5 year price freeze. Just think of the cash that will generate for the club, surly anyone with the club at heart can see that is good?

That was a mis-quote by the Welsh Media. I didn't say 'ten days' I said '10th Feb' I have asked for an appology and put the record straight with a statement on the official site.

Yes we did TG invested 1.1m ringgits (Malaysian money)

That's all the fault of the previous owner.....Blah Blah Blah

well done tony

thats a pretty good outline of the EGM we havent had yet and a good guide for non shareholders as to what goes on behind closed doors and in the deranged mind of the riddler

Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:08 am

Maybe this should be printed out onto large boards and placed around the stadium, strapped to surrrounding lamposts/fencing. Its our equivelent to ''J'accuse'', so let as many as possible, see the FACTS ! :evil: :ugeek: