Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Any of you..

Sat May 28, 2011 12:24 am

Coming to watch your real favourite teams play down the liberty next season, I.e Manchester United? Chelsea, Man city ? :lol:

Re: Any of you..

Sat May 28, 2011 12:27 am

swanskdb wrote:Coming to watch your real favourite teams play down the liberty next season, I.e Manchester United? Chelsea, Man city ? :lol:

Yeah we'll be watching Cardiff around April time down there probably. Either April Or November. :ayatollah:

Sat May 28, 2011 12:28 am

swanskdb wrote:Coming to watch your real favourite teams play down the liberty next season, I.e Manchester United? Chelsea, Man city ? :lol:

I didn't add Cardiff to that list for a reason mate :)

Sat May 28, 2011 12:30 am

Thought you were speaking in terms of "In Effect"... Nothing is for certain yet, But check out the 25,000 extra you're taking to Wembley and ask them who'll they'll be supporting IF you go up. :D

Sat May 28, 2011 12:33 am

AfanBluebird wrote:Thought you were speaking in terms of "In Effect"... Nothing is for certain yet, But check out the 25,000 extra you're taking to Wembley and ask them who'll they'll be supporting IF you go up. :D

AfanBluebird wrote:Thought you were speaking in terms of "In Effect"... Nothing is for certain yet, But check out the 25,000 extra you're taking to Wembley and ask them who'll they'll be supporting IF you go up. :D

They will prob be watching us on match of the day like your lot.. :D

Sat May 28, 2011 1:01 am

AfanBluebird wrote:

Yeah we'll be watching Cardiff around April time down there probably. Either April Or November. :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 28, 2011 1:18 am

Sven Ghali wrote:
AfanBluebird wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Got some magic beans have you lads :lol:

Sat May 28, 2011 7:35 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Great post welldone. Must of taken you ages.

Got any more gutbusters?

Sat May 28, 2011 7:45 am

Pride comes before a fall inbred!

Sat May 28, 2011 7:46 am

come back monday night if you got any balls :lol:

Sat May 28, 2011 11:58 am

Cardiff City are my Real team

Sat May 28, 2011 1:03 pm

Says the jack who's posting on a Cardiff forum with over 100 posts??? Need to look a bit closer to home when talking about teams who we really support!

Sat May 28, 2011 1:34 pm

Just on here to wind you lot up :D and some friendly banter.. could just be a childish tw*t and give it all that "Jack army, scummy 6 fingered inbred caravan blah blah" but no, I am here in peace.

Sat May 28, 2011 3:18 pm

swanskdb wrote:Just on here to wind you lot up :D and some friendly banter.. could just be a childish tw*t and give it all that "Jack army, scummy 6 fingered inbred caravan blah blah" but no, I am here in peace.

Its funny mate, really cant get enough of this hilarious friendly banter.

Sat May 28, 2011 5:44 pm

Hope you get beat 4-0 ,now f**k off u cu@t.

Sat May 28, 2011 6:08 pm

x grangetown wrote:Hope you get beat 4-0 ,now f**k off u cu@t.

So you liked his post then????????? LOL

Tue May 31, 2011 12:05 am

Midfield general wrote:
swanskdb wrote:

They will prob be watching us on match of the day like your lot.. :D

Oh I remember the days when we were over confident going into a Playoff final and I also remember the day after. Enjoy your trip back to ground when the Royals beat you on Monday :lol:

Bump :D