Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Next seasons away kit

Thu May 26, 2011 6:21 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:well if we have an white away shirt..i can imagine the home fans singing "just like watching swansea! its just like watching swansea" :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu May 26, 2011 6:33 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:well if we have an white away shirt..i can imagine the home fans singing "just like watching swansea! its just like watching swansea" :lol:

i doubt that tbh :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 26, 2011 6:37 pm

blue nile wrote:
Damned Yank wrote:Hmmmm the colour of englan and the jacks... And leeds...

Yes exactly, do not want white for those reasons you just gave !!!

Agreed 100%

Thu May 26, 2011 6:39 pm

Damned Yank wrote:Hmmmm the colour of englan and the jacks... And leeds...

so we cant have red as thats the colours of our severn rivals (the wurzels), cant have blue (yes its our home kit) cause chelsea are our old rivals, cant have orange cause its newports colour, looks like black will do

Thu May 26, 2011 6:56 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:About 15 -18 years ago we had a White away kit and it bombed. If we have another one it will go the same way, we dont want White shite

95/96 season i think, I had one

Thu May 26, 2011 9:14 pm

Bluebirds20 wrote:Is White! That's all I know.

Is this like the last three years when I've heard the exact same rumour and every time it's turned out to be absolute bollocks??

Fri May 27, 2011 7:45 am

wdb2721 wrote:
Talking about Germans when I was on my honeymoon 11 years ago the krauts every morning had their towels on the loungers as I was going to breakfast, then one day I saw them all complaining to the complex reception as somebody had thrown their towels in the pool.....I denied all knowledge when asked! Strange how the towel thing stopped the next morning..RESULT! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: nice one...

but i had the opposite: spent 3 weeks in Tunesia in the 80s, loads of English and Dutch there too, and guess what the ENGLISH put the towels down...

Fri May 27, 2011 11:55 am

If it's not White then a will eat my shoe with video evidence!

Fri May 27, 2011 11:57 am

I wanted the yellow back :( :ayatollah: