Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: TREDEGAR TOWN FOOTBALL CLUB

Mon May 30, 2011 9:47 pm

The Trooper wrote:Well done Tredegar, you will be playing Abertillery Bluebirds after they got relegated yesterday !

I know that Woody, always reading his notes when he's driving his big red van !

Sure I've met Tubzo too, he told me we were signing Michael Owen, he's a big Paul Parry fan, always going on how we should sign him back !

it,s not me reading ,driving my big red van,i can,t read :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 30, 2011 9:58 pm

F**k Tredegar I'm from rhymney and play against Tredegar sides all the time all big headed w*****s nobody in any of the leagues like them especially Tredegar athletic.... So you can shove your congratulations where the sun doesn't shine lol :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon May 30, 2011 10:00 pm

Roath_Bluebird wrote:Who cares, joke club. Tredegar is a shithole anyway. All about the capital. :ayatollah:

You are a total tosser.

Mon May 30, 2011 10:03 pm

Valleybluebird wrote:F**k Tredegar I'm from rhymney and play against Tredegar sides all the time all big headed w*****s nobody in any of the leagues like them especially Tredegar athletic.... So you can shove your congratulations where the sun doesn't shine lol :lol: :ayatollah:

rhymney red welly! :lol: got electric over there yet?

Mon May 30, 2011 10:10 pm

Magners wrote:
Roath_Bluebird wrote:Who cares, joke club. Tredegar is a shithole anyway. All about the capital. :ayatollah:

You are a total tosser.

its all about the capital he said! read this then by him viewtopic.php?f=2&t=47403

Tue May 31, 2011 6:26 am

AHERNE wrote:
Valleybluebird wrote:F**k Tredegar I'm from rhymney and play against Tredegar sides all the time all big headed w*****s nobody in any of the leagues like them especially Tredegar athletic.... So you can shove your congratulations where the sun doesn't shine lol :lol: :ayatollah:

rhymney red welly! :lol: got electric over there yet?

:lol: no not yet :lol:

Tue May 31, 2011 11:29 am

woodyfromtred wrote:CAN,T WAIT FOR NEXT SEASON.DISSAPOINTED OF COURSE BUT IT,S NOT EXACTLY RELEGATION IS IT :) LONG LIVE THE CLOCK ITS MASSIVE,IF ONLY EVERYONE COULD HAVE A MASSIVE CLOCK LIKE US EVERYONE WOULD BE :D P.S EBBW VALE EBBW VALE SOAP AND WATER IS NOTHING TO BE SCARED OF :D :D

On about Ebbw to wash, thats why you've got the 'big bath' of Bryn Bach Parc aint it fella!!!

mmmmmmmm communal love in the tred :lol: