Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Sunderland Want Bellers.

Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:45 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:He has said he wont paly for another prem team except man city :!: :!:

True but would MAN CITY get funny and put Bellers in the reserves :?:

Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:49 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:Why the hell would he go to Sunderland ! No connection with them, never played for them so why would he ?

I'm extremely confident that he'll be at City next season :ayatollah:

At the time this thread started SUNDERLAND had "loads of money" from the D.Bent - transfer.
Add to that they also had £15-20Million from the Hendderson transfer to LIVERPOOL.

Having said all that imoa i cannot see him going to SUNDERLAND ;)

Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:52 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:Why the hell would he go to Sunderland ! No connection with them, never played for them so why would he ?

I'm extremely confident that he'll be at City next season :ayatollah:

At the time this thread started SUNDERLAND had "loads of money" from the D.Bent - transfer.
Add to that they also had £15-20Million from the Hendderson transfer to LIVERPOOL.

Having said all that imoa i cannot see him going to SUNDERLAND ;)

Yes I know they have money and quite a lot of it :lol:

But just because they'd be willing to pay £4m for him doesn't mean Bellamy has to go there does it ?

Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:53 pm

They won't be getting Demba Ba because he's joined Newcastle..

Bellamy wants to either stay at Man City or join the Bluebirds so it's all good :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:54 pm

ccfc10- wrote:They won't be getting Demba Ba because he's joined Newcastle..

Bellamy wants to either stay at Man City or join the Bluebirds so it's all good :ayatollah:

He aint staying at man city :lol:

We all know him and mancini hate eachother ;)

Looks like its the bluebirds again for craig :D

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:58 pm

Correct ccfc :ayatollah: Again at the time this post went out Demba Ba was on SUNDERLANDS wanted list.

Also to update the fact that MAN CITY want £4M for Bellers now.

Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:02 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:

Correct ccfc :ayatollah: Again at the time this post went out Demba Ba was on SUNDERLANDS wanted list.

Also to update the fact that MAN CITY want £4M for Bellers now.

4m is a good price for Bellamy, hopefully he'll drop down the amount of wages that he was on..

Yeah i understand he doesn't get on with Mancini, I'm not surprised, He shouldn't have been left out of the 25 Man Squad.. :|

Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:03 pm

Topcat .. are man city deffo not terminating his contract now? :(

Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:15 pm

glammy74 wrote:Topcat .. are man city deffo not terminating his contract now? :(

Glammy - As we speak yes.Man city want to get whatever money they can for Bellers (and others)

I Am not going to post on here at the moment what the plan is/going to happen next - As i like most want Bellers here this season :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

MAN CITY need to grt rid / terminat at least 5-6 players,and if Bellers is one,we might get another from that club :?:

Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:21 pm

Iwork with a guy who is a good mate of graigs brother,It s cardiff or nothing only what iv been told at work today :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:38 pm

Another twist to where Bellers is going to play his football this season from SkyBet...

They now have as 4th Favs... NEW YORK RED BULLS :!:

Bellers is over in the USA - As posted yesterday,are SkyBet putting 2 + 2 together :?:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:14 pm

I Have tryed to keep you all up to date with where Bellers will be this season,and the latest tonight,which will be in some papers in the morning - go with...

Celtic would like to get Bellers on loan,and BLACKBURN ROVERS Are the latest new name to join the chase :roll:

As Bellers said it's MAN CITY or CARDIFF CITY...We Have to wait and see :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: