Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

GOT A SPARE TICKET FOR WEMBLEY

Sat May 28, 2011 8:16 am

A mate has dropped out so am selling a spare,face value 64 quid.PM me if interested.

Re: GOT A SPARE TICKET FOR WEMBLEY

Sat May 28, 2011 8:17 am

Haha yea bet there is loads spare!!!

Sat May 28, 2011 8:22 am

i know at least ten people in aberdare alone that are going and they have not seen a jack game between them in their life FACT, f*cking PATHETIC

Sat May 28, 2011 8:25 am

evans above wrote:i know at least ten people in aberdare alone that are going and they have not seen a jack game between them in their life FACT, f*cking PATHETIC

We all attended our first game at some point.I'll look forward to seeing them down the Lib next season 8-)

evans above wrote:i know at least ten people in aberdare alone that are going and they have not seen a jack game between them in their life FACT, f*cking PATHETIC

In fairness it happens with every club.

Stick it up ur ass tinsil tits.

Sat May 28, 2011 8:35 am

blackswan wrote:A mate has dropped out so am selling a spare,face value 64 quid.PM me if interested.

Take your sister :lol:

Sat May 28, 2011 8:36 am

Comedy classic fair play

Sat May 28, 2011 8:39 am

allynp wrote:Stick it up ur ass tinsil tits.

:shock:

crikey moses!!

Sat May 28, 2011 8:40 am

carlccfc wrote:

In fairness it happens with every club.i dont know about that carl, didnt they say that we had over 40000 on our database so that would mean most of our fans that went to wembley would have seen us at least once

Sat May 28, 2011 8:47 am

evans above wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

In fairness it happens with every club.i dont know about that carl, didnt they say that we had over 40000 on our database so that would mean most of our fans that went to wembley would have seen us at least once

Yeah all from the FA Cup Final :lol:

Sat May 28, 2011 9:02 am

blackswan wrote:A mate has dropped out so am selling a spare,face value 64 quid.PM me if interested.

f*cking right yes please mate....
amazing which end will i be, united or barca :?: :D

Sat May 28, 2011 9:13 am

Thanks for the offer, however I'll pass this year. Been there 3 times over the past 4 years and I'm a bit bored of the place.

Sat May 28, 2011 9:15 am

Keyser Soze wrote:Thanks for the offer, however I'll pass this year. Been therimp times over the past 4 years and I'm a bit bored of the place.

that is actually true

Sat May 28, 2011 9:40 am

i could do with a good laugh :lol: :ayatollah: c,mon the Royals ! may be he dropped out knowing your about to loose the biggest game in history ..............

Sat May 28, 2011 10:07 am

Scumsea must really be desperate to sell them,, coming on a Cardiff mb to try and sell a jack ticket, still tickets left after selling every Swansea fan on their database and they all probably were allocated 10 tickets each :ayatollah:

Sat May 28, 2011 10:19 am

Valleybluebird wrote:Scumsea must really be desperate to sell them,, coming on a Cardiff mb to try and sell a jack ticket, still tickets left after selling every Swansea fan on their database and they all probably were allocated 10 tickets each :ayatollah:

:lol:

Sat May 28, 2011 10:20 am

Why has he dropped out?? Broken wheel on his cart?? Or a simple realisation that Swansea have 'bigged' themselves up a bit too much (well, actually a lot :roll: ) and are cruising for a reality check??

Brian McDermott is no mug (he chose us over you many years ago :lol: ) and his team will be going quietly (a term no Jack can understand :( ) about their business in an understated manner....

Lessons indeed for your lot, who are currently embroiled in the sinister web that is MediaWales, and building yourselves up for a big big fall....

Your only hope is that (once again) Tate gets away with his guaranteed one-per-game 'handball cheating' routine but his luck has to run out eventually and the referee is no mug on this occasion....

PERSONALLY, I HOPE HE (TATE) SCORES THE WINNER....JUST LIKE HE DID FOR LEYTON ORIENT!! NEVER WOULD SUCH A GOAL BE MORE DESERVED!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now best you get to bed a little earlier so that you can lose a bit more sleep before Monday's game!!

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Sat May 28, 2011 10:26 am

I thought it was for tonights Manure v Barca game. Thats the only game at Wembley this weekend of any note isnt it ?

Sat May 28, 2011 10:32 am

Xcasual wrote:

Take your sister :lol:

Who could also be his mother, wife, aunty and cousin at the SAME time.... :roll:

Corr, that's like getting 5 tickets for the price of one. A bargain!! ;)

Maybe those frugal Jacks are not so dull?!?! :shock:

(I jest on the 'not so dull bit, of course!! :lol: )

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 28, 2011 10:34 am

the aberdare ten wembley day out never to be seen again,you can only get 20,000 max what ever league your in :geek:

Sat May 28, 2011 10:37 am

i have been offered f*cking loads, and even a box all foc

but i have something really important to do.............................................like sleep :D

Sat May 28, 2011 11:19 am

are they the ones for Nottingham forest v Swansea to be played at Wembley at 3 pm

Sat May 28, 2011 2:24 pm

Thanks for all the interest.Wish i had 25 for sale such was the demand.

Congratulations,NucleurBlue :thumbup:

Sat May 28, 2011 2:32 pm

blackswan wrote:Thanks for all the interest.Wish i had 25 for sale such was the demand.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/multimedia ... -28770776/

Sat May 28, 2011 2:34 pm

I'll have telephone me on 666

Sat May 28, 2011 2:40 pm

mallo wrote:
blackswan wrote:Thanks for all the interest.Wish i had 25 for sale such was the demand.

Is this the same one you've been posting for the last hour Mallo? :lol:

If so it made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up on end 8-) cheers for the link

Sat May 28, 2011 2:50 pm

mallo that vid is superb!

how embarrassing to be a jack. :(

Sat May 28, 2011 3:52 pm

mallo wrote:

Corr blimey, spooky indeed....

Did you notice they've all got the same features....as if they were all from the same family??

Oops, Dohh!! They ARE!! :lol:

The guy in the black shirt (after the two women) was pretty scary. Did you see those eyes going?? I think he goes by the name of BlackSwan.... :lol:

Sat May 28, 2011 3:54 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:
mallo wrote:

Corr blimey, spooky indeed....

Did you notice they've all got the same features....as if they were all from the same family??

Oops, Dohh!! They ARE!! :lol:

The guy in the black shirt (after the two women) was pretty scary. Did you see those eyes going?? I think he goes by the name of BlackSwan.... :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: x