Next seasons away kit

Thu May 26, 2011 12:14 pm

Is White! That's all I know.

Re: Next seasons away kit

Thu May 26, 2011 12:21 pm

White kits have been bringing success recently thats prob why :lol:

Thu May 26, 2011 12:22 pm

I think white kits are smart. As long as it's got blue and yellow in as well, it will be ok. Arsenal has a white shirt with navy shorts a couple of seasons back and their fans didn't mind buying them, so I think our fans will get used to it

Thu May 26, 2011 12:24 pm

next season's kits will be soon ready for preview according to Barrie Mac's Twitter :ayatollah:

Thu May 26, 2011 12:27 pm

I'm excited to see the new kits, hope there out soon!

Thu May 26, 2011 12:30 pm

something positive to talk about, unless they are minging of course. I realy wanted the new ones to be out before june so I could get one and wear with pride in Turkey

Thu May 26, 2011 1:18 pm

what happened to the home one being available for the boro game? :roll:

Thu May 26, 2011 1:34 pm

I remember reading that to mate, don't know what happened to that!

Thu May 26, 2011 2:30 pm

Nicesocks wrote:something positive to talk about, unless they are minging of course. I realy wanted the new ones to be out before june so I could get one and wear with pride in Turkey

What part you going mate, I am off with the family on 21st June to Olu Deniz :ayatollah:

Thu May 26, 2011 2:43 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
Nicesocks wrote:something positive to talk about, unless they are minging of course. I realy wanted the new ones to be out before june so I could get one and wear with pride in Turkey

What part you going mate, I am off with the family on 21st June to Olu Deniz :ayatollah:

Bodrum on the 6th, I fly back on the 21st. Went last year to Antalya sooooooo many Germans and Russians

Thu May 26, 2011 3:48 pm

Nicesocks wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

Bodrum on the 6th, I fly back on the 21st. Went last year to Antalya sooooooo many Germans and Russians

Talking about Germans when I was on my honeymoon 11 years ago the krauts every morning had their towels on the loungers as I was going to breakfast, then one day I saw them all complaining to the complex reception as somebody had thrown their towels in the pool.....I denied all knowledge when asked! Strange how the towel thing stopped the next morning..RESULT! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu May 26, 2011 4:24 pm

Dave Jones's input into the kit was, he didn't care what colour kit we had as long as it has a yellow stripe down the back !

Thu May 26, 2011 4:25 pm

Please dont let it be white

Thu May 26, 2011 4:31 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Please dont let it be white

i agree, i liked the black kit this season, but would like some blue on it. :ayatollah:

Thu May 26, 2011 4:32 pm

The black ones are always popular, I thought this years one was very nice.

Thu May 26, 2011 4:34 pm

-Heard the kits are in, but had to wait till the playoffs were over because if we were to go up then there would've been a big sponsor, but as we are still in the championship i believe Cosway are sponsoring us who is one of VT's companies.

Thu May 26, 2011 4:53 pm

Hmmmm the colour of englan and the jacks... And leeds...

Thu May 26, 2011 5:04 pm

When will we see the new kits?

:ayatollah:

Thu May 26, 2011 5:09 pm

About 15 -18 years ago we had a White away kit and it bombed. If we have another one it will go the same way, we dont want White shite

Thu May 26, 2011 5:12 pm

Please no! I will not be buying the away kit if it's white. It'll feel like putting a Swansea shirt on!

Thu May 26, 2011 5:18 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:About 15 -18 years ago we had a White away kit and it bombed. If we have another one it will go the same way, we dont want White shite

With Brains on the front? :ayatollah:

I bought a CCFC polo shirt which was white the other week, didnt even think about it but as soon as I put it on it felt VERY wrong

Thu May 26, 2011 5:21 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:About 15 -18 years ago we had a White away kit and it bombed. If we have another one it will go the same way, we dont want White shite

With Brains on the front? :ayatollah: Thats the one i bought one for my boy for a fiver in the sale :ayatollah:

I bought a CCFC polo shirt which was white the other week, didnt even think about it but as soon as I put it on it felt VERY wrong

Thu May 26, 2011 5:22 pm

Nicesocks wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

Enjoy mate :ayatollah:

Thu May 26, 2011 5:45 pm

I'm pretty sure it is White lads, got told today!, never know might have a bit of blue and yellow on it!

Thu May 26, 2011 5:52 pm

Damned Yank wrote:Hmmmm the colour of englan and the jacks... And leeds...

Yes exactly, do not want white for those reasons you just gave !!!

Thu May 26, 2011 6:07 pm

as long as we take it to the prem with us i don't care what colour it is

Thu May 26, 2011 6:08 pm

Cymru Am Byth wrote:as long as we take it to the prem with us i don't care what colour it is

Thu May 26, 2011 6:11 pm

why oh why dont the fans get consulted on this we are the ones that will potentially buy them not the cretins who design them :old:

Thu May 26, 2011 6:16 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Cymru Am Byth wrote:as long as we take it to the prem with us i don't care what colour it is

But not white :shock: white is the Jacks aaarghhh no :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 26, 2011 6:17 pm

well if we have an white away shirt..i can imagine the home fans singing "just like watching swansea! its just like watching swansea" :lol: