Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

TREDEGAR TOWN FOOTBALL CLUB

Fri May 27, 2011 4:24 pm

I JUST WANT TO SAY A BIG WELL DONE TO TREDEGAR TOWN FOOTBALL CLUB FOR BEATING TREOWEN ALLSTARS WEDS NIGHT 2-0 [AWAY] TO REMAIN IN THE WELSH FOOTBALL LEAGUE! ... TO ANYONE WHO SUPPORTS LOCAL GRASS ROOTS FOOTBALL THEN YOU`LL KNOW WHAT A BIG DEAL THAT IS TO THE PEOPLE OF TREDEGAR! .... COME ON THE TOWN! :ayatollah:

Re: TREDEGAR TOWN FOOTBALL CLUB

Fri May 27, 2011 5:14 pm

Who cares, joke club. Tredegar is a shithole anyway. All about the capital. :ayatollah:

Fri May 27, 2011 6:26 pm

Roath_Bluebird wrote:Who cares, joke club. Tredegar is a shithole anyway. All about the capital. :ayatollah:

:roll:

Fri May 27, 2011 6:27 pm

Roath_Bluebird wrote:Who cares, joke club. Tredegar is a shithole anyway. All about the capital. :ayatollah:

Bit out of order :shock: :shock: ...but you're entitled to your opinion. Aherne, personally I agree with you :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 27, 2011 6:33 pm

just remember its the small towns that feed the citys with players here and there... :roll:

Fri May 27, 2011 6:40 pm

AHERNE wrote:

:roll:

Treowen Stars, thats a blast from the past. I remember watching them play City at Bush park, Treowen in July 1999.
The City team that evening was;
1. Seamus Kelly.
2. Nathan Cadette.
3. Lee Scully.
4. Lee Phillips.
5. Lee Jarman.
6. Robert Earnshaw.
7. Christian Roberts.
8. Jamie Hughes.
9. Phil Owen.
10. Ian Loveless.
12. John Devonshire.
13. Hadyn Harris.
14. James Collins.

There's got to be at least £10 million worth of talent in there then!

Fri May 27, 2011 6:41 pm

Marc wrote:

Bit out of order :shock: :shock: ...but you're entitled to your opinion. Aherne, personally I agree with you :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

cheers marc! ... tbh mate it beats me why people like roath_bluebird even comments if all he`s got to say is that! .... take away us valley fans and cardiff city stadium would be half empty cause its quite obvious that the people of cardiff dont give a f**k!

Fri May 27, 2011 7:19 pm

AHERNE wrote:
Marc wrote:

cheers marc! ... tbh mate it beats me why people like roath_bluebird even comments if all he`s got to say is that! .... take away us valley fans and cardiff city stadium would be half empty cause its quite obvious that the people of cardiff dont give a f**k!

Spot on. I would love to know the breakdown of where the all fans come from.

Fri May 27, 2011 7:23 pm

AHERNE wrote:
Marc wrote:

Aherne you dont live far from me. A short run away :lol: will have to have a pint one day and we can really go to town on our discussions. Mind you you will have to bring your laptop to show us your link to prove what you are saying is correct :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri May 27, 2011 9:43 pm

WELL DONE TREDEGAR TOWN, BELLAMY ON LOAN FOR US NEXT SEASON PAY HIM IF HE CAN GET US PROMOTED :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ROATH BLUEBIRD :oops: :oops:

Fri May 27, 2011 9:52 pm

I used to watch Fields Park Pontllanfraith on and off, anyone else remember them? shame they went down the pan :( At least Tredegar has a team playing in Blackwood given the size of the town always thought it was strange the round ball game never took off.

Fri May 27, 2011 10:31 pm

Bit out of order :shock: :shock: ...but you're entitled to your opinion. Aherne, personally I agree with you :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]
cheers marc! ... tbh mate it beats me why people like roath_bluebird even comments if all he`s got to say is that! .... take away us valley fans and cardiff city stadium would be half empty cause its quite obvious that the people of cardiff dont give a f**k![/quote]
Aherne you dont live far from me. A short run away :lol: will have to have a pint one day and we can really go to town on our discussions. Mind you you will have to bring your laptop to show us your link to prove what you are saying is correct :lol: :lol: :lol: [/quote]
i love my links aye! :lol: :lol: :lol: wondered when you was gonna pick up on that nukes! .... tbh i just cant be bothered to type half the time cause im a one finger keyboarder! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri May 27, 2011 10:33 pm

AHERNE wrote:Bit out of order :shock: :shock: ...but you're entitled to your opinion. Aherne, personally I agree with you :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

cheers marc! ... tbh mate it beats me why people like roath_bluebird even comments if all he`s got to say is that! .... take away us valley fans and cardiff city stadium would be half empty cause its quite obvious that the people of cardiff dont give a f**k![/quote]
Aherne you dont live far from me. A short run away :lol: will have to have a pint one day and we can really go to town on our discussions. Mind you you will have to bring your laptop to show us your link to prove what you are saying is correct :lol: :lol: :lol: [/quote]
i love my links aye! :lol: :lol: :lol: wondered when you was gonna pick up on that nukes! .... tbh i just cant be bothered to type half the time cause im a one finger keyboarder! :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]
Thats why the Jacks can post so god damn quick :lol: :lol:

Fri May 27, 2011 10:34 pm

woodyfromtred wrote:WELL DONE TREDEGAR TOWN, BELLAMY ON LOAN FOR US NEXT SEASON PAY HIM IF HE CAN GET US PROMOTED :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ROATH BLUEBIRD :oops: :oops:

WOODYFROMTRED! WELCOME ABOARD BRYAN EDWARDS YOU F**KER! :lol:

Fri May 27, 2011 10:42 pm

RILEY GRAY OUT :old: HOW ARE YOU MR AHERNE , WHAT A TW@T ROATH BLUEBIRD.NO NEED OF IT ( SHITHOLE AS HE EVER BEEN TO TREDEGAR ) IF HE HAS HE WASN,T FAR WRONG LOL :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 27, 2011 10:55 pm

woodyfromtred wrote:RILEY GRAY OUT :old: HOW ARE YOU MR AHERNE , WHAT A TW@T ROATH BLUEBIRD.NO NEED OF IT ( SHITHOLE AS HE EVER BEEN TO TREDEGAR ) IF HE HAS HE WASN,T FAR WRONG LOL :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

IM FINE WOODYFROMTRED ONE .... lets hope your first year back in 10 years [legally] will bring us some luck! ;) :ayatollah: ..... roath bluebird is just jealous cause we got a bigger clock than them in tred! :lol:

Fri May 27, 2011 11:07 pm

CAN,T WAIT FOR NEXT SEASON.DISSAPOINTED OF COURSE BUT IT,S NOT EXACTLY RELEGATION IS IT :) LONG LIVE THE CLOCK ITS MASSIVE,IF ONLY EVERYONE COULD HAVE A MASSIVE CLOCK LIKE US EVERYONE WOULD BE :D P.S EBBW VALE EBBW VALE SOAP AND WATER IS NOTHING TO BE SCARED OF :D :D

Sat May 28, 2011 6:56 am

Tredegar Town! My step father was playing for these a few years back, when john Lewis was in charge. I was Mascot for the first game at the new ground against Cardiff city. Some good news though! well done tredegar!! :ayatollah:

Sat May 28, 2011 8:31 am

Well done tredegar glad they stayed up.

Sat May 28, 2011 7:01 pm

tomCCFC wrote:Tredegar Town! My step father was playing for these a few years back, when john Lewis was in charge. I was Mascot for the first game at the new ground against Cardiff city. Some good news though! well done tredegar!! :ayatollah:

i was there mate! joe ledley played in that game! :ayatollah:

Sat May 28, 2011 7:22 pm

well done tredegar from a CCFC and buds supporter :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 29, 2011 7:58 am

woodyfromtred wrote:CAN,T WAIT FOR NEXT SEASON.DISSAPOINTED OF COURSE BUT IT,S NOT EXACTLY RELEGATION IS IT :) LONG LIVE THE CLOCK ITS MASSIVE,IF ONLY EVERYONE COULD HAVE A MASSIVE CLOCK LIKE US EVERYONE WOULD BE :D P.S EBBW VALE EBBW VALE SOAP AND WATER IS NOTHING TO BE SCARED OF :D :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 29, 2011 9:37 am

Well done you boys!! Doesn't seem 5 minutes ago I was playing against Tredegar and Treowen in the Gwent County League!! Happy days.

Sun May 29, 2011 9:51 am

Well done mate. Risca been knocking about that division for years now. Remember when they were a stong div 1 club . used to have hundreds watching. One man and a dog these days. Used to play Tredegar regular in gwent county / islwyn league back in my playing days.

Sun May 29, 2011 9:59 am

i notice cwmbran town have been relegated to the gwent county . Not along ago they were mixing it in Europe

How the mighty have fallen !

Sun May 29, 2011 10:10 am

MOZZER1 wrote:i notice cwmbran town have been relegated to the gwent county . Not along ago they were mixing it in Europe

How the mighty have fallen !

yes i noticed that! very sad that is .... i remember abergavenny thursdays going the same way! they won the welsh premier league and then dropped 6 leagues on the bounce and are in the gwent league 3rd division! .... i remember tredegar beating them about 17-0 about 6 years ago when they were on the way down! that was a welsh league division 2 match and the thursday were smashed in almost every game! ... what makes it even sadder is i watched them a few years earlier playing barry town in the welsh cup semi-final when all the big clubs were in it!

Sun May 29, 2011 10:21 am

yeah i watched them at ninian park when they played celtic in an european competition about 15 years ago now

oh well at least they'll have the best stadium in the gwent county league next season :ayatollah:

Sun May 29, 2011 6:12 pm

Well done Tredegar, you will be playing Abertillery Bluebirds after they got relegated yesterday !

I know that Woody, always reading his notes when he's driving his big red van !

Sure I've met Tubzo too, he told me we were signing Michael Owen, he's a big Paul Parry fan, always going on how we should sign him back !

Sun May 29, 2011 6:19 pm

Marc wrote:

wll done tredagar town lets hope the new season will be a better one for you im ex afan lido wel done lads :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 30, 2011 9:30 pm

AHERNE wrote:
tomCCFC wrote:Tredegar Town! My step father was playing for these a few years back, when john Lewis was in charge. I was Mascot for the first game at the new ground against Cardiff city. Some good news though! well done tredegar!! :ayatollah:

i was there mate! joe ledley played in that game! :ayatollah:

you might remember him mate. Jason Hoskins, He was a center back ? :ayatollah: