Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " TIME FOR THE MALAYSIANS TO DELIVER ? By Carl Curtis "

Sat May 28, 2011 8:28 am

wdb2721 wrote:Great read Carl lets hope they take notice :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cheers :ayatollah:

Sun May 29, 2011 7:51 pm

carlccfc wrote:
wdb2721 wrote:Great read Carl lets hope they take notice :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cheers :ayatollah:

Hi Carl good read......................

Any more news on DJ or a replacement ????

Something must be brewing by now ????

Mon May 30, 2011 11:25 am

Wow, took me a good while to read through that whole debate just now.

All im gonna say is that, the majority of the fans that care about Cardiff City do not want to see Sam back because, as much as Annis and Carl are obviously going to try and persuade us otherwise, he IS the person responsible for why we are in so much debt and why we HAVE nearly gone out of business on more than one occasion, there is no debate about that, no matter what we're told on here.

I understand that Annis and Carl have to put forward Sam's case because they are representing him, and maybe trying to get the fans back on side because they have personal connections with him, but i just hope that every fan will stick with their own minds and not be fooled, because they have, on more than one occasion, told us that weve been wrongly informed of certain things since sam's departure, but very very rarely provided evidence to support what they say.

I don't know if they have any personal gain from promoting sam and acting like he's done nothing wrong, but the facts are guys that he nearly left us without a club, and any fan who genuinely cares for the club and wants the best for Cardiff knows this, and would not want Sam back because of his recklessness and blatant inability to run a football club, OUR football club.

I personally think that some people should change their "views" and revert simply to supporting the Malaysians, for the good of Cardiff City, because what theyve done for this club is good, and stop either supporting Sam for other motives, or being influenced by those who are supporting him because of bias. Prove that the club comes first for you, over whatever reasons people want Sam back, because it cannot be for the good of the club, it just cant, there must be another reason.

We all know, deep down, that he is not worthy of running Cardiff City, and that he nearly left us without a club. The FANS know that.

Mon May 30, 2011 7:07 pm

scott_w_ccfc wrote:Wow, took me a good while to read through that whole debate just now.

All im gonna say is that, the majority of the fans that care about Cardiff City do not want to see Sam back because, as much as Annis and Carl are obviously going to try and persuade us otherwise, he IS the person responsible for why we are in so much debt and why we HAVE nearly gone out of business on more than one occasion, there is no debate about that, no matter what we're told on here.

I understand that Annis and Carl have to put forward Sam's case because they are representing him, and maybe trying to get the fans back on side because they have personal connections with him, but i just hope that every fan will stick with their own minds and not be fooled, because they have, on more than one occasion, told us that weve been wrongly informed of certain things since sam's departure, but very very rarely provided evidence to support what they say.

I don't know if they have any personal gain from promoting sam and acting like he's done nothing wrong, but the facts are guys that he nearly left us without a club, and any fan who genuinely cares for the club and wants the best for Cardiff knows this, and would not want Sam back because of his recklessness and blatant inability to run a football club, OUR football club.

I personally think that some people should change their "views" and revert simply to supporting the Malaysians, for the good of Cardiff City, because what theyve done for this club is good, and stop either supporting Sam for other motives, or being influenced by those who are supporting him because of bias. Prove that the club comes first for you, over whatever reasons people want Sam back, because it cannot be for the good of the club, it just cant, there must be another reason.

We all know, deep down, that he is not worthy of running Cardiff City, and that he nearly left us without a club. The FANS know that.

''OK''

Mon May 30, 2011 7:15 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:
scott_w_ccfc wrote:Wow, took me a good while to read through that whole debate just now.

''OK''

why dont you just not reply to my opinions if you dont agree or have nothing constructive to say?

tell me what was the point of that comment?
to try and annoy me? whats the point, i dont want to/intend on arguing with you or anyone, i was just giving my views on the situation

it would have been more constructive/intelligent to just reply with your own views if you just disagree but if you cant do that then fair enough.

Tue May 31, 2011 11:23 am

Looks like they've started to act, sacking Jones yesterday and the statement today.

Tue May 31, 2011 11:36 am

Stavross wrote:Looks like they've started to act, sacking Jones yesterday and the statement today.

its like a breathe of fresh air they way VT and TG are going about their business. Making simple short sharp statements via the official channels at the club with their intentions clear to anyone who can read.

Thats the way it should be, no histrionics in the papers, no soundbites and promises of deliering the moon on the stick.

Perhaps the Echo will run with this and finally all CCFC fans can now unite and sing from the same hymn sheet. hopefully this weeks 'fans comment' in the Echo will comment favourably on the club finally having a direction with a statement of intent.

Tue May 31, 2011 11:47 am

Feedback wrote:
Stavross wrote:Looks like they've started to act, sacking Jones yesterday and the statement today.

its like a breathe of fresh air they way VT and TG are going about their business. Making simple short sharp statements via the official channels at the club with their intentions clear to anyone who can read.

Thats the way it should be, no histrionics in the papers, no soundbites and promises of deliering the moon on the stick.

Perhaps the Echo will run with this and finally all CCFC fans can now unite and sing from the same hymn sheet. hopefully this weeks 'fans comment' in the Echo will comment favourably on the club finally having a direction with a statement of intent.

Totally agree.

Tue May 31, 2011 11:53 am

It's to Carl's credit that he hasn't tried to claim the credit for having "forced" this statement from VT/TG. :ayatollah:

As someone just said, it's a real breath of fresh air to have a group acting so professionally - taking their time, acting in a considered fashion, not bowing the pressure from fans and media and not spouting to the media untl they have something meaningful to report.

It's been a trying weekend for obvious reasons but pretty optimistic about the future of our club.