Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Annis Question

Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:57 pm

Annis, on numerous occasions you've stated that Steve Borley has told you wait and see, see what February brings but you couldn't divulge any more. Is now the time to tell us?

Re: Annis Question

Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:41 pm

At a guess and after reading loads of other posts, could it possibly be that the Malaysians will buy us in mid Feb ?????

I bloody hope so :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:43 pm

surely it will be to late then ?

Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:44 pm

Borley assures me we wont go under and the Malaysians will eventually come on board by Midd Feb, I do believe him, hope I am right in doing so, but he has always been sincere in the past.

Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:45 pm

My guess is Ridsdales position is untenable so gets voted off the board. Fan power will make that inevitable. The barrier to investment is removed and in will come the Malaysians on their white horses laden with cash ;)

Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:56 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Borley assures me we wont go under and the Malaysians will eventually come on board by Midd Feb, I do believe him, hope I am right in doing so, but he has always been sincere in the past.

i hope you are right annis, it must be hard to know who to trust at this time.

Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:44 am

The 10th is around Mid February.

Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:50 am

I just don't understand why the Malaysians would let PR get in the way of a bid? they could buy the club and dump him anyway?

Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:10 am

Forever Blue wrote:Borley assures me we wont go under and the Malaysians will eventually come on board by Midd Feb, I do believe him, hope I am right in doing so, but he has always been sincere in the past.

What happened to reports that Ben Steele was claiming it's a done deal, in the Premier Club after last Saturdays match, it seems to have gone rather quiet since then regarding his involvement.

Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:15 am

No more misplaced loyalty please Annis. If Steve Borley wants to reassure the fans then he should give us the whole truth. Partial truths are what got us here in the first place.