Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ADMINISTRATION

Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:59 pm

I have said it before and i say it again, this is my team so no matter what i will always support the club, life as a city fan as we all know has never been easy, but under this current board times appear even harder than they ever had...... i raise a glass to the manager,coaching staff,back room staff and players who are do exceptional as all around them seems to collapse!!!!!.......................but if it takes administration to get rid of this cancer (board) and secure new investment......then what the hell ive waited 25 years for top flight football blooooooooooobirdsssssss :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: ADMINISTRATION

Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:20 am

I agree with your thoughts and have plenty in experiences in life, where sometimes you just have to walk away from a bad situation. You just put it down to life and its habit of slapping you in the face, when you least expect it. Yes, maybe this Risdalegate situation can only be resoleved by administration - we walk away and regroup stronger !

Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:25 am

ive just e mailed the crook to tell him some home truths!!!!! such as if you still have any honour and dignity resign!!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:25 am

maybe its a cunning plan after all which will enable most of the debt to paid off , a new owner comes in and buys the club on the cheap , if it happens out of the transfer window we dont lose players and at this moment in time if we lost 10 points I doubt if it would put us in any relegation threat . Leeds and Southampton doin well arnt they , so whay cant we ??? Aslong as we have a team for nxt season in The Championship that starts on 0 points and not -10 then why not ???

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: