Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

stewards

Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:36 pm

the stewards will be out in force saturday they wilol be looking to eject fans out of the ground watch urself boys i not want to see anyone lose there season tiket

Re: stewards

Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:39 pm

Don't forget Stewards, you are fans first and stewards second - make sure you do the right thing and allow all banners please and don't throw out fans unecessarily. Cos Ridders won't be your boss forever ;)

Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:41 pm

i not a steward lol i b there wid my sons calling for his head on castle wall wid u

Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:41 pm

lets hope the stewards let common sense prevail and get over zealous with the fans.

Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:46 pm

stewards throw people out? damn how times change we used to run those bastards every where!!!!!!! jumped up little shits!!

Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:48 pm

sleepers wrote:i not a steward lol i b there wid my sons calling for his head on castle wall wid u

wasnt referring to you butt was aiming my comments at any stewards who frequent this board :lol:

Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:50 pm

sori mate no probs

Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:52 pm

give them a high viz coat and they think they are bloody rambo :D

Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:56 pm

rob wrote:give them a high viz coat and they think they are bloody rambo :D

:lol: :lol:

Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:00 am

lets hope they dont throw petrol on a open fire there will be a lot of pissed off fans there letting steam off
the stewards should use some common sense

Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:04 am

sleepers wrote:lets hope they dont throw petrol on a open fire there will be a lot of pissed off fans there letting steam off
the stewards should use some common sense

Exactly - todays official statement was nothing more than a calculated last chance saloon bit of trickery to try and wind up the fans and deflect all blame from himself. He has form. This is what he does. He will lay the blame anywhere other than at his own door. This is what pathalogical liars do. So Cardiff City fans dont give him the satisfaction make the protest loud but peaceful.

Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:06 am

Jordan wrote:
rob wrote:give them a high viz coat and they think they are bloody rambo :D

:lol: :lol:

Jordan, TOP AVITAR :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:07 am

So it really would be wise to keep your banners hidden inside the stadium? :shock:

Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:08 am

Jordan wrote:So it really would be wise to keep your banners hidden inside the stadium? :shock:

Only if you got loud banners :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:21 am

ihatealiens wrote:
Jordan wrote:So it really would be wise to keep your banners hidden inside the stadium? :shock:

Only if you got loud banners :lol: :ayatollah:

What you mean loud banners?

Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:27 am

The media will be waiting to pounce too, keep it sensible fellas'

Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:29 am

someone e mail the edl and tell them ridsdale a jihadi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: