Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Have a guess what I was doing 7 years ago

Fri May 27, 2011 7:54 pm

All this shit about how long you have followed City does my head in,,, i respect any one who follows City, be it for the last fifty years or the last six months,,,,stick together Bluebirds. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 27, 2011 8:00 pm

Without coming across as a bum licker etc.. :? .....I've met you a few times and personally speaking, you and Jamie are great guys, what I mean is you're down to earth, and top blokes. I don't understand the vendetta which is quite apparent against you...all I can say is "don't let the bastards get you down"...keep up the good work, and I mean GOOD WORK.. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 27, 2011 8:03 pm

Were you a career planner for dave jones?

Fri May 27, 2011 8:05 pm

Marc wrote:Without coming across as a bum licker etc.. :? .....I've met you a few times and personally speaking, you and Jamie are great guys, what I mean is you're down to earth, and top blokes. I don't understand the vendetta which is quite apparent against you...all I can say is "don't let the bastards get you down"...keep up the good work, and I mean GOOD WORK.. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

BUM LICKER :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri May 27, 2011 8:06 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Marc wrote:Without coming across as a bum licker etc.. :? .....I've met you a few times and personally speaking, you and Jamie are great guys, what I mean is you're down to earth, and top blokes. I don't understand the vendetta which is quite apparent against you...all I can say is "don't let the bastards get you down"...keep up the good work, and I mean GOOD WORK.. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I JUST KNEW YOU WOULD DO THAT :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri May 27, 2011 8:08 pm

Marc wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

I JUST KNEW YOU WOULD DO THAT :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am getting to predictable aren't i ? :lol:

Fri May 27, 2011 8:10 pm

Getting married :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 27, 2011 8:13 pm

Eddie ccfc wrote:Was it playing for your local team and retired early at the age of 28 by any chance???

What do i win if im right :lol:

Played for Afan Lido, then went downhill :lol: into Neath League for FC Nedd, then Caewern.

Fri May 27, 2011 8:14 pm

Fcuk that reminds me it's my anniversary today.

Fri May 27, 2011 8:20 pm

Following your first team,Glasgow Rangers?

Fri May 27, 2011 8:22 pm

asjaber wrote:Getting married :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Didn't make it up the alter thankfully with the first missus but from that relationship I had 2 boys which I eventually had Custody of and brought them up as a Single parent from the ages of 3 years old and 18 months.

As well as providing a stable life for my boys and juggling everything from their schooling and working whilst going to court in a long and drawn out 2 years was difficult but certainly rewarding. Playing football and going to watch City were my outlets.

I am proud to say that both my boys are City fans and season ticket holders and are now 19 and 17.

Things got much better when I met Alison and is a fantastic step-mother to my sons and a wonderful mother to our daughter Angharad, another season ticket holder.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 27, 2011 8:24 pm

blackswan wrote:Following your first team,Glasgow Rangers?

Always had the Rangers kits up to the age of 13/14 and loved going to Glasgow to see them play. But as Maths is not your strong point I will forgive you, not surprising as you can only count up to 6 on own hand. :lol:

Fri May 27, 2011 8:25 pm

wdb2721 wrote:Fcuk that reminds me it's my anniversary today.

:lol:

Fri May 27, 2011 8:30 pm

carlccfc wrote:

Always had the Rangers kits up to the age of 13/14 and loved going to Glasgow to see them play. But as Maths is not your strong point I will forgive you, not surprising as you can only count up to 6 on own hand. :lol:

Being a bluenose myself i used to be quite impressed seeing you legging it up Pentyla in your McEwens :lol:

Fri May 27, 2011 8:31 pm

carlccfc wrote:

Didn't make it up the alter thankfully with the first missus but from that relationship I had 2 boys which I eventually had Custody of and brought them up as a Single parent from the ages of 3 years old and 18 months.

As well as providing a stable life for my boys and juggling everything from their schooling and working whilst going to court in a long and drawn out 2 years was difficult but certainly rewarding. Playing football and going to watch City were my outlets.

I am proud to say that both my boys are City fans and season ticket holders and are now 19 and 17.

Things got much better when I met Alison and is a fantastic step-mother to my sons and a wonderful mother to our daughter Angharad, another season ticket holder.

Fairplay Carl you are a top bloke. f**k what the idiots slagging you off are saying. People forget that you have other commitments and interests which sometimes get in the way of actually going to games. I'm a bluebird till my dieing day as are my kids and although i dont have a season ticket that doesnt make me any less of a fan. If i had the money and lived closer i'd have season tickets for me and my older 2 boys.

Fri May 27, 2011 8:32 pm

blackswan wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

Being a bluenose myself i used to be quite impressed seeing you legging it up Pentyla in your McEwens :lol:

Having a laugh with the Celtic fan that lived up the road, who is now a Premier seat holder at CCS :ayatollah:

Fri May 27, 2011 8:33 pm

Niblo?

Fri May 27, 2011 8:35 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

Fairplay Carl you are a top bloke. f**k what the idiots slagging you off are saying. People forget that you have other commitments and interests which sometimes get in the way of actually going to games. I'm a bluebird till my dieing day as are my kids and although i dont have a season ticket that doesnt make me any less of a fan. If i had the money and lived closer i'd have season tickets for me and my older 2 boys.

People are too quick to judge Gareth and they assume.

"Don't judge a man until you have walked two moons in his moccasins"
:ayatollah:

Fri May 27, 2011 8:35 pm

blackswan wrote:Niblo?

Nah LW :ayatollah:

Fri May 27, 2011 8:36 pm

carlccfc wrote:

The one who's son's a Jack? :D

Fri May 27, 2011 8:39 pm

carlccfc wrote:

Sounds hard Chief, but you can feel proud of what you have achieved. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 27, 2011 8:40 pm

blackswan wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

The one who's son's a Jack? :D

Not sure tbh, saw him for the first time since Pentyla at the Liberty this season, he recognised me. He is tidy bloke now but back then :twisted:

Fri May 27, 2011 8:41 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

Sounds hard Chief, but you can feel proud of what you have achieved. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Very proud Steve cheers :ayatollah:

Fri May 27, 2011 8:43 pm

Fair play Carl, if anyone deserves happiness it's you after what you just put.

Fri May 27, 2011 8:43 pm

carlccfc wrote:

That is impressive Carl.

We have met many times and it does annoy me when I read the criticism about you and also some of the personal remarks from people who have not met you. In fact your biggest critic avoids you at games, I know I've been there when he has had the chance to meet you but just walks away. All through this crap you have been getting from these cowards you have never lowered yourself down to their level and for that you get my greatest respect.

Better stop there else people will be calling me Nukes.

Fri May 27, 2011 8:51 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

That is impressive Carl.

We have met many times and it does annoy me when I read the criticism about you and also some of the personal remarks from people who have not met you. In fact your biggest critic avoids you at games, I know I've been there when he has had the chance to meet you but just walks away. All through this crap you have been getting from these cowards you have never lowered yourself down to their level and for that you get my greatest respect.

There is only one Nukes Ian :D So dont forget it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri May 27, 2011 8:52 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Fair play Carl, if anyone deserves happiness it's you after what you just put.

To be honest Ned, I believe apart from Annis, Jamccfc and SA1 jACK on this board it is not something I go around and tell people freely as I am a private person about family matters but due to the amount of unnecessary comments posted elsewhere I have feel I have to justify why I have only held a season ticket for the past 7 seasons with next year being my 8th.

Questions have been asked and here is my response.

Fri May 27, 2011 8:53 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

That is impressive Carl.

Ian criticism I can live with you but when people question - Why? is the part that annoys me.

Fri May 27, 2011 8:58 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]

Ian criticism I can live with you but when people question - Why? is the part that annoys me.[/quote]
[color=#FF0000When you become high profile Carl, you will always be there to be shot down. But look on the bright side at least its nothing like the abuse Jones is getting :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ][/color]

Fri May 27, 2011 9:42 pm

Carl you weren't a goalkeeper were you ;) I have had the privilage of meeting you in the Ninian and on the forum bus.
You are a genuine top man, Bollocks to the jealous snipers.
I am very grateful to the information you provide us city fans.
Keep up the good work and dont let the bastards get you down. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cheers,Lee :D